SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya, patriot bro...i am looking around for the bench you are mentioning

:lol:

hmm...have to skip this Cameron trip, the days are quite odd, i have to take a few days leave.

Think he's talking abt the beach lah, you 2 dun disturb ppl lah... :cheeky:

Patriot, the shot is taken at Penyabong's beach, east coast of Msia... :cool:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

ya, patriot bro...i am looking around for the bench you are mentioning

:lol:

hmm...have to skip this Cameron trip, the days are quite odd, i have to take a few days leave.

Mai kay la...only need to take Friday leave nia

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Mai kay la...only need to take Friday leave nia

i am keeping for 3NCR and Dec ride...i going Cameron again in Dec, wait till it cool and wet ;)

just went Cameron recently, still warm from the good memories... hehe

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Think he's talking abt the beach lah, you 2 dun disturb ppl lah... =P

Patriot, the shot is taken at Penyabong's beach, east coast of Msia... :cool:

not patong beach meh? :angel:

i am keeping for 3NCR and Dec ride...i going Cameron again in Dec, wait till it cool and wet ;)

just went Cameron recently, still warm from the good memories... hehe

wait for my school holidays then go hor. :D

@ least i can go for longer days. :cheer:

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

Yo momo boss,

You haven't try out the ride to the place where we got the info at Suntec City at the Motor show. In the Malaysia travel fair, remember?

Maybe you guys like to try going there. Forgotten the name of it.

It is at the East Coast of Malaysia. Pungkor?

Yo momo boss,

You haven't try out the ride to the place where we got the info at Suntec City at the Motor show. In the Malaysia travel fair, remember?

Maybe you guys like to try going there. Forgotten the name of it.

It is at the East Coast of Malaysia. Pungkor?

wah... xi ke!!! :lol:

chey.. u not going oso ma. :angel:

tat brochure dunno fly go where liao. :cheeky:

nvm lah. nxt time got fate sure can come across wif it again!!! :D

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

The more you all discuss, my eyes gets greener... :sweat:

July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi

Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400

Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit

Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS

Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6333/image00076ka5.jpg

;3108469']but i believe u need to get ur permit done oso b4 u can join rite? :sweat:

Actually I have to AWOL without detection. Thats the only way out. :p

July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi

Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400

Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit

Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS

Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6333/image00076ka5.jpg

Just need a show of hands how many interested to go Ipoh from ETD 080807 2359hr to ETA (GP Esso) 110807 2100hr.

In between, if got the time...can go up cameron (not overnight) or Penang (overnight or extend one more day till 120807.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Just need a show of hands how many interested to go Ipoh from ETD 080807 2359hr to ETA (GP Esso) 110807 2100hr.

In between, if got the time...can go up cameron (not overnight) or Penang (overnight or extend one more day till 120807.

I can't... :cry:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

guys...this is just a prelude....

A major riding event is in the pipeline for us scooter community.

I will be planning to combine 3 communities to do a ride at maybe Nov or Dec this year, no fix date yet...

the 3 communities will be the Cubs, the PKs and of course, us.

I will label tis event, "SBF 3-Community Ride" - in short "SBF 3CR"

(sort of copying 3NCR, but our motives are different)

My main reasons for organising this event is so much so...as below...

1. as always, get to mingle and get to know more of not only our own community but others as well.

2. MAJOR REASON - to create awareness and provide opportunities for newbies to learn about the dos and the donts of bike touring. (i will need experience trip masters from each communities to help me on this one)

3. MAJOR REASON - Since the start, i always emphasized on newbies and their importance to our forum. And newbies as always, are having a hard time trying to break the ice and get to the seniors in the forum. in most case then not, the newbies ended up not coming to the forum anymore.

This riding events will have the same agenda too. Making opportunities

for newbies to know us more and at the same time, we making a good example to them on how to handle bike touring.

Basically, as why I chose these 3 communities is....most of the newbies comes from these 3 communities. This is also a pilot project, if this event works and achieved the agendas, we would consider getting more communities to work together in the future.

to get things going from here....I will be contacting soon, mods from Cubs and PK sections about the event and will talk to them about the nitty gritty. I expect my 2 beloved mods will get seriously involved too... :p

From the scooter community, I will select a few tripmaster whom will be discussing with us moderators to come up with venues, schedules, route plannings and accomodation details.

This event I foresee will be a major event and will eventually (I hope) evolved from the annual SBF Scooter Newbie Meet to be a more interesting annual event...so I hope everyone who would and should participate more actively with more seriousness. ;)

My speech ends here....can shoot me le.... :faint:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

guys...this is just a prelude....

A major riding event is in the pipeline for us scooter community.

I will be planning to combine 3 communities to do a ride at maybe Nov or Dec this year, no fix date yet...

the 3 communities will be the Cubs, the PKs and of course, us.

I will label tis event, "SBF 3-Community Ride" - in short "SBF 3CR"

(sort of copying 3NCR, but our motives are different)

My main reasons for organising this event is so much so...as below...

1. as always, get to mingle and get to know more of not only our own community but others as well.

2. MAJOR REASON - to create awareness and provide opportunities for newbies to learn about the dos and the donts of bike touring. (i will need experience trip masters from each communities to help me on this one)

3. MAJOR REASON - Since the start, i always emphasized on newbies and their importance to our forum. And newbies as always, are having a hard time trying to break the ice and get to the seniors in the forum. in most case then not, the newbies ended up not coming to the forum anymore.

This riding events will have the same agenda too. Making opportunities

for newbies to know us more and at the same time, we making a good example to them on how to handle bike touring.

Basically, as why I chose these 3 communities is....most of the newbies comes from these 3 communities. This is also a pilot project, if this event works and achieved the agendas, we would consider getting more communities to work together in the future.

to get things going from here....I will be contacting soon, mods from Cubs and PK sections about the event and will talk to them about the nitty gritty. I expect my 2 beloved mods will get seriously involved too... :p

From the scooter community, I will select a few tripmaster whom will be discussing with us moderators to come up with venues, schedules, route plannings and accomodation details.

This event I foresee will be a major event and will eventually (I hope) evolved from the annual SBF Scooter Newbie Meet to be a more interesting annual event...so I hope everyone who would and should participate more actively with more seriousness. ;)

My speech ends here....can shoot me le.... :faint:

Great try, but sure to encounter lots of probs along the way. Make it cost effective & with an enticing destination, i'm sure many will be keen! (Me included, have been thinking of a Ride up far north on my TMaxxer!! :cheeky: )

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

for a start, I will not be looking at the far north yet...

its more like going to a lesson of learning how to ride in a group during bike tours...plus the fun of reaching a good destination and meeting and knowing each other during the process.

I am just looking at Mersing, kota tinggi waterfalls (I dunno where that it! :lol: ) or do you guys have any where which has a comfortable distance of about 300km plus minus...?

I am learning a lot thru this plannings too... ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Wherever it is, please don't say Melaka... :lol:

yah i dun tink Malacca is "refreshing" anymore :lol:

I m looking at Penyabong too...but lodging might be difficult to book.

Scarabl i need you and bigcow for this event....u know burgy king riders are hard to come by....and you guys have the perfect scooter for a tripmaster. ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

yah i dun tink Malacca is "refreshing" anymore :lol:

I m looking at Penyabong too...but lodging might be difficult to book.

Scarabl i need you and bigcow for this event....u know burgy king riders are hard to come by....and you guys have the perfect scooter for a tripmaster. ;)

I'll ok during that period. Just need to get a prior head count and book the whole resort.

Problem is food and night activities. The resort should be able the cover the food. Night activities...hopefully not the karaoke like the night we were there. :faint: There's a hall for BBQ so that's just another idea.

Ohh...and anglers should like that place...

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

I'll ok during that period. Just need to get a prior head count and book the whole resort.

Problem is food and night activities. The resort should be able the cover the food. Night activities...hopefully not the karaoke like the night we were there. :faint: There's a hall for BBQ so that's just another idea.

i am not worried about the activities...its laid back and moreover just one nite, so all can OTOT...in the afternoon we can get them to the beach and take group photos (that is alot of work but it should be nice...) at night just basically....eat.

should be good enuff....

I will confirm a time to meet up with the PKs and the Cubs mod...so that we get the time finalised 1st...then slowly we can work out the details and post invitation at all the individual community to gather headcount le.

looging off now...any immediate plans can call or sms me.... ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!