SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys just got my rxz out just now. dont want tell which shop as it may discriminate them. at first i rode home happily and there's no problem occur. already check at the bike shop block got no peanut sound and my father also came down to look at the bike and there's simply no problem with the engine. when i riding back home me and my father heard like rattling sound and we thought it was the chain.after lunch i when back to the bike shop wanted to change the sprocket and chain the sprocket teeth wear out already. when i otw to the bike shop suddenly heard sound like a metal rubbing against metal tht kind from my engine. i keep on blowing to hear the sound more. then suddenly my bike stall at the traffic light but manage to start after a few kick. i manage to reach the shop after 5-6 times stall. when i reach the shop the sound gets even more worst. idk wat the f is tht. my shop promise me to repair the engine or even overhaul foc because i have 1 month warranty. hais..... can u guys tell me wat is the cause of the problem? piston?block?piston ring? bearing??? the mechanic mention abt bearing... hmmm help.......own bike not even for 1 hr

hey guys just got my rxz out just now. dont want tell which shop as it may discriminate them. at first i rode home happily and there's no problem occur. already check at the bike shop block got no peanut sound and my father also came down to look at the bike and there's simply no problem with the engine. when i riding back home me and my father heard like rattling sound and we thought it was the chain.after lunch i when back to the bike shop wanted to change the sprocket and chain the sprocket teeth wear out already. when i otw to the bike shop suddenly heard sound like a metal rubbing against metal tht kind from my engine. i keep on blowing to hear the sound more. then suddenly my bike stall at the traffic light but manage to start after a few kick. i manage to reach the shop after 5-6 times stall. when i reach the shop the sound gets even more worst. idk wat the f is tht. my shop promise me to repair the engine or even overhaul foc because i have 1 month warranty. hais..... can u guys tell me wat is the cause of the problem? piston?block?piston ring? bearing??? the mechanic mention abt bearing... hmmm help.......own bike not even for 1 hr

albert or bukit merah shop ah?maybe when u ride not enough 2t or what..coz normally bikeshop put very little 2t inside and by the time u got it out its finish already...if its coming from the block its normal la..if its the engine then jialat la...

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

thanks for the reply. 2t still have plenty. my fren also say maybe the 2t pump is not connected properly. i remember i throttle it and not much smoke coming out. idk lah..... just hope they overhaul for me so tht i will not encounter more problem

hi i'm a noob here so bear with me. recently my bike got some problem. my engine got that 'peanut' sound. i asked around 2 mechanic from different shops and they said i have to rebore my block(Y4). i was thinking to confirm rectify the problem i wanna do full servicing. how much would it cost to do it all full service plus rebore the block? thanks alot.

my fren told me it cost abt rm8. not sure.... just rebore only i think

hey guys, if i buy a new OEM rxz cover set from Rowell Road, will it come with the original decals?

To my knowledge, deals are an entire different part number. Signs point to no.

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - UG3 (2007 - )

Suzuki GSXR-400 (2008 - 2009)

Piaggio Vespa GT 200L (2009 - 2011)

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

Yamaha FZ S1 '05 (2011 - )

Update:Skrg trend exhaust 3bs bdk Malaysia gi hanta bikin kasi bunyi whistle sound bila rev dan tukar gear,Dah mcm bunyi blow off valve,Lagi kuat whistle lagi champion LOL.Trend bdk2 KL sekarang motor ori kilang habis.Fork tinggi,Brg standard ori,Tayar ori spec kilang depan 80/90 belakang 90/90 18 inci.Yg pakai sport rims pun fork tinggi..Coverset buruk takpe janji ori motor.Sial diorang member bdk SG coverset spray,rim 17,kena ketawa rabak2..

Klass 2,3,4 i shiny Professional'noye litsenziya

1993:Class 2B-Yamaha RXK/RXZ/TZR125RR/SDR200/WR200-Aprilia RS125R-Kawasaki KRR150ZX(Former)

2000:Class 3-Honda Civic 1.6esi(Former)Proton Exora 1.6Turbo(Current)

2004:Bus Driver Vocational License

2009:Class 4

2011:Class 2A-Aprilia RS250-Honda CB400SF PB1-KTM250EXC(Former)Yamaha XJR400R(Current)

2013:Class 2-Suzuki B-King 1300(Former)

wan nak makan goreng pisang..:)

Ouh... Lol!!! Jom makan goreng pisang. Cecah ngan kicap cili padi, SUPERB BRO!!! ;)

A case of not enough 2T to lube ur piston......

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/syamitomo/GroupPhotoMain1.jpg

Guys i got a local tank (primed), but without gas cap and fuel cock and local handlebars for sale, do pm me if anione nd these spares. And do anione know how to see a local cover set, ( tank, side panel etc) and ori ones?

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

Hey guys, have to sadly part with my rxz. No money to buy COE. So bought new bike. Wanted to sell my rxz but shop dont want. FJ plate too old la, coe expansive la. Haix.

Anybody know how to scrap a bike? Anybody wanna buy spare parts? Can take from my bike.

Coverset, rims all good. Fork not so good. Anything pm me aite. Need to scrap before 1st July 2011.

Your Helmet Fix

Hey guys, have to sadly part with my rxz. No money to buy COE. So bought new bike. Wanted to sell my rxz but shop dont want. FJ plate too old la, coe expansive la. Haix.

Anybody know how to scrap a bike? Anybody wanna buy spare parts? Can take from my bike.

Coverset, rims all good. Fork not so good. Anything pm me aite. Need to scrap before 1st July 2011.

bro interested in some parts can text me at 93670236 easier.. thanks

Bro,PM u liao

:angel: Si Bei Lame Lor :angel: ... HUAT HUAT HUAT(^^,!)

U hav 3bs?

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/syamitomo/GroupPhotoMain1.jpg

Hey guys. I have 2 issues that i need to clarify.

1) When my bike hit rpm 5k-6k it seems like a dead spot. As in not power increase on wen hitting 6k rpm den there is abit of kick. What can be da problem.

2) I changed to a big break disk. Now every time i break at da moment juz before i stop. There is a vibration from da front end. At 1st i tot da maybe da pad n disk havent settled in but after a month it is still da same.

Can pls help

Thx