SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

For item 2, check your battery. When throttle, meter light should be steady not flickering. If flickering or follow your rpm, then check your battery. Normally gonna die liao

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

ok thanks, will check that out..

btw, is there any way for me to kickstart the bike easier? cause most of the times i need to kick a lot of times but i see my friends, they only need to kick once and the bike can start..haha

+ i need to open the choke like everytime i need to start the bike except if i stop for awhile(10-15 mins) after riding forawhile...which worries me

Edited by MdZayn

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks, will check that out..

btw, is there any way for me to kickstart the bike easier? cause most of the times i need to kick a lot of times but i see my friends, they only need to kick once and the bike can start..haha

Can, clean carb, adjust pilot jet, up one step

http://www.amague.com/ps/krr.jpg

Can, clean carb, adjust pilot jet, up one step

i just did a full service which i am sure include clean carb...for the pilot jet..not sure. But will try to ask a mech at a shop..still finding one shop i can frequent to..currently the few i went to, don't really are fond of them.

My bike still doing the running in thing.

The main problem which i only worried/care about now is the above mentioned problem.

Always, and always most of the time need to use the choke to start the bike unless i left the bike like 20 mins maybe after riding, during that duration i can still start without opening the choke..though the bike does sounds weak(like dying), it can still start moving off normally after warming up for few mins.

Would really be glad if i can the bike to start easier and more power when idle..xD would be great if i can put up a video..xD

i just did a full service which i am sure include clean carb...for the pilot jet..not sure. But will try to ask a mech at a shop..still finding one shop i can frequent to..currently the few i went to, don't really are fond of them.

My bike still doing the running in thing.

The main problem which i only worried/care about now is the above mentioned problem.

Always, and always most of the time need to use the choke to start the bike unless i left the bike like 20 mins maybe after riding, during that duration i can still start without opening the choke..though the bike does sounds weak(like dying), it can still start moving off normally after warming up for few mins.

Would really be glad if i can the bike to start easier and more power when idle..xD would be great if i can put up a video..xD

MototeKk Garage @ 21 Toh Guan Rd East #04-23 / 608609

#WawanSaid #90839295 #84064161(WhatsAppOnly)

*Go there / Explain (:

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

MototeKk Garage @ 21 Toh Guan Rd East #04-23 / 608609

#WawanSaid #90839295 #84064161(WhatsAppOnly)

*Go there / Explain (:

hey, thanks for the recommendation..gonna try go there this weekend and have a check on if there is any problem on my bike..

do you mind, or know the opening hours of the shop? i cant seem to find it on the web.

hey, thanks for the recommendation..gonna try go there this weekend and have a check on if there is any problem on my bike..

do you mind, or know the opening hours of the shop? i cant seem to find it on the web.

Bro i suggest u pm him (W.app) n ask. 10am till 8pm. u double confirm ask him lor (:

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

Hi friend ? I would like ask which plate onwards cannot pass inspection with 3bs pipe.. Im am a FX PLATER, with 5pv pipe

FD-FJ -> Lemang Can ! 3bs Can! Caty(5pv) Can!

FQ-FV-> 3bs Can! Caty (5pv) Can!

FX onwards -> Caty (5pv) Only!

*Info might be wrong , sila rujuk pada yng lebih arif dlm hal 2 lejang nie , i might be wrong please ask those who know bout this.

Thanks bro !

FD-FJ -> Lemang Can ! 3bs Can! Caty(5pv) Can!

FQ-FV-> 3bs Can! Caty (5pv) Can!

FX onwards -> Caty (5pv) Only!

*Info might be wrong , sila rujuk pada yng lebih arif dlm hal 2 lejang nie , i might be wrong please ask those who know bout this.

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

Hi again,

Want to ask if there is any way for me to install the pillion bar for my rxz kotak without the bracket?

Recently went to a shop to ask them help me put the bar on my bike but they say i need the bracket then i can fix it to my bike..cause i change from caty to kotak so i dont have the bracket..:/

You need the bracket. If you manage to fix it to the coverset tail, it will break eventually.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

ok thank you..

If there is anyone willing/want to sell their RXZ Kotak Bracket at the back(tail light)? Do pm me or just post here.

Be awesome if can help fix the pillion bar for me as well..haha

Guys i am new to RXZ. In a chinese :) seldom see chinese riding rxz right ? Haha. Anyway i want to check you guys. Why rxz riders are so bother about ori motor, OeM and local ? I means for some stuffs yea we prefer original. Like for e.g speedometer. But like cover set ppl usually go for ori but isnt it just the exterior looks ? And anyway for a price of HLY ori coverset we can spend 2 sets of coverset at JB. Or its really up to individual ?

2nd i lowered my fork, and i cant instal airhorn leh. Any guys lowered fork and have airhorn installed ? Can show some pictures ?

3rd what is reed vavle? I know its the rubber thing connect to our carb, but insaw a branded ones like what V4 reed vavled.. May i know it makes any differencr in how bike ?

Thanks guys !

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

Guys i am new to RXZ. In a chinese :) seldom see chinese riding rxz right ? Haha. Anyway i want to check you guys. Why rxz riders are so bother about ori motor, OeM and local ? I means for some stuffs yea we prefer original. Like for e.g speedometer. But like cover set ppl usually go for ori but isnt it just the exterior looks ? And anyway for a price of HLY ori coverset we can spend 2 sets of coverset at JB. Or its really up to individual ?

2nd i lowered my fork, and i cant instal airhorn leh. Any guys lowered fork and have airhorn installed ? Can show some pictures ?

3rd what is reed vavle? I know its the rubber thing connect to our carb, but insaw a branded ones like what V4 reed vavled.. May i know it makes any differencr in how bike ?

Thanks guys !

Coverset original is important, u dont want halfway ride and drop? :p

Reed valve is a gate for ur petrol. Better quality of Reed valve sure will increase your bike power

http://www.amague.com/ps/krr.jpg

Thanks guys !

To each his own bro.

For movable parts(piston,brake caliper,block..etc)its best to get ori coz its sure to last longer and the fitting is 99%.

The other day i was sourcing for new ori catalyzer coverset in sg. Every where go say no stock. In the end just order oem set via carousel + additional lacquering,looks awesome but got fitting issues which are minor.

Airhorn no need ah bro,normal one beep2 ok wat.

Reed valve is the ting dat control flow of the mixture(air,2t,gas) & is position inbetween the block and carb. It prevents the backflow of the mixture into the carb. My guess is aftermarket ones should provide quick response when u open throttle as the reeds are usually lighter n more opening.

Hi again,

I have another few thngs to ask. Seems like i still not sure about a lot of stuff regarding my bike.

Firstly,

I recently adjust my clutch(the knob thing near the handle) so that my biting point is closer, after i did that, when i go to gear 2(now the sound is there the whole time when i start the bike) there is this kind of crickling sounds like chains rubbing each other or againts a metal wall coming from the left side of my bike near the gear lever. well apart from the sound, there is not really any difference in performance from my bike before & after the adjustment. Well adjusting the clutch knob was a hassle cause i cant adjust it without using a spanner cause it seems stuck..

2nd question,

I don't know if this was ask before, but i read it here before but can't seem to find the post again.

May i know like usually, what is the normal rpm to change gear?

and usually what speed is for what gear. I am still running in though, gonna reach 1000km(this should be enough for running in right?) soon.

but whenever i go certain gear, the bike sounds noisy, not really that noisy but kind of like i drag too long etc..but the fastest i went was 80 and the max gear.

i tried dragging gear by gear, like gear 1 0 to 20(i really have bad low speed control, don't know why everytime on gear 1 when i open throttle usually the sound so loud, but the bike doesnt accelerate[not moving off but like when moving slowly], wonder how i pass my tp..xD)

gear 2, went to 40..etc

i usually change gear when the noise is abit loud..and the bike start vibrating..

is this normal? sorry, i am still new to bike..though it been almost 1 month..haha

1) did u try to make the clutch further? Any sound then?

Regarding this clutch further or shorter, imho it is just the same. In further clutch setup, you dont have to pull the clutch in fully to release the clutch. In shorter setup, u pull in fully which u deem short. But in actual fact you r still pulling the same distance.

2) in normal riding, usually you change gears when your rpm is well below engines stress level. If you go by sound, change gears before you reach the peak sound. If you max out at 80kmh, there is something not right there.

Hope this helps.

1) did u try to make the clutch further? Any sound then?

Regarding this clutch further or shorter, imho it is just the same. In further clutch setup, you dont have to pull the clutch in fully to release the clutch. In shorter setup, u pull in fully which u deem short. But in actual fact you r still pulling the same distance.

2) in normal riding, usually you change gears when your rpm is well below engines stress level. If you go by sound, change gears before you reach the peak sound. If you max out at 80kmh, there is something not right there.

Hope this helps.

i did try re-adjusting the clutch back..but i guess it wasnt as far as it was before i adjust it and it was so hard just to adjust it again i stop adjusting it due to the knob so hard to turn except using spanner..

After reading what you type, i guess it make sense..haha..i guess i am still a noob on bikes..

for 2nd

But estimate usually people change on what rpm, normally..? and how to know engine stress level.

And i meant, i guess i type it the wrong way, by 80, i mean, i am still running in, so i dont really go beyond 80..well i could go beyond if i wanted to..haha

• 3 weeks later...

GgHi again,

Got another problem..(hais don't know why i keep having problems),

First, yesterday morning, i went out to the east, my bike was ok..not really any problem.

But after finishing my business there(change meter), evening later, when i riding back, my front bike, don't know if its the fork/suspension or something make screeching sound..whenever i ride over a hump/bum..or tried pushing the bike down and up or break..

Is it a problem with the fork? I just dont get it why suddenly the thing happen..

2nd problem, this thing also start happening after the first problem,when i riding, usually happen when i ride after turning off the bike for awhile..when i slowing down(the easiest to hear) there is this rumbling/crackling sounds coming from my handle area..i dont know exactly where the sound come from though..it only happen sometimes..like 3-4 times in a 30 mins ride? And sometimes, when i am speeding, weird sounds come from the area as well or the engine not sure as too fast + the wind so i can't really be sure if there is any weird sounds.

My master brake pump, the small circle screen is cracked and almost all the pieces is gone, i don't know if this is the cause of the problem..:/

I wish i could record it so i can make more sense..

And if you guys have slight clue as to what may cause these and how to fix them or how much.

Cause i always been charged more expensive then my friend doing the same thing(but different days)..

Maybe cause they see me P-plate..Â¥_Â¥

Oh, last, this is just a question though...how do i make my rxz accelerate fast? Is there a way? And also a way i can go to 100km/hr without the bike making too loud noise..