[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

Thanks bro, but found out the problem, silencer clogged and choked the air flow, back pressure causing decrease in power.

Now able to do 90-100 for rxz is that normal? Fuel Economy 18-20km/litre which I think is very bad.

pipe/silencer sumbat mmg standard bro, kata 2 lejang. lagi2 lama parking. da try test moto blom? ur spoket and weight main pranan. main ngan pin main standard kalo nk jimat minyak tapi bawak tk sedap. kalo aku, da buka block ngok rod, block calar camne, carb set bawak sedap.

• Replies 29.7k

pipe/silencer sumbat mmg standard bro, kata 2 lejang. lagi2 lama parking. da try test moto blom? ur spoket and weight main pranan. main ngan pin main standard kalo nk jimat minyak tapi bawak tk sedap. kalo aku, da buka block ngok rod, block calar camne, carb set bawak sedap.

Dun poget ur tayar setting angin.. huhu ;)

Using Hp Reply Tapatalk -_-

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

hi, i hope this is not out of place,

want to ask, i am now riding rxz..but thinking of changing it.

I have a bike to trade with, a ktm duke 125, what are the opinions you guys have? the pros & cons.. want to make a good decision.

hais, my rxz keep giving me problem one after another..hahais

To me,for any bike if it has problem,always find the root cause of it,den find a reputable mekanik n slowly bit by bit repair it. If manage to repair properly,problem wun come back one.

Skali u trade in with a problematic duke how,back to same again? Memang bike looks nice but spare part isit that easy to get? Unlike rxz,u give any uncle dey also can repair one

To me,for any bike if it has problem,always find the root cause of it,den find a reputable mekanik n slowly bit by bit repair it. If manage to repair properly,problem wun come back one.

Skali u trade in with a problematic duke how,back to same again? Memang bike looks nice but spare part isit that easy to get? Unlike rxz,u give any uncle dey also can repair one

Aisey bro answer u steady..!!! Selamanya Dua Lejang..!!! Semoga Berjaya Carik Pormen Yng Mahir ;)

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

Hi, I bought my rxz 2 years ago. So since the start the bike had some issues starting in the morning but was manageable. 3-4 kicks can start already. So recently, like 1 month ago, it takes a long time to start the bike. It is not only in the morning but also takes a long time to start the bike after i park the bike for like 3hrs and come back then cannot start immediately. Need to kick a lot of times

Usually the first kick does nothing, second also but the third the engine will start, then die off almost immediately. Then usually 4th kick, nothing happens, 5th kick also nothing happens. 6th kick bike starts and i quickly throttle and let the rpm go up. Then slowly let it fall and ill hold the throttle at Rpm 1.5-2. So while holding ill smoke a cigarette (so rouhgly hold throttle for 5 mins). Then iff let go throttle should be okay liao. When riding there are no issues (i.e. engine does not die when stopping at traffic lights).

So i bought it to the bike shop a week ago, planet motor @ ubi. The uncle adjusted the mixture screw (i think), then he said sjould be okay liao. Then he got teach some technique to start the bike. Tried the techniques still same thing. Needs a really long time to start the bike.

Any suggestions on what to do/ what could be the problem? any shops to recommend? Any way i bought the bike from ATAN Motoring @ubi. Thank you

Hi, I bought my rxz 2 years ago. So since the start the bike had some issues starting in the morning but was manageable. 3-4 kicks can start already. So recently, like 1 month ago, it takes a long time to start the bike. It is not only in the morning but also takes a long time to start the bike after i park the bike for like 3hrs and come back then cannot start immediately. Need to kick a lot of times

Usually the first kick does nothing, second also but the third the engine will start, then die off almost immediately. Then usually 4th kick, nothing happens, 5th kick also nothing happens. 6th kick bike starts and i quickly throttle and let the rpm go up. Then slowly let it fall and ill hold the throttle at Rpm 1.5-2. So while holding ill smoke a cigarette (so rouhgly hold throttle for 5 mins). Then iff let go throttle should be okay liao. When riding there are no issues (i.e. engine does not die when stopping at traffic lights).

So i bought it to the bike shop a week ago, planet motor @ ubi. The uncle adjusted the mixture screw (i think), then he said sjould be okay liao. Then he got teach some technique to start the bike. Tried the techniques still same thing. Needs a really long time to start the bike.

Any suggestions on what to do/ what could be the problem? any shops to recommend? Any way i bought the bike from ATAN Motoring @ubi. Thank you

Carb serviced? Spark plug changed?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

http://www.amague.com/ps/krr.jpg

hi, i hope this is not out of place,

want to ask, i am now riding rxz..but thinking of changing it.

I have a bike to trade with, a ktm duke 125, what are the opinions you guys have? the pros & cons.. want to make a good decision.

hais, my rxz keep giving me problem one after another..hahais

Can always come to me for a bike checkup.. Can list the probs u have or faced with the z?

:bouncefire:

Come for a bike checkup.. I see for you 😎

:bouncefire:

Can always come to me for a bike checkup.. Can list the probs u have or faced with the z?

hi, thank you. but where can i find you?

yeah, its true need to get a good mechanic but been like 6-7 months but i yet to find a good and truthworthy one..hais

Just want to check if RXZ rear suspension is it suppose to be very tight/heavy and seems to provide no dampening effect.

My tachometer broke down together with the fuel gauge, any suggestions where to get parts for that? Is there aftermarket meter which works well and cheaper? Or how much the original meter cost?

Honda Phantom TA200 2013-2016

Yamaha RXZ 2016~Current

Ducati Monster 821 Dark Stealth 2016~current

Hi, am getting a RXZ 135 soon, registered 1999. Looking for cheapest insurance for 3rd party. Any recommendations? Am 23 years old. New rider.

Call up any of the insurance coy and quote according to your particulars bro. Eg.yrs riding exp? bike on installment? Etc... :)

-_- WriTe Letter via pOst -_-

Just want to check if RXZ rear suspension is it suppose to be very tight/heavy and seems to provide no dampening effect.

My tachometer broke down together with the fuel gauge, any suggestions where to get parts for that? Is there aftermarket meter which works well and cheaper? Or how much the original meter cost?

Gantong i not sure coz i dun see physically. Jus go ahboy buy makida ok lah , if u budget more buy showa or ikon/koni.

Your meter u recce @ carousel. Ask also if its ori or lokal. Price wise u ask em if meer ur budget by all means.

Buy & fix @ ur preferred workshop.

Always ask seller:

lokal or ori?

Used?

Any fault?

If fault can refund?

Huhu ;)

want to ask,

i am riding rxz(i think you guys know after my few post)..haha,

anyway, my current problem is, with the front wheel.

There is this screeching/rat sound coming from the wheel whenever I'm moving.

At first i will feel the front wheel become tight like when i want to push/reverse the bike, at first is very smooth and light but now tight and heavy. I did put it on main stand and try to spin the wheel, i can spin it forward but i can't spin in backwards unless i use extra forced and it will be so tight it will give the screeching/rat sound.

But after awhile, now even movie the bike forward have the sound.

This all start after i change my rim. The bike mech i went to at first said it was because of the bar/shaft or something too short that it can't hold the bearing properly and that in a result make me change my bearing 3 times in a week. This only gave me the screeching/rat sound when i am reversing and it is super tight. moving the bike forward have no problem hence why they say its okay. It was ok after the 3rd change.

but after 1-2 months, the problem slowly come back, and now even moving forward give the sound. Now the mech says it is because my brake caliper is local that is why the problem happens. I trust him but then i remember the first problem was before i change my ory brake caliper to a local one because the ori cannot be used anymore. But now whenever i brake, the brake gave me a screeching sound as well and the brake tk makan sgt so i thought maybe he right.

He say to fix it i need to buy a new caliper. But i don't want to go buy a new caliper but the problem still happen hence why i need a second opinion.

the bike still works fine(except for some engine issues i need to overhaul i think) but the sound make me so uncomfortable.

want to ask,

i am riding rxz(i think you guys know after my few post)..haha,

anyway, my current problem is, with the front wheel.

There is this screeching/rat sound coming from the wheel whenever I'm moving.

At first i will feel the front wheel become tight like when i want to push/reverse the bike, at first is very smooth and light but now tight and heavy. I did put it on main stand and try to spin the wheel, i can spin it forward but i can't spin in backwards unless i use extra forced and it will be so tight it will give the screeching/rat sound.

But after awhile, now even movie the bike forward have the sound.

This all start after i change my rim. The bike mech i went to at first said it was because of the bar/shaft or something too short that it can't hold the bearing properly and that in a result make me change my bearing 3 times in a week. This only gave me the screeching/rat sound when i am reversing and it is super tight. moving the bike forward have no problem hence why they say its okay. It was ok after the 3rd change.

but after 1-2 months, the problem slowly come back, and now even moving forward give the sound. Now the mech says it is because my brake caliper is local that is why the problem happens. I trust him but then i remember the first problem was before i change my ory brake caliper to a local one because the ori cannot be used anymore. But now whenever i brake, the brake gave me a screeching sound as well and the brake tk makan sgt so i thought maybe he right.

He say to fix it i need to buy a new caliper. But i don't want to go buy a new caliper but the problem still happen hence why i need a second opinion.

the bike still works fine(except for some engine issues i need to overhaul i think) but the sound make me so uncomfortable.

Bro suspek piring brake ada slight bent.. ur mech if reliable this wont happen after change this and that..

Just my 1cent lah

My RXZ speedometer needle broke but the meter is still working just having trouble gauging the speed with the short needle.

My Tachometer and fuel gauge broke down awhile back too.

Any options out there? Aftermarket meters or 2nd hands recommended? or meters from other similar bikes?

Honda Phantom TA200 2013-2016

Yamaha RXZ 2016~Current

Ducati Monster 821 Dark Stealth 2016~current

My RXZ speedometer needle broke but the meter is still working just having trouble gauging the speed with the short needle.

My Tachometer and fuel gauge broke down awhile back too.

Any options out there? Aftermarket meters or 2nd hands recommended? or meters from other similar bikes?

Try carousel ;)

Hello my RXZ bike has recently went for an overhaul and after which, had caused a significant drop in the millage.

Currently: 17-20km/liter

Previous before overhaul: 27~30km/litre

From what I know, the block has been bored by the previous owner, does that cause much drop in mileage?

My mechanic told me to change the carburetor to a newer model (5PV catalyzer model) as it had power jet to save fuel.

How much more can I save by changing the carburetor?

Thanks in advance, still a newbie to motorbikes.