SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my RXZ bike has recently went for an overhaul and after which, had caused a significant drop in the millage.

Currently: 17-20km/liter

Previous before overhaul: 27~30km/litre

From what I know, the block has been bored by the previous owner, does that cause much drop in mileage?

My mechanic told me to change the carburetor to a newer model (5PV catalyzer model) as it had power jet to save fuel.

How much more can I save by changing the carburetor?

Thanks in advance, still a newbie to motorbikes.

Prolly ur pilot jet in ur carb.. setting of carb / tyre air pressure / check chain slack / check wheel bearing front n rear

-_- WriTe Letter via pOst -_-

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

Hi guys, anyone knows any tube type tyre brands that are good and sticky on wet roads? Currently using sime tyres got me like aiyayai 😅

Battlax la bro (:

-_- WriTe Letter via pOst -_-

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

Assalamualaikum/Hello to fellow bikers...

Price : $19.90 Only with installation !!!LOWEST PRICE IN CAROUSELL !!!

100% Genuine Made In USA.

Over 400 pairs were sold !!!

PROMOTION !!!

Buy 2 pairs and above at $18/= per pair only !!! Purchase 4 pairs and above and enjoy free delivery + installation..

Contact me at 83885695 (Wan)

Pls check my listing at Carousell :

https://carousell.com/grabongrip

* 100 pairs sold in a month !! Customers who bought it, recommended to their friends coz this product WERKZ !!!

A MUST HAVE for your daily ride !!

-----------------------------------

- Grab On Grip covers reduce vibration and give you a softer feel, reducing hand and wrist fatigue, so you won't have that tingly feeling in your hands after a long ride.

- There are riders riding sportbikes with low handle bars, complain of sore palms from leaning on the grips for so long. With Grab On Grip covers, these problems will be a thing of the past !!!

- Grab On Grip covers allow you to ride in more comfort, especially on those long rides. PERFECT for the daily commuter, tour rider, and sport riders alike.

Features

---------

- Slip over existing grips for greater comfort, or to renew worn grips.

- Work with heated or standard grips.

- Save $$$, no need change the whole heater grip system which is very costly.

- Shock absorbing EPDM foam for a smoother ride.

- Provide comfort to wrist and palm. (Great for touring !!)

- Glove friendly.

- Extra durable, ozone, UV, gas and oil resistant

- Grip Covers MC402/width 1.25-1.45"/5"Length.

** Fits class 2, 2A, 2B bikes as long as its a standard grip, it can fit .

** There's customers that bought and fit it on their bicycles too !!!

Great for city riding where there's lots of traffic light, your hand will be tired during the on going "stop go" situation, this product will help to ease the stress on palm n wrist. Highly recommended for despatch/delivery riders.

"Once you try it, you'll LOVE it"

NOTE : Lot of customers been asking what's the difference between Grab On Grip with another brand that's selling @ $30-$35.

Ans :

- 1st of all, Grab on Grip is Made in USA while the other grip is Made in UK. So the difference in currencies. USD vs Pound Sterling

- Difference in QUALITY. No doubt both are EPDM Foam but customers that have used Grab On Grip and have tried the "other brand", eventually came back to use Grab On Grip. Customers claimed that the "other brand" became smelly after using it for awhile and it tends to slip to the balancer causing the throttle to "stuck" which is VERY DANGEROUS. They have never face this problem when using Grab On Grip. Well, expensive things doesn't mean its good.

- Some customers asked how come mine is "cheaper" than the rest ?

Ans : There's no need for me to claim i'm the "dealer/distributor" when the product i sell is 100% Genuine Made in USA.. As a biker, I wanted to share my great experience of using this product for more than 5 years at an affordable price.

------------------------------------

Tags : BMW - All models. Ducati - All Models. KTM - All Models. Harleys (Only if its standard grips. Those oversize grips, can't fit). Triumph - All models. Moto Guzzi, Reiju, Kawasaki - All models. Honda - All models. Yamaha - All models. Phantom, RXZ, Piaggio Vespa Gilera, Motard, Scramblers, Kups.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337222[/ATTACH]

#GrabOnGrip #GOG

"Shut Up n Ride"

• 2 weeks later...

here let me spoonfeed u. simple tt100 or tt100gp dunlop roadmaster.

best tyres for 18inch sizes.

sizes limited tho tt100 80/90 n 90/90 tt100gp 80/80 n 300 = 90/90

price tt100 80-90sgd 250-270 rm. jb only

for tt100gp 200 per pair get from lab

best part is these tyres last me 2 yrs without wearing off

occupation panda rider. xD

here let me spoonfeed u. simple tt100 or tt100gp dunlop roadmaster.

best tyres for 18inch sizes.

sizes limited tho tt100 80/90 n 90/90 tt100gp 80/80 n 300 = 90/90

price tt100 80-90sgd 250-270 rm. jb only

for tt100gp 200 per pair get from lab

best part is these tyres last me 2 yrs without wearing off

occupation panda rider. xD

Wowz spoon feed i lioke 🙌

Money to bloW

Hi can anyone recommend a trustable and friendly workshop or mechanic to check on my RXZ?

The brake light keeps oning and cannot off. My IU keep cannot detect. The red and green light is very dim when my key is 'On' button without engine on. Right fork leaking a bit. I heard must change my coil or magneto Im not sure coz its draining my battery.

Recently went to a Malay mechanic and he doesnt want to entertain. Went to a chinese mechanic and he changed my brake fluid should fix it. Nothing is fix.

Road tax going to expire soon and keep failing inspection.

Hope any kind soul here able to advice this new bird!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi can anyone recommend a trustable and friendly workshop or mechanic to check on my RXZ?

The brake light keeps oning and cannot off. My IU keep cannot detect. The red and green light is very dim when my key is 'On' button without engine on. Right fork leaking a bit. I heard must change my coil or magneto Im not sure coz its draining my battery.

Recently went to a Malay mechanic and he doesnt want to entertain. Went to a chinese mechanic and he changed my brake fluid should fix it. Nothing is fix.

Check your back brake, the connection at the foot pedal. That's the usual suspect.

Service your fork for the leakage.

Change battery for your IU and you're golden

Money to bloW

Hua Ho Trading.

I am so losted

• 2 weeks later...

It could be a few things. It is good to check all the free/cheap things first.

Battery: Make sure the battery terminals are tight. Check the battery charge when parked and when running.

Wiring: Check for frayed or broken wiring. Check grounding wires are properly tightened. Connectors clean and push all the way in.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161208/9cdfa1b03b9c7cf60919fdf251de9b1e.jpg

Anyone went to ahboy to get 2t recently? I use to buy castrol r2 from them till they ran out of stock. Then bought putoline 959 then ran out of stock. Juz now ask for r2 & they say its in again & was sooo happy that i request for 2 bottles but they gave me tis. Those of u who always use r2 will know what colour & thickness of the liquid is. Instead i refund the other bottle & open up this. It looks like fanta to me.

Hello RXZ riders!! I'm new to RXZ and open to feedbacks abt the bike.. Would love to get any advise abt the bike such as where is the most trustable workshop for rxz in sg. Also where is best to get spare parts? Some tell me JB but some friend also say JB many local but say ori so your kind feedback and advise will be so much appreciated.

Your new RXZ brozki..... :D

Hello RXZ riders!! I'm new to RXZ and open to feedbacks abt the bike.. Would love to get any advise abt the bike such as where is the most trustable workshop for rxz in sg. Also where is best to get spare parts? Some tell me JB but some friend also say JB many local but say ori so your kind feedback and advise will be so much appreciated.

Your new RXZ brozki..... :D

Welcome bro,here thread abit zzzz,so dun get offended if no one reply u. For me local or no local,its all about knowing the parts. If you need something just go carousel or the internet do some research. Jb shops they be happy to bring in ori stuff but its all about the $$$. Aesthethic parts mostly made in malaysia but internal parts made in japan last longer imo.

Hi All Bros ,

I got the whole RXZ parts to sell.

Lots of carbs ( 2 pails) ,

CDI,

rectifier,

main stand,

kick start

rims with tire set (18 inch)

17 inch racing boy rim

many more, just ask for the parts u need

whatapps 82007665 i have

More bike parts at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

My RXZ speedometer needle broke but the meter is still working just having trouble gauging the speed with the short needle.

My Tachometer and fuel gauge broke down awhile back too.

Any options out there? Aftermarket meters or 2nd hands recommended? or meters from other similar bikes?

ok thank you..

If there is anyone willing/want to sell their RXZ Kotak Bracket at the back(tail light)? Do pm me or just post here.

Be awesome if can help fix the pillion bar for me as well..haha

anyone have rxz engine casing up for sale, pls drop me a pm. need it bad

• 4 weeks later...

Selling a few parts that I have laying around

Exhaust Packing for rebuilding your silencer

https://sg.carousell.com/p/exhaust-packing-83653739/

Yamaha RX-Z Pillion handle Bar

https://sg.carousell.com/p/original-...-bar-85258255/

Yamaha RX-Z Lower Cowl Fairing - Sold

https://sg.carousell.com/p/original-...grey-85260187/

Edited by SomeGuy_sg

Welcome bro,here thread abit zzzz,so dun get offended if no one reply u. For me local or no local,its all about knowing the parts. If you need something just go carousel or the internet do some research. Jb shops they be happy to bring in ori stuff but its all about the $$$. Aesthethic parts mostly made in malaysia but internal parts made in japan last longer imo.

Hi bro!! Thanks so much for the advise... Been sending my bike couple of times to JB to fix some leaking and change some parts. I get almost the same advise from a friend too saying engine part best to get ori (japan) but other accessories can find in JB or carousell... I'm still learning more abt this bike and thank you again for your kind advise bro... Much appreciated.. :)

• 1 month later...

I never buy 2T from that shop anymore as I had my 1st bike piston Jammed after using it. (replying to bro who ask about 2t from ah boy)

http://www.premiershiptoday.co.uk/images/man-united-kit.gifCross the road safely, There lots of chance to cross it but u only have one LIFE!

I never buy 2T from that shop anymore as I had my 1st bike piston Jammed after using it. (replying to bro who ask about 2t from ah boy)

Just to share prolly it depends who is ur mechanik/Pormen handling ur engine/setting minyak(fuel setting in ur carb)/2T setting, im not related to tt shop or any bike shop , scout a good lokal mech or if u want can go jB la do but just careful only :) i apologise if i offended anione by this post , ride safe ride smart (: hv a good day everibodi :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 -_-

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am about to get a 2nd hand RXZ but the problem is I do not know much of this bike except it runs with 2t . Can anyone able to recommend me a trusted shop for me to do my servicing or overhaul if thers a need to.