SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if SG can mod like dat,i dun mind being illegal...

so guys,did u enjoy the outing luz nite?Sori Alvin,i told u i'd drop by HQ but last min got things to settle.I'll see u guys soon i hope.Anyway,any1 know how come my gmax go rattling sound?I suspect its coming from the air breather coz i saw water along the pipelines.Maybe is from the turbine fan also....now like very rough ride le...not as smooth as eva.I clock 7000km mileage le.

kuro the open pod got affect ur pick up or top speed ??

pick-up is slower abit la.. but barely notice coz it's not very significant..

talking about top speed?? haiz... u have to try for yourself man.. haben clear 130 la.. but everytime whack 110 with pillion and FC is still above 30km/litre.. shiok man :cheeky:

:cheeky::cheeky:

talking about top speed?? haiz... u have to try for yourself man.. haben clear 130 la.. but everytime whack 110 with pillion and FC is still above 30km/litre.. shiok man :cheeky:

how come ur FC is so good....i always ride alone but FC is 28km/L

sori,abit drunk,so edit to clear typo errors....

so guys,did u enjoy the outing luz nite?Sori Alvin,i told u i'd drop by HQ but last min got things to settle.I'll see u guys soon i hope.Anyway,any1 know how come my gmax go rattling sound?I suspect its coming from the air breather coz i saw water along the pipelines.Maybe is from the turbine fan also....now like very rough ride le...not as smooth as eva.I clock 7000km mileage le.

mine 20,700km+ le.. no prob leh :confused:

:cheeky::cheeky:

i wonder how the owner knows he's not speeding while riding at night? lucky he/she is not in sg.. speed camera alot neh.. :cheeky:

He got a speedometer mah... u never see meh? :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Who say u cannot mod? If u want to do it, sure can wan. jus need to look for places than can do fiber glass or a workshop to DIY it urself :smile: But need to sacrifies alot of parts sia.. one wrong move and the part is gone :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Wah, FC is very good. Should get a Gmax soon.:thumb:

ya.. FC beri good.. After some investment though :cheeky:

Investment? Well... u basically just changed one thing leh and have to tahan alot on another thing :lol:

ya.. FC beri good.. After some investment though :cheeky:

Small investment rite??? :angel:

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Talking about the air breather ,I had mine install for a year plus together with the aftermarket air filter, had never clean it until recently my FC S.u.c.k.s from 37km/L to about 32km/L (mine a 150cc). So decided to tear it down to have a good wash, as the air breather is fix just below my ait filter, so got to tear down both, to my surprise - water was dripping non-stop from the air breather when it was hold vertically, I believe they are good in sucking in water mist during rain ,thats tell y the pipeline always can c the vapour after raining ride. I blow out a lot of oil and water from the air breather using compress air :giddy: . Those are collected for a year plus.

Talking about the air breather ,I had mine install for a year plus together with the aftermarket air filter, had never clean it until recently my FC S.u.c.k.s from 37km/L to about 32km/L (mine a 150cc). So decided to tear it down to have a good wash, as the air breather is fix just below my ait filter, so got to tear down both, to my surprise - water was dripping non-stop from the air breather when it was hold vertically, I believe they are good in sucking in water mist during rain ,thats tell y the pipeline always can c the vapour after raining ride. I blow out a lot of oil and water from the air breather using compress air :giddy: . Those are collected for a year plus.

Hmm.. like that i also need to clean my air breather liao.. my FC only 27km/ltr leh :sian:

Hmm.. like that i also need to clean my air breather liao.. my FC only 27km/ltr leh :sian:

I dun think the air breather affect the FC, its the air filter . But I believe y my carb always got water droplets during carb servicing is from the breather. :giddy:

I dun think the air breather affect the FC, its the air filter . But I believe y my carb always got water droplets during carb servicing is from the breather. :giddy:

The way i place my air breather makes it easier for water to go in. So i should have it checked oso mah :smile: Air filter? Just washed last month so no need to clean yet...