SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

:thumb: :thumb: upzzz !!!! nice nice :clapping:

CEO do 1 of course nice nice.

But, it is quite difficult to do as G-Max head lamp is of a larger size.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CEO do 1 of course nice nice.

But, it is quite difficult to do as G-Max head lamp is of a larger size.

haha he's good in DIY..... not like my bike still so so original :smile:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

original meh??? HID headlight, lighter kit... u nv mod outlook mah~!

His mod are all hidden ones... if you open his seat, you'll find a full NOS kit :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

sure bo??? hahaha... =) his one is NOS den ur one is turbo is it??? =p

Nah... mine not turbo... just a "supercharger" only :lol: :lol: :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

His mod are all hidden ones... if you open his seat, you'll find a full NOS kit :cheeky:

dun hv NOS la .... only got farting power :p 1 fart extra 10 bhp

Hey guys , the KUKUP trip getting more n more bikes liao ....

where all our GMAX riders ?? only 4 GMAX going leh...

come come join leh...

Ah dun , dun understand leh all chinese words :cry:

Original:

香菇é**空濾之95%擋土擋沙防水...DIY

相信很多人很想讓G妹摟空..!!!

必換上香菇é**空濾

但大家也很怕浸水.吸到沙.輪胎捲土而上!!!

所以自行DIY了一下~希望對大家有幫助

我是跑去B%Q特力屋買的@@"

買了一點PU材質塑è†*軟墊(可防水)40X40才15å…ƒ

和偷老媽的絲襪一隻(透氣佳)....免錢

高流量香菇é**對應CVK26.....300大洋

做法極為簡單:

1.先拆下原å»*空濾....在裝上香菇é**

在套上絲襪~用束繩綁起來......這樣一來就能過濾小細沙了

2.香菇é**和輪胎ä¸*é–“...也就是啟動馬達的上方有塊軟墊拆下來(很好拆)

放上塑è†*軟墊上描一下...(長度稍微先長一點,到時後再做修飾)

裝上去後修飾一下~這樣就能擋土...擋水了!!!!

既簡單又實用

Erm... translation from babelfish... :cheeky:

Shiitake mushroom spatially filters 95% to keep off the earth to keep off the sand waterproofing.. DIY Believed very many people very want to let the G younger sister hug spatially..! ! ! Must exchange shiitake mushroom spatially to filter but everybody also very much to fear immerses Attracts to the sand Tire volume earth on! ! ! Therefore voluntarily DIY a ~ hope had to everybody helps me is runs @@ "which the B%Q special strength room buys to buy 1. PU material quality revertex cushioning (to be possible waterproofing) the 40X40 only then 15 Yuan with to steal maid's silk stockings (to ventilate good)... Exempts money high current capacity shiitake mushroom to correspond the CVK26.... 300 ocean Procedure extremely simple: 1. First dismantles the original factory spatially to filter... Is installing shiitake mushroom to put on silk stockings ~ with to tie the rope to tie up..... Then could filter the small fine sand 2. Shiitake mushroom and among tire.. Also is the starting motor place above has a cushioning to dismantle (very well opens) puts on the revertex cushioning to trace... (length first to be slightly long 1., after at the appointed time again does decorates) installs decorates ~ like this to be able to keep off the earth.. Kept off the water! ! ! ! Both simple and is practical

saw this product in Amazon... batterybug

Thinking of ordering , anyone wan to get so can share shipping cost...

Looks like a voltmeter to me o_O. For me, a voltmeter is sufficient at the moment :cheeky: :p

Original:

Erm... translation from babelfish... :cheeky:

Shiitake mushroom spatially filters 95% to keep off the earth to keep off the sand waterproofing.. DIY Believed very many people very want to let the G younger sister hug spatially..! ! ! Must exchange shiitake mushroom spatially to filter but everybody also very much to fear immerses Attracts to the sand Tire volume earth on! ! ! Therefore voluntarily DIY a ~ hope had to everybody helps me is runs @@ "which the B%Q special strength room buys to buy 1. PU material quality revertex cushioning (to be possible waterproofing) the 40X40 only then 15 Yuan with to steal maid's silk stockings (to ventilate good)... Exempts money high current capacity shiitake mushroom to correspond the CVK26.... 300 ocean Procedure extremely simple: 1. First dismantles the original factory spatially to filter... Is installing shiitake mushroom to put on silk stockings ~ with to tie the rope to tie up..... Then could filter the small fine sand 2. Shiitake mushroom and among tire.. Also is the starting motor place above has a cushioning to dismantle (very well opens) puts on the revertex cushioning to trace... (length first to be slightly long 1., after at the appointed time again does decorates) installs decorates ~ like this to be able to keep off the earth.. Kept off the water! ! ! ! Both simple and is practical

wa lau eh damn funny lah the english conversion ....esp steal maid silk stockings...hahahaha

wa piang I dun understand both the chinese and english text man :cheeky:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

Btw I scared for the kukup trip the 2nd link checkpoint tink still have jam becos of mas selamat..

Aiyah.. dun worry, late a bit confirm can catch up :smile:

菇�**空濾之95%擋土擋沙防水...DIY

相信很多人很想讓G妹摟空..!!!

必換上香菇�**空濾

但大家也很怕浸水.吸到沙.輪胎捲土而上!!!

所以自行DIY了一下~希望對大家有幫助

我是跑去B%Q特力屋買的@@"

買了一點PU材質塑�*軟墊(可防水)40X40才15元

和偷老媽的絲襪一隻(透氣佳)....免錢

高流量香菇�**對應CVK26.....300大洋

做法極為簡單:

1.先拆下原�*空濾....在裝上香菇�**

在套上絲襪~用束繩綁起來......這樣一來就能過濾小細沙了

2.香菇�**和輪胎�*間...也就是啟動馬達的上方有塊軟墊拆下來(很好拆)

放上塑�*軟墊上描一下...(長度稍微先長一點,到時後再做修飾)

裝上去後修飾一下~這樣就能擋土...擋水了!!!!

既簡單又實用

1. use fine stocking to cover the air filter - to prevent sand from entering

2. Buy a protective plastic and place in between the rubber flaps above the rear tyre. Must remove the flap first. (according to them, it is easily remove then place the plastic between the gap) The plastic should be slightly longer than the rubber flaps.

Btw, use google translate. Babel CMI.

Aiyah.. dun worry, late a bit confirm can catch up :smile:

mayb when the date is near, try passby there n take a look. or get info from anyone who is going in for petrol. so u know if the jam is there. :smile:

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

1. use fine stocking to cover the air filter - to prevent sand from entering

2. Buy a protective plastic and place in between the rubber flaps above the rear tyre. Must remove the flap first. (according to them, it is easily remove then place the plastic between the gap) The plastic should be slightly longer than the rubber flaps.

Btw, use google translate. Babel CMI.

Wah Bro, where u go huh? So long time neber see you here.

Kukup trip joining us?

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

mayb when the date is near, try passby there n take a look. or get info from anyone who is going in for petrol. so u know if the jam is there. :smile:

Ya. U r rite man... Bro.. So u going to join us for the Kukup trip?

:angel:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Ya. U r rite man... Bro.. So u going to join us for the Kukup trip?

:angel:

tentatively is can but i need to wait till the routine is firm then can confirm going anot. mas selamat had caused alot of trouble as u had seen n heard from the news. hope there isn't any unnecessary deployment then i can tag along with u all.

n the group is very big sia... esp with all classes of bikes. must organise properly to have a smooth program thru out.

tentatively is can but i need to wait till the routine is firm then can confirm going anot. mas selamat had caused alot of trouble as u had seen n heard from the news. hope there isn't any unnecessary deployment then i can tag along with u all.

n the group is very big sia... esp with all classes of bikes. must organise properly to have a smooth program thru out.

Great... Join us. Once your routine confirmed, add in your name.

Will also need everyone's help to look after one another.

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Great... Join us. Once your routine confirmed, add in your name.

Will also need everyone's help to look after one another.

bro, my friend told me that currently 2nd link is experiencing heavy jam. any trip up north is cancelled due to the jam. as suggested, do keep a lookout for the week. if the jam still persist, u might wanna postpone the trip. n do remind those who r going to tune in to the thread in case of any last minute changes.