SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Originally posted by G-max_scoot@Mar 23 2005, 10:26 AM

Thks brembo.

I will definitively work closely with Gmax on the meet ups..

We wont leave our fellow scooters friends out... hor Gmax "Lau Tah".....

Dun worry lah Gmax. Even if you were to be the president, we will work closely to help you to run the show well & good..

YES... Uncle Allan is father of gmax scoot. gmax scoot is son of Uncle Allan.

kekeke...

hey Gmax_scoot...I din get your real name...

My name's John :D

Wow...i thought you are already the "father" of gmaxs, haha

din know there's a higher mountain behind :lol:

just kiddingz...

President or not, this sbf forum could create a perfect ground to

work on your members...

but of course, rules and regulations stated that there

will be no unauthorised advertising. If you ever need to advertise you can get into contact with Andy, the forum boss. Trust me , for an little advertising fee, it is worthy to post your ads here. a major fraction of the motorcycling population turns up here at least once a day.

but but...we are just members...lets leave these matters to the big boys :D

I would assure you if you guys use this forum appropriately...

you will have a lot of fun in scootering ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Jong@Mar 23 2005, 10:40 AM

got photo of pgo?

here... btw way i say it many times liao inc to my dad that the person in the pic is not me. :cheeky:

Your attitude is either your best friend or worst enemy, your greatest asset or your greatest liability.

Originally posted by G-max_scoot@Mar 23 2005, 10:26 AM

Thks brembo.

I will definitively work closely with Gmax on the meet ups..

We wont leave our fellow scooters friends out... hor Gmax "Lau Tah".....

Dun worry lah Gmax. Even if you were to be the president, we will work closely to help you to run the show well & good..

YES... Uncle Allan is father of gmax scoot. gmax scoot is son of Uncle Allan.

kekeke...

And Uncle allan got a son name alvin :cheeky:

Hi Brembo,

My name is Alvin.. Been riding since 18+.

Yeah, I knew about the unauthorised advertising. Kena b4... Hai....

Thks, the forum boss (Andy) is designing the ad for us already. Seen Andy a couple of times, nice n friendly forum boss.

The ad should be up on April 1st. cos exactly the time the shipments will arrive.. ( I would to stress that i am not doing any UNAUTHORISED ADVERTISING here)

Yap. I tink we use this site appropriately, we will all have alot fun together. :thumb:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

erm something is puzzling me...

there is a engine oil indicator jus beside the speedometer and it shows green in colour. last time it turn red when at 900+ km. checked the engine oil but its stil very new then reset it. now my bike 1900+ and the indicator turn red again. the manual say that once the indicator turn red time to change engine. i check engine oil and its ok leh.

i wonder if there is a sensor or the indicator is just a timer which will turn red when a certain mileage is hit??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

there are two possibilities if the indicator is not faulty. either it changes when a mileage is hit or when my petrol hit reserve tank cos two occations when petrol hit reserve the indicator change red next day. i doubt so coz the meter nothing to do wif petrol. jus coincidence.

bros u guys got any idea?

Your attitude is either your best friend or worst enemy, your greatest asset or your greatest liability.

Originally posted by Gmax@Mar 24 2005, 01:03 AM

erm something is puzzling me...

there is a engine oil indicator jus beside the speedometer and it shows green in colour. last time it turn red when at 900+ km. checked the engine oil but its stil very new then reset it. now my bike 1900+ and the indicator turn red again. the manual say that once the indicator turn red time to change engine. i check engine oil and its ok leh.

i wonder if there is a sensor or the indicator is just a timer which will turn red when a certain mileage is hit??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

there are two possibilities if the indicator is not faulty. either it changes when a mileage is hit or when my petrol hit reserve tank cos two occations when petrol hit reserve the indicator change red next day. i doubt so coz the meter nothing to do wif petrol. jus coincidence.

bros u guys got any idea?

For my Helix is once the EO indicater change colour from green to red is about 3000km+/-, quite accurate i should say, but now trying different type of EO, so once i feel the engine running not so smooth i will change even b4 it turn red.

Check yr manual book, should hv a rough guide on EO indicater change colour. the EO indicater just a guide tat's all, but if the indicater turn red too early like wat u mention, then better check is it faulty or a gentle reminder for you to watch out.

since your bike quite new, change EO if you feel the engine was lagging.

Happy riding. :smile:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

oh i see. the manual say to do maintenace every 1000km. wah thats fast. maybe its a counter where once 1000 is hit it turn red. tks Mark

gmax bro, the EO indicator will turn red every 1000k km. jus a gentle reminder to remind the rider to change the engine oil every 1000k km. using mineral oil.

Your current engine oil will last you at least 3 to 4k km as you are using fully syn. oil, just treat the indicator as a gentle reminder, at the same time check the oil level.

The engine oil can also be changed anytime if you feel that the bike loses power or the engine start to have a louder sound.

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

wah if need to change engine oil every 1000 km then shiong ah. can feel the diff of engine oil now compare to 1000km ago.

If intent to change every 1000 km change oil, use semi-syn oil will do. Fully syn oil will give extra protection to the engines in extremes conditions. Thus, will prolong the life of the engines.

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Originally posted by G-max_scoot@Mar 24 2005, 01:12 PM

If intent to change every 1000 km change oil, use semi-syn oil will do. Fully syn oil will give extra protection to the engines in extremes conditions. Thus, will prolong the life of the engines.

If a owner decide to use mobil delvac 1 10w-40 with api and ch rating.

Will the warranty be void?

Mobil delvac 1 is a fully synthetic oil mean for commercial vehicles.

It's meant for both petrol and diesel engine.

Hi Black Comet, mobil delvac 1 10w-40 can be used as long as it is an engine oil. My Kangoo is using the Mobil Delvav 1. Veri good and smooth...

The warrenty will not be void. But... For example, If during running-in period the piston were to jam, the owner will have to pay for the parts themselves.

As long as there is enough engine oil in the engine crank, and follow closely to the recommended procedures, there shouldn't be a big problem..

My uncle is using a Wagon R+, we just bring 4 bottles of silkolene PRO 4T motorcycles fully syn engine oil and ask the car mech to replace. The car is still running fine..

:smile:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Originally posted by Gmax@Mar 22 2005, 01:19 PM

ya the black one is also a beauty also. thats why i think hiap aik bought in the first two scoot red and black. personally i prefer red stiking colour like red ferarri.

uncle Allan say next time can set up PGO club and thay will sponsor the outing :cheer:

Boss Brembo... dun miss out the PGOs for outing hoh :cheeky:

Update: the performance is quite good. travel at 80km/h and throttle to 100km/h to overtake is no prob at all.

The original tire which came with the bike is superb for dry road but think may not be suitable for wet road. tried on one rainy day and a little slipery :pray:

Elton say wet tire in the middle got thread one thats something new i learn.

the seat texture is very good like will stick to ur ass like that.

proven that putting a box will affect the bike balance quite a lot if its a big box like mine. mine is the biggest E450 Givi. now selling away... any takers?

so i guess the smaller box is ok?

wonder how it looks?

Originally posted by M_E@Mar 25 2005, 01:23 PM

so i guess the smaller box is ok?

wonder how it looks?

Without a box is a breeze. When crosswind blows it wont sweft my bike sideways. was terrible when with the E450 box. i haven got my small box yet coz my bike bracket cracked due to some poor design i guess but PGO in taiwan hav taken note of the problem and the brackets will arrive together with the next shipment of gmaxes.

:smile:

Hi Black Comet, the shipments will arrive this week.... :smile:

I will be getting 1 for myself... kekeke.... I also cant wait to own 1......

:cheeky:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Let me know when the shipment comes also. Wanna take pic of Gmaxes in a roll. Also i need the bracket for my box. Black Comet when you going?

Hi Gmax, the shipment is arriving this week to early next week.

Will keep you informed when the bikes are in...

:cheeky:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Hi, G-Max 150 ad is up already.

Would like to Thank Mr Andy "Boss" for designing such a good ad for us. :thumb:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Originally posted by spy622@Apr 6 2005, 12:46 AM

finally I saw a red pgo on road

where you see me? did i do anything not pleasing on the road hehe :cheeky:

today went to fix up the box bracket also took a pic of the new shipment of bikes in a row...

Originally posted by Gmax@Apr 6 2005, 03:28 PM

where you see me? did i do anything not pleasing on the road hehe :cheeky:

thomson road...somewher aft longhouse...hav a ger as ur pillion..is dat u???

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

Originally posted by spy622@Apr 7 2005, 07:41 PM

thomson road...somewher aft longhouse...hav a ger as ur pillion..is dat u???

yeah correct thats me. my gf stay sembawang so travel thomson road towards sembawang road to send her home. next time wave to me although never see ea other bf hehe. :cheeky: