SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder if able to find tyres of stock sizes for our scoots not.. :sian:

Stock sizes for front tyre, cant get. stock size is 120/60-13, rear is 130/60-13.

For front, can upgrade to 130/60-13, rear upgrade to 140/60-13 or keep it at 130/60-13 for the rear tyre.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Stock sizes for front tyre, cant get. stock size is 120/60-13, rear is 130/60-13.

For front, can upgrade to 130/60-13, rear upgrade to 140/60-13 or keep it at 130/60-13 for the rear tyre.

Hmm... 120/70-13 can fit? think need to do some adjustment to the front fender ba? thinking of changing back to 130/60-13 for the rear already. no doubt it feels better to corner using the 140 rear. nowadays i'm almost drifting ard the filter lane due to the rubber hardening and the wet weather.. scares the day light outta me everytime the rear losses it's grip. think i'll need to change the plug soon too.. throttle response not that good already.. and it's not due to the heavy rollers.. still trying to make my bike's FC even better.. haiz.. wondering what's next to add-on.

current, which tyres got less probe to skid?? any good tyre to recommend for raining season now?

i would suggest medium-soft compound tyres that got threads to drain out water fast enough. semi-slick is definitely a no no to ride fast during raining days.

:cheeky::cheeky:

Chit Chat/Kopi session at Bencoolen prata shop.

Time: 1030PM

Date: 19-11-2008 Wednesday

Organizer: ah_dun

Confirmed:

1) ah_dun + wife

2) G-max_scoot + GF

3)

4)

5)

P.S.: All bikers are welcomed to join us.

*Kuro_Tenshi : dun keep talking lei... just put ur name to join us la.

Chit Chat/Kopi session at Bencoolen prata shop.

Time: 1030PM

Date: 19-11-2008 Wednesday

Organizer: ah_dun

Confirmed:

1) ah_dun + wife

2) G-max_scoot + GF

3)

4)

5)

P.S.: All bikers are welcomed to join us.

*Kuro_Tenshi : dun keep talking lei... just put ur name to join us la.

May i noe y is it 1030pm and not earlier? o_O

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hi Gmax riderz,

Will you guys be supporting the National Bike Week convoy hapenning next weekend? We would really appreciate it if you guys are able to support it as this is the first time such a big event is being organised by SBF. Do join if you have the time. :smile:

Regards

Whiteoryx

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Details Of National Motorcycle

Convoy

Date : 29 Nov 08

Venue : Old Police Academy Parade Square (Thomson)

Arrive By : 11.00am

Move Off : 12.45pm sharp

Arrive : Singapore Flyer NBW 2008 Parking Area

Just need to fill in the indeminity form provided at the following link. Its ok if you do not buy the goodie bag :D link>>http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4727196&postcount=2

now too late to register for convoy liao?

You can still PM the admin if you wish to join in bro... they're still looking for support :smile: