SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

I will be at HQ from 8PM today, wash bike, la kopi, chit-chat etc..... Drop by if you guys are free. :smile:

At around 9.30pm (optional), go down to Selegie have (Tau Huay) bean curd & light snacks. :slurp:

P.S. : All are welcome to join us.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, mit-up for kopi session this Thursday 04-08-2008.

Mit-up at HQ 7.30PM, ride to nearby prata shop for kopi. (Bencoolen)?

:smile:

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Hi, mit-up for kopi session this Thursday 04-08-2008.

04-08-2008 is Monday.. 4 weeks ago liao.. :sweat:

Mommy.. Is OVER... :cry:

:p :p :p :p

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

Hi, mit-up for kopi session this Thursday 04-Sept-2008.

NAME

1) G-max_scoot + gf

2) Elmo + Piglet

So sorry guys, i'm on night shift this thursday :( I'm so sorry :weep:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Dear bros, I have a problem which i hope that someone can help me out with. I was riding my bike yesterday night, but this morning suddenly cannot start. I think my batt might have died on me because the piston managed to move, but it moved once or twice before dying. So i was hoping that some kind bro will be willing to lend me his battery so that i can jump start my bike and ride to Tai Hin. either that or could someone provide me with a tow service number?

I live in marine parade, if there is any soul kind enough to ride to my place to let me jump start my bike, i will greatly appreciate it. i'll buy u dinner or something to repay u. my number is 97512934, please do sms or call me if u are willing to help a fellow gilera rider out! thanks in advance!!

Dear bros, I have a problem which i hope that someone can help me out with. I was riding my bike yesterday night, but this morning suddenly cannot start. I think my batt might have died on me because the piston managed to move, but it moved once or twice before dying. So i was hoping that some kind bro will be willing to lend me his battery so that i can jump start my bike and ride to Tai Hin. either that or could someone provide me with a tow service number?

I live in marine parade, if there is any soul kind enough to ride to my place to let me jump start my bike, i will greatly appreciate it. i'll buy u dinner or something to repay u. my number is 97512934, please do sms or call me if u are willing to help a fellow gilera rider out! thanks in advance!!

Hi, I tink it is best to check with your bike shop on the towing service number, & tow your bike to your bike shop, as it might not be the battery fault. Sometimes it might be some other components which is affecting the bike's battery to go weak. It is best to let them check the bike throughly.

My 2 cents.

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

HI broz,

Anyone working at New Tech Park? Im working there when I saw this red/white Gmax parked near Lobby C. Wondering if could learn about the bike from the owner :)

Thanks

He is my dad :p :p :p :p

So grate tat u wanna know more about gmax, do post here...

broz here will share with u.. :thumb:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

SCOOTER CHARITY RIDE 2008 !!!

Date: 13 September 2008 (Saturday)

Venue to Meet: Kallang Macdonald's

Time to Meet: 1600hrs SHARP ! (Cant afford to make the GOH wait for us!)

ITINERARY

1600hrs - Meet up at Kallang Macdonald's (Envelopes will be

issued to each & every invidivual group to be donated to Taman Warisan, Istana Kampong Glam (Malay Heritage Centre)

1630hrs - Convoy will begin from Kallang Macdonald's to Taman Warisan, Istana Kampong Glam (Malay Heritage Centre)

1715hrs - Arrival of GOH & Handing over donations

1730hrs - Weekend Cultural Performances in Malay Heritage Centre

The Sat weekends at Malay Heritage Centre will be run by the Community Clubs in Jalan Besar GRC. Spectators will be

treated to an array of colourful performances by the multi-talented and clolourful performers from the Community

Clubs. Performances will include traditional Malay Dance, Silat, Kompang and others.

1830hrs - "Iftar"

Visitors can also join in the "Iftar" or the breaking of fast at 1900hrs happening at Kandahar Street where many

locals and tourist with the Food & Goods Bazaar happening daily from 3pm-10pm from 1 to 29 September 2008.

*This is a roughly how the programme will be.

*The whole event will finish est. at 2000hrs.

*Time or programme may change prior to notice

This event is fully supported by Taman Warisan, Istana Kampong Glam (Malay Heritage Centre), Karezzma, Riders Aid Singapore & Tabung Amal Aidilfitri (TAA Trust Fund)

SUPPORT SCOOTER SCENE IN SINGAPORE !!!

Thank You For Your Support

.::ModPedz::.

actually looking for a Gmax to COI if not might be going down to HQ have a talk...

I'm intending to sell my red/white Gmax.Well taken care of.Just a couple of wounds from a wet fall....hahaha.Any other enquiries I think it can be found from the bros here or HQ.They quite know my bike.Or you can sms me at 96474743

hi guys, intending to get a new gmax.. is hiap ai e onli company/agent to bring gmax into sgp?? are e parts hard to find n ex?? do need some opinions thanks=)

There's only a few shops selling it. Best is to source around and decide on the price. The ones that i know of are as follows;

Hiap Aik Trading Co. Pte. Ltd

286, Macpherson Road

Singapore 348609

PGO scooter showroom

Opening Hour

Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm)

Saturday (9.00am to 4.30pm)

Sunday (By appointment only)

Tel: (65) 6748 9940 / 6748 9464

Fax: (65) 6748 6594

Email: [email protected]

And

New Union Co

255 Jln Kayu Singapore 799482

or Tampines Industrial Park (Branch)

For this New Union, i don't have the contact number as i got my bike from Hiap Aik :smile:

Cost ranges around 7~8k depending on age, insurance and COE. Standard machine price should be around $6150 but this might go up due to material price increase :giddy:

Parts wise, you could get it easily from the sole distributor which is Hiap aik Trading. They have nearly all the stock needed to actually built another bike except for the chassis :p and its relatively cheaper than the italian bikes. Service wish is also very affordable. I hope you'll find what you're looking for. :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Better to use towing service in case the fault is not with the battery and forced starting might cause further damage, and we end up doing more harm than good... just a thought you should consider. Hope everything work out for you... sorry to hear that your bike is giving you problems...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/microcosmic/Garbage/sbf_banner_lower_res.jpg

hi guys, intending to get a new gmax.. is hiap ai e onli company/agent to bring gmax into sgp?? are e parts hard to find n ex?? do need some opinions thanks=)

Hiap Aik is the distributor and also sales centre. They do not overcharge and have friendly service... nice place to hang out too... If it was nearer to where I live I would be hanging out there a lot...

Only complain... not enough mod parts! ha ha ha... just kidding... they actually advised you against stupid mods so that the traffic police will not give you a ticket... very good people at the shop... they are now my friends more than a bike shop... go down and have a chat with them, you will adore the folks there...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/microcosmic/Garbage/sbf_banner_lower_res.jpg