SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by noti_8_boi@Aug 28 2005, 03:20 AM

too bad..my fren only planning to get a bike after his bmt..btw he wan an sp liao..instead of a cbr..he scared he look funny on the bike coz he scared he is abit too big for the bike...:offtopic:

Is he bigger than 184cm and 80+kgs?

then again ppl do say I look funny on the bike. =p

My ride for 2012 - Yamaha WR250X 2008

Previous rides:

ROAD/FUN: Honda Sonic, VTR250, Kawa Z1000 & Kawa KSR110, Suzuki Savage

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Pics @ http://www.bikepics.com/members/axxis/

limbat> well you can imagine what I looked like on my sonic then. Even funnier :s

paiseh> 109kgs is HEAVY for a wave. Hope he upgraded the suspension.

noti_8_boi> I pillioned my friend the other day (he's about 60kgs) and the bike lifted the front wheel on acceleration by mistake due to so much weight at the back of the bike. :p

the suspension really can't cope.

Previous rides:

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Originally posted by Axxis@Aug 30 2005, 08:44 AM

limbat> well you can imagine what I looked like on my sonic then. Even funnier :s

paiseh> 109kgs is HEAVY for a wave. Hope he upgraded the suspension.

noti_8_boi> I pillioned my friend the other day (he's about 60kgs) and the bike lifted the front wheel on acceleration by mistake due to so much weight at the back of the bike. :p

the suspension really can't cope.

haa. he seemed ok :sweat:

but eventually he upgraded to a scrambler. :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 30 2005, 10:19 AM

hey, wat did u do? Did u loosen the chain & all yr problems go away ? :hungry: :hungry:

ya, my fz helped me adjusted on last Sunday nite. Yesterday went to change the gear plate cost it me $98 at the same time I change the filter $18.

did anyone of you going to this Sunday Trip organise by Mr Cheeko...

Originally posted by Jilleen@Aug 30 2005, 05:55 PM

Is a air filter... oil got filter meh?

air filter.

checked the manual, no oil filter for this bike :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Aug 30 2005, 09:42 PM

air filter.

checked the manual, no oil filter for this bike :sweat:

Xia Xia Xia ....... ......... Got it Air filter......no oil filter.........btw the Honda CBR150R Manual is useless.........they are in Thai...........Waaahhhhhhh U veri good U read Thai huh !!!! Y U no say ealier then we just ask U can. .. leow lorr. Pls confirm can U read the CBR150R Thai Manual ???? :help: :help:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 30 2005, 06:12 PM

I din think so but need u to confirm... Maaaa !! :sorry: So how the bike feels better ?? Siok right ?? :thumb: :thumb:

Ya it can cheong and fly now. After changing that it can feel more powerful.. thinking ride to JB liao.. heheeee

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 30 2005, 10:59 PM

Xia Xia Xia ....... ......... Got it Air filter......no oil filter.........btw the Honda CBR150R Manual is useless.........they are in Thai...........Waaahhhhhhh U veri good U read Thai huh !!!! Y U no say ealier then we just ask U can. .. leow lorr. Pls confirm can U read the CBR150R Thai Manual ???? :help: :help:

you are too look up on me liao... anyway...I just know how to read A, B, C... to Z... heheeee. My mom told that my Thai neighbour was bacd to Thai last few day ago... she will be back a few weeks time... once I got it done will share to all of your guy. OK

Originally posted by noti_8_boi@Aug 31 2005, 02:19 AM

btw a fren of mine said cbr125 selling at 7k..ard there.. izzit true?? if it is..cost damn ex man..much more then a new cbr150 or kr..even more ex then tzm..

Yep, Boon Siew is asking some ridiculous price for this bike (CBR125) and then by the time they add the insurance and installment plan for a new (YOUNG) rider it could probably end up close to that.

CRAZY!

Previous rides:

Originally posted by Jilleen@Aug 31 2005, 08:31 AM

Ya it can cheong and fly now. After changing that it can feel more powerful.. thinking ride to JB liao.. heheeee

Hey, missy let go do the north petrol run at night - anyone else from the east side wants to go ?? I am low on petrol ..... leow ..... :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 31 2005, 10:02 AM

Hey, missy let go do the north petrol run at night - anyone else from the east side wants to go ?? I am low on petrol ..... leow ..... :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

aiyo last 9 just pump S$11plus after discount. Next time have to let us know early mah if you are going there..... so I am not joining you tonight.

Previous rides: