SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

wa lau my license few month only, get bike 2nd week cornering low side liao, just as noob.

cheepos like me will open the tank and 'bioh' inside with torch. if got roughly 1 can of coke inside, ok!

Hah???? Wa impressvie man... I till now still don't dare to play cornering hehe.. Always very slow when turning one...

Hmmm... Ok ok will learn from u use torch from now on to gauge empty tank and not by the indicator anymore hehehehe.. Thanks.. :cheeky:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey dun worry bout it at all.. im much more glad if im of any help cos i also very noob myself..

btw.. no matter when u pump ur FC should be the same..

after running 320KM u pump 8L is equivalent to running 280KM u pump 7L..

the purpose of telling u when it hit red line, u still can go 50+ KM is not to ask u to pump only when its near empty but to let u have a rough idea of how much distance u still can go so u wun be caught unaware and run out of petrol in the middle of no man's land..

Thanks man.. Hmmm... If u said that, me pumping 5l plus and covering 100 plus km is the same too? Thought muz cover longer distance to make it accurate right?

Hmmm... ok ok will use touchlight to judge from now on.. Let just c how far I can go hehe.. :cheeky:

If ur FC is 40KM/L, its 40KM/L

u use:

5L to go 200KM

6L to go 240KM

7L to go 280KM, and so on and so forth...

Of course, when u have more data, it will be more accurate.. so its not in terms of when u pump more petrol BUT compare it with a few tanks of petrol..

Hope everything is clear now! cheers~

Thanks man.. Hmmm... If u said that, me pumping 5l plus and covering 100 plus km is the same too? Thought muz cover longer distance to make it accurate right?

Hmmm... ok ok will use touchlight to judge from now on.. Let just c how far I can go hehe.. :cheeky:

Not that still can travel so far.. BUT its cos he's a low mileage-clocker lah..

he dun ride distances one and stay so near checkpoint.. haha

u cun use his few days to compare with urs..

Next few days????????????? Wau still can travel so far meh? Go JB also need to travel quite a distance leh.. Hmmm... Tat's impressive.. Hehe.. :cheeky:

Hah???? Wa impressvie man... I till now still don't dare to play cornering hehe.. Always very slow when turning one...

Hmmm... Ok ok will learn from u use torch from now on to gauge empty tank and not by the indicator anymore hehehehe.. Thanks.. :cheeky:

please hor, i stupid don't follow me. in the end cracked my ankle could go out for 1 month.

lucky bike damage not too jia lat.

Not that still can travel so far.. BUT its cos he's a low mileage-clocker lah..

he dun ride distances one and stay so near checkpoint.. haha

u cun use his few days to compare with urs..

oh ya, forgot i don't have the luxury of gf to pillion everyday.

somemore i only 50kg, not much weight to carry.

hi guys..an ex-SPians here..interested in the cbr.

but im more to cbr125..can ask something?

why isnt the cbr125(new 07 headlights) as famous as cbr150?any street legal pipe not?

and wow theres really a wide difference in the FC of cbr and sp..my sp last time can go only 200km per full 10l tank leh..only got the bike for around 2-3 months and sold it back..buey tahan..everyday tink of where to dig money for petrol ONLY..hahah

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

hi guys..an ex-SPians here..interested in the cbr.

but im more to cbr125..can ask something?

why isnt the cbr125(new 07 headlights) as famous as cbr150?any street legal pipe not?

and wow theres really a wide difference in the FC of cbr and sp..my sp last time can go only 200km per full 10l tank leh..only got the bike for around 2-3 months and sold it back..buey tahan..everyday tink of where to dig money for petrol ONLY..hahah

ur SP chiu. :cheeky:

wat you mean by famous? :confused:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

hey amyone can help me with these when travel at 2 link esp after the custom on the bridge i always experience cross wind blowing left and right is that cross wind how to encounter that esp with pillion

ya strong crosswind will make u sway left and right, nothing much u can do about it. even big bikes get affected by crosswind, just that not as much. counter it by leaning more lor. :smile:

just have to be alert ba, sometimes the crosswind will just sweep past u in an instant. can catch the sleepyheads off guard. :faint:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

i mean its more popular out here than the cbr125r,i wonder why ppl dont buy the 125 which looks more nicer now..haha

crosswind..aiya singapore also hav la..maybe not as strong..but a bike like rxz could be blown away if the rider dont quickly stablize it..heh

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

hey amyone can help me with these when travel at 2 link esp after the custom on the bridge i always experience cross wind blowing left and right is that cross wind how to encounter that esp with pillion

ask the wind God to blow wind from behind, so you can fly faster.

eh, how come recently keep going 2nd link. pump petrol also no need go so far right? who going to buddy me and Wandi to satay next time?

i mean its more popular out here than the cbr125r,i wonder why ppl dont buy the 125 which looks more nicer now..haha

crosswind..aiya singapore also hav la..maybe not as strong..but a bike like rxz could be blown away if the rider dont quickly stablize it..heh

beauty is in the eye of the beholder; aesthetics is personal. =)

Bro, how do u counter x-wind? when there's surface area, its bound to be affected by wind.. only way I can think of is slow down..

Or is there really means of countering wind?!?:giddy:

what do u think he always go there for bro?? of cos is pillion someone in lah, then come back alone lah...

haha

but he think too much lah.. he wan to sell petrol with his 10L tank.. I think each time he come in can oni sell few L.. he still tot he Bajaj 19L tank.. :cheeky:

wtf? then go in for what? 2nd link somemore.

you want to clear carbon until diamond drop out ah? =P

knn (bad word) filter is washable. also allows more airflow.

so i no need to cut a big hole in my airbox for more flow.

but hor, air filter can reuse, but when u wash it with knn recharge kit the kit also cost 10 plus 20 bucks for a set, maybe u can use 2 times since the air filter small. but still it's not really 1 time payment and that's it. :smile: