SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wee boon if i thought of getting a super4 which spec should i take

i used to ride a SPEC 1. From what i know, there are no serious problems with any versions of the CB4 series.

i would have recommended Ver S but it's too old already. performance of Ver S won't lose to the newer ones and have better FC. to me, V**C technology don't really makes too much of a different in performance except for a bit of difference in sound.

all these said, get spec 3 ba. engine newer and looks nicer. i wouldn't recommend spec 2 as the design is similar to spec 1, if on budget might as well get spec 1, not much difference except for HISS.

when choosing remember to give a good look at the header pipe there, check if there's signs of leakage. my mechanic once told me the engine block there is prone to cracks, cannot repair, only replace, so u know lah, expensive.

hope this helps :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Correction, Wee Boon.

Its not another fellow.. its the SAME fellow.. thats why i'm feeling puzzled. BUT definitely not pissed off.. just feel puzzled lah.. thats all..

oh, that's funny, maybe that guy got bad memory, give him the benefit of the doubt. we'll just make him buy us a round of drinks if he buys CBR150R. :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

HI guys I need some help

I wanna know whether I can fix a 120/70 tyre to my CBR. I mean the stock rear is 100/80 so the height of tyre is 80 but in 120/70 the height is 84. So is there enough space to fix it.

hi few months ago when i change my tyre i also looking at the size of 120 but then the mech told me that it too big will hit the swing arm

i used to ride a SPEC 1. From what i know, there are no serious problems with any versions of the CB4 series.

i would have recommended Ver S but it's too old already. performance of Ver S won't lose to the newer ones and have better FC. to me, V**C technology don't really makes too much of a different in performance except for a bit of difference in sound.

all these said, get spec 3 ba. engine newer and looks nicer. i wouldn't recommend spec 2 as the design is similar to spec 1, if on budget might as well get spec 1, not much difference except for HISS.

when choosing remember to give a good look at the header pipe there, check if there's signs of leakage. my mechanic once told me the engine block there is prone to cracks, cannot repair, only replace, so u know lah, expensive.

hope this helps :smile:

hi bro thanks for the advice will be looking at the budget side cos i want my class 2 bike so i can say that spec 1 do not have the hiss . for the hiss is that very useful

hey guys need some help. hoping u guys can answer me..recently i just changed my rear wheel bearings and i still can hear abit of the screeching sound but better than before. what may cause of it?

ooh... i'm a big fan of rear bearing problems. my first rear bearing failure was non existence to me even though i was fish tailing going straight line at high speeds, on-off screeching was loud enough to shatter glass, until i found out i had busted half the number of ball bearings inside.

is the scrreching on-off, or only during breaking?

ooh... i'm a big fan of rear bearing problems. my first rear bearing failure was non existence to me even though i was fish tailing going straight line at high speeds, on-off screeching was loud enough to shatter glass, until i found out i had busted half the number of ball bearings inside.

is the scrreching on-off, or only during breaking?

hmm i cld say its on and off bro. usually when going on slow speed, i cld hear the screeching sound but not that loud. Before changing of my bearings, the sound is super loud and its like the rear tyre got no air...

hmm i cld say its on and off bro. usually when going on slow speed, i cld hear the screeching sound but not that loud. Before changing of my bearings, the sound is super loud and its like the rear tyre got no air...

intermittent eh? if bearing change was done recently i'd go back and get it checked for free. maybe they didn't tighten the bolt or something. or i'd get it changed again at another shop. faulty rear bearings are very dangerous cos the cos rear end fishtail when you least expect.

I went for class 2A lesson 1.1 last night, ...>>>....fail... :D he he 2 times alrdy. try again .. lol.. :p

keep trying ba. it's not that hard de. all the best!! :smile: :cheer:

hi few months ago when i change my tyre i also looking at the size of 120 but then the mech told me that it too big will hit the swing arm

yeap, bigger tires scared will hit the swing arm when cornering, advisable not to put too big tires, biggest 110/70 can liao, best is 90/80, so that will not compromise pick up

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

for ppl who are interested in getting cbr150 blue color this person is selling

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180188

but i think the price is too high

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*

eh May! where the picture of the nice flower go? why become housefly?

haha somebody complain say he sees it everywhere so i change it. anyway its not housefly its butterfly

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*