SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually if u using most 6months and if u dun mind.. just get the $25 one should be enough..

anway, i tot u getting super4? why not get a bigger box then can use it for ur 2A bike also??

hey anyone can help me wat to choose both a e33 box one is new at $40 and one is 2nd hand rate 8/10 at $25 which will be a better choice i will be using the box for the most 6 months thanks in advance

hey anyone can help me wat to choose both a e33 box one is new at $40 and one is 2nd hand rate 8/10 at $25 which will be a better choice i will be using the box for the most 6 months thanks in advance

2nd hand sounds like a better deal, since the price difference is almost 50%. and you already know that you buying car after 6 months.

how much is the Domino did u ask can fix or not cos i heard b4 ours cant fix leh

i also don't think can fix. i also not pro enough to use 1/4 turn quick throttle. today fall down again cos not paying attention and knock the kerb.

anyways i'm more interested to modify so got the Brembo brand. i want to be just like you mah.

hi guys, i went to air show today. i parked at changi ferry rd car park ard 12 pm, but not in car park coz fulled. so i parked right side of entrace rd, on the grass near platform. a lot bikes, 30 over, parked there. when i come bk there ard 4 pm, i saw a notice paper on my bike by National parks. :(

then i saw the paper on other bikes, ard 10 bikes which still parked beside my bike. so, i checked out to other parked bikes which parked other side. they didn't get it. just got the paper who parked on the grass. S$100. :( i thought that is not fair. if we got FInE, have to fine to all bikes which not parked inside the car park lor........

i got other FINE S$ 70 last week, which i parked on the grass at tampines ave 4 beside central. this is 2 nd time for me, another 100$.

but this time, i feel that not fair.:D.. what can i do? any suggestion fm guys!!!

tks a lot

srry for my long pagraph.. :p he he

Actually this issue was brought up in STOMP. those bikes parked at this dividers in btw roads din kenna. only those like urself kenna..

cos it was from National Park

if u had parked at the dividers, TP wun fine u also as mentioned in STOMP.

i think u cun do much about it other than appeal for it? complain about the lack of parking lotS??

hi guys, i went to air show today. i parked at changi ferry rd car park ard 12 pm, but not in car park coz fulled. so i parked right side of entrace rd, on the grass near platform. a lot bikes, 30 over, parked there. when i come bk there ard 4 pm, i saw a notice paper on my bike by National parks. :(

then i saw the paper on other bikes, ard 10 bikes which still parked beside my bike. so, i checked out to other parked bikes which parked other side. they didn't get it. just got the paper who parked on the grass. S$100. :( i thought that is not fair. if we got FInE, have to fine to all bikes which not parked inside the car park lor........

i got other FINE S$ 70 last week, which i parked on the grass at tampines ave 4 beside central. this is 2 nd time for me, another 100$.

but this time, i feel that not fair.:D.. what can i do? any suggestion fm guys!!!

tks a lot

srry for my long pagraph.. :p he he

bro, does the 2nd hand e33 include rack also??

cos if it doesn't u gotta buy a rack anyway.

so comparison is oni between e33 $25 vs 45L $80

diff of $55 but its like much bigger and its a long term investment mah..

since u can use for ur s4 next time..

if u buy e33 next time wanna upgrade cos too small for u liao, it will be ard the same and it will be more troublesome..

saw some of the post 45litres 80 over dont wish to spend so much on box only the rack still not included leh