SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

None are legal so really not worth to change to aftermarket pipes. I saw some vids of cbr125 with Endurance, Gianelli pipes etc on youtube, doesn't sound nice in my opinion.

Best is to just upgrade to bigger bike and then change exhaust, to really get the oooompp nice sound :cheeky:

P.S. didnt see lazy's post. What pipes are legal for our bike?

yeap, use the money n upgrade to bigger bike if u like to change exhaust, cos bigger bikes got more choices of exhaust.

cbr150 is a transport bike, change exhaust also makes no difference, only the sound only

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there was quite some talk on this issue previously..

"thisisme" did managed to find legal pipes for our bike..

but full system cost ard $800 if Im not wrong.. damn ex

Guys........... remember i was telling u abt my "central" Exhaust with the original endcan ................ my hand veri veri veri itch....................... help help :giddy:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

wow 2 days never come in only so many post liao and so many arrows shooting esp branded product

Guys........... remember i was telling u abt my "central" Exhaust with the original endcan ................ my hand veri veri veri itch....................... help help :giddy:

you talking about the underseat from Thailand? didn't hear that stpry cos you sat too far, and Wandi too loud. what was the price?

there was quite some talk on this issue previously..

"thisisme" did managed to find legal pipes for our bike..

but full system cost ard $800 if Im not wrong.. damn ex

hi update on the exhaust so far no illegeal exhaust if want can buy from them the cbr125r but the doc for legal exhaust have to try luck they might approve they might not

None are legal so really not worth to change to aftermarket pipes. I saw some vids of cbr125 with Endurance, Gianelli pipes etc on youtube, doesn't sound nice in my opinion.

Best is to just upgrade to bigger bike and then change exhaust, to really get the oooompp nice sound :cheeky:

P.S. didnt see lazy's post. What pipes are legal for our bike?

change bigger bike later got kick by people esp got a bee in singapore

Just wanna ask, how much do I need to pay for a 2nd hand CBR150R?

Wad about a brand new one?

Hmmm... PM me if u r interested in continuing my FW plate installment hehe..

Anyway I recently saw one at Bukit Merah Lane... It's the 1st shop at the last row one.. With lady boss/employee inside one... Sorry can't remember the name of the shop.. I think it is shiny/glossy black.. Shld be repainted one but looks very nice I gotta say.. I like the shine hehe... Can go down have a look if u interested.. :cheeky:

yeap, use the money n upgrade to bigger bike if u like to change exhaust, cos bigger bikes got more choices of exhaust.

cbr150 is a transport bike, change exhaust also makes no difference, only the sound only

good point, sound also not there i believe, saw a video before, the sound still no "wow" factor. :faint:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

do it then uncle lim, prepare a $500 dollars ang bao also for Mr TP in case u see him on the road. :smile: :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

change bigger bike later got kick by people esp got a bee in singapore

Bigger bike, the bee no strength to kick down alrdy. Will recoil then end up he make the bee fall on the ground instead. lol

Oh man i'm so happy. My bike from last time, a month ago, been having the prob of cant go above 6k rpm, then finally i decided to go shop to let the mechanic find out what's wrong. Then on the way, vroooom. Suddenly it goes to redline! I thought it was a one-off thing, then continued, and vroom again. Like got turbo.

Mech said our bikes got this common problem, have to change carb, but once the thing that was blocking the air/fuel mixture is gone, can last for few more months till got prob again. Hopefully. So yea, been having fun with my new found love again, keep shooting off from traffic lights :cheer:

Bigger bike, the bee no strength to kick down alrdy. Will recoil then end up he make the bee fall on the ground instead. lol

Oh man i'm so happy. My bike from last time, a month ago, been having the prob of cant go above 6k rpm, then finally i decided to go shop to let the mechanic find out what's wrong. Then on the way, vroooom. Suddenly it goes to redline! I thought it was a one-off thing, then continued, and vroom again. Like got turbo.

Mech said our bikes got this common problem, have to change carb, but once the thing that was blocking the air/fuel mixture is gone, can last for few more months till got prob again. Hopefully. So yea, been having fun with my new found love again, keep shooting off from traffic lights :cheer:

wah, ur cbr150 got turbo feeling ar? gd sia, haha, u can fight wif wrx already:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Ya man. Everytime change gear, got psssssstt sound :cool:

make sure the TP doesnt get to catch up with u to issue fine for the blueish flames spilling out from yr exhaust pipe!

:cheeky:

i tink i have same issue w/ derrick. my good old FW plate cbr doesnt go near the redline at all.

:giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Ya man. Everytime change gear, got psssssstt sound :cool:

Hey...............FAT.......... dun bluff laaaaaaaaaaa where got Pssssssttt Psssssstt sound ....................... :cheeky: :cheeky: pls come show me i will try to patent it..................... pls come collect yr claim HS can.... :angry:

ya lah the price i thought is $700 dont pour such cold water uncle lim go ahead i support u if tp book u take down the no i kick the tp down if i saw him haha

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but but I think tt BUM is right laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :giddy: Wooooooooo Woooooooooooo there goes my dream ......................... :faint: :faint: