SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

ah? made in korea bike means gd ah? im too sure... cos if u ask drivers what they think abt k1a and hyunda1......... their response is :nono:

pple like me who drive part-time feels that cars like KIA and Hyundai are improving really fast. the only downside is their low resale value/high depreciation. i c the way my colleague abuse his Hyundai Verna. It is nowhere as noisy in terms of cabin noise + his stock sound system seems better than my dad's red plate Mazda 2.

:sian:

but my advice for korean bikes is, if possible, pls avoid.

this is purely frm the angle of spare parts availability.

:cheeky:

i agree with don on the availability of the parts. that is probably the downside of it. as for cars, i drive a kia rio. and its a solid car. :thumb: no problems at all even after 3 years. if anything screws up, just bring back to cycle&carriage to do.

yeah that was the boss's one. the number 55 plate. fully stock bike, i think.

Oh speaking of exhaust!! Whitefang, now i understand your [former] bike much more after whacking her left right and centre.... I know why your exhaust got so much soot. Its the burning engine oil carbon deposit onto the endcan. You want to change new exhaust also no use... cos you have been riding on a engine with borrowed time for quite awhile already...

Somedays i wonder if i open throttle... VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM *Clutch slips* *RPM hits 13.5K and then overshoot* KABOOOOMMM!!!!

http://www.thebeachcruiser.com/images/BillyLaneBBOBike.jpg

:faint::faint::faint:

Guys, pls take care of ur health. A lot of ppl falling sick lately.

Remember to eat more fruits and veggies and of course the age-old saying, "DRINK MORE WATER!" :)

time to take a nap after a wicked concoction of cough mixtures, flu tablets and antibiotics.

Tip of the day: Don't ride whilst under medication! Either sleep at home, or take the bus! :)

indeed. i have been sick for the past two days too. same as u ken, it starts with a sore throat first, before giddiness hits u and u're out like a light for the following two days. even blinking hurts.

don't listen to him. if it's fixed, just ride it back.

i don't want to fetch you around anymore.

hahahahaHahahahahaha!

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thx bro :cheers: aiya my IU back seat project fail so i put a bracket and put at the front settle haiz

:dozed:

haha dun haiz lah bro.. My IU on top of fuel tank.. also like that.. haha.. our bike not like SP, can put on top of the side fairing :faint:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

urs at the tank ah i put mine at the windscreen lol drill 2 holes ley lol

i thought got the bracket that can just use the two screw hole on the left side of ur handlebar?? why must drill? aiyoh.. haha!

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Haha i initially wanted to drill.. But i scared travelling at high speed or placing it for long will result in the windscreen crack.. You are daring.. lol :cheeky:

i thought got the bracket that can just use the two screw hole on the left side of ur handlebar?? why must drill? aiyoh.. haha!

If put on the handle bar, won't it be hard to handle your bike? o_O

and my bike is fixed! tmr gg to KL to see how itgoes. but dad still tells me to logistic it back

i guess yr dad understands that there is no way his son is going to ride the bike back at smth like below 90kmph on NSH, so that the bike can break-in properly.

lol no lah im a car mechanic and my uncle also a technician who owns a big bike like the suzuki 750 old2 model so got time do DIY together lor and his kaki all big bike riders who also DIY so got lots of hands on lor even play with the wiring on his fren suzuki katana...

w00tz

we have got a car mech in e house~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

hahaa wah box family. no wonder kenneth park there.

hw is yr flu coming kenneth.

and my bike is fixed! tmr gg to KL to see how itgoes. but dad still tells me to logistic it back

quite amazingly, i recovered same time as ur bike! not 100% la but at least i can walk about without any :giddy: feeling liao

this is impressive.

u have gotten yr box because of peer pressure frm yr neighbours.

:)

looking at beauty frm another angle.

juz like how some of those african native tribes consider women w/ super sized butts are beautiful.

ee... didn't know you were into such things.

zed he's trying to say you're not beautiful cos u have small sized butt compared to us.... ermmm... literally.... :lol::dot:

Haha i initially wanted to drill.. But i scared travelling at high speed or placing it for long will result in the windscreen crack.. You are daring.. lol :cheeky:

one of my "big butt" neighbours does it too. drill holes on windscreen to secure IU. next time i got chance i will take photo.

If put on the handle bar, won't it be hard to handle your bike? o_O

mine was on the handlebar. it only blocks the view of the fuel gauge. haha..

ya lor it will only block the fuel gauge. the IU doesnt weight 10kg u know! :p

Hi guys..

I heard some cloaking sounds from around my front part of the bike when I travel at speed greater than 60 KM/h :giddy:

Yesterday just changed both tyres. Any suggestions what to check?

Want to bring back to ah chong but a bit far from my office and today got school after office. So, any suggestion on good workshop in North area?

My office is in Yishun.. Near industrial park there. I notice there are some workshops there, any suggestion which one is good ?

thanks all...:thumb: waiting for your replies while doing my work :cheeky:

arinto

Hi guys..

I heard some cloaking sounds from around my front part of the bike when I travel at speed greater than 60 KM/h :giddy:

Want to bring back to ah chong but a bit far from my office and today got school after office. So, any suggestion on good workshop in North area?

My office is in Yishun.. Near industrial park there. I notice there are some workshops there, any suggestion which one is good ?

arinto

Cloaking sound.. It could be front fork oil going to finish or Brake pad clamping on the front wheel..o_O

Wait, just to confirm, the sound is present when you travel over 60KM/h? Is there any sound if you just push your bike forward slowly?

Cloaking sound.. It could be front fork oil going to finish or Brake pad clamping on the front wheel..o_O

Wait, just to confirm, the sound is present when you travel over 60KM/h? Is there any sound if you just push your bike forward slowly?

No sound when travel slow (

Thanks2

arinto

No sound when travel slow (

Thanks2

arinto

Haha no problem.. Do let us know... :cheeky:

I have the same problem as you previously but it was my brake pad clamping on my front wheel. Too tight.. haha..

i guess yr dad understands that there is no way his son is going to ride the bike back at smth like below 90kmph on NSH, so that the bike can break-in properly.

Don, ur, break-in, refer to run-in rite?

Agree. Ur bike need to run-in like new bike again, ZR. Logistic is a better choice. :angel:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

aiya multi quote still havent pass lol... no problem bro we can do project together if u want hehe

Yeah was thinking of chopping the fairing... make the bike into a naked streetfighter... but it won't do justice to whitefang's paintwork... so perhaps ill purchase a separate set to experiment.

Hi guys..

arinto

What's a cloaking sound?? sound that disappears? cLoaking device??? Stealth mode?

Don, ur, break-in, refer to run-in rite?

Agree. Ur bike need to run-in like new bike again, ZR. Logistic is a better choice. :angel:

Mine is not call run in, mine is really break in... ride till break down then send for repairs... still going strong my bike.. just need to be relax on the throttle and get used to the burning EO smell.... Heading down to everyfit on friday perhaps to purchase the parts and then brining it to AH CHONG to overhaul it....

Btw i just removed my GIVI monorack from my RxK... have the baseplate and an E33 box.. Able to install on the CBR?? Pls advise. Thx!

What's a cloaking sound?? sound that disappears? cLoaking device??? Stealth mode?

Sorry for poor diction :p..

I meant weird sounds like clock ticking, but louder. It's a rhythmical sound like clock ticking, ticking faster when you increase your speed

Haha no problem.. Do let us know... :cheeky:

I have the same problem as you previously but it was my brake pad clamping on my front wheel. Too tight.. haha..

I managed to test ride again during lunch hour + bought nasi ayam from my favourite place. And the result is... no more sound.. strange..

Managed to get up to 80 km/h in one straight road. But not long. Just for a while.

I'll observe again on my trip to clementi this evening. See how.. hoho.

I hope nothing happen :p

btw, last time how did u fix ur brakepad problem?

arinto

Sorry for poor diction :p..

I meant weird sounds like clock ticking, but louder. It's a rhythmical sound like clock ticking, ticking faster when you increase your speed

I managed to test ride again during lunch hour + bought nasi ayam from my favourite place. And the result is... no more sound.. strange..

Managed to get up to 80 km/h in one straight road. But not long. Just for a while.

I'll observe again on my trip to clementi this evening. See how.. hoho.

I hope nothing happen :p

btw, last time how did u fix ur brakepad problem?

arinto

I fix my brakepad problem by traveling consistently at 110km/h on expressway. I think the brakepad has dust or dirt accumulating therefore clamping my disc brake very tight.

After awhile, no more problem like what you faced.. lol.. :angel:

Also, do check if your front wheel is hitting the speedometer cable. Sometime when i do a u-turn, the front wheel hit the speedmeter cable and will have ka-ka sound.. haha ..

I fix my brakepad problem by traveling consistently at 110km/h on expressway. I think the brakepad has dust or dirt accumulating therefore clamping my disc brake very tight.

After awhile, no more problem like what you faced.. lol.. :angel:

Also, do check if your front wheel is hitting the speedometer cable. Sometime when i do a u-turn, the front wheel hit the speedmeter cable and will have ka-ka sound.. haha ..

Hahaha.. okie, will check the speedo cable.

Seeing that there is quite a number of new riders joining the club, including me, why not lets organize a gathering? This way, the old birds can also pass some knowledge of the bike to us new birds :angel:

Date: This coming Friday Night 03/04/2009

Time: 9.30pm - 11.30pm (Because there might be some slightly late if set to 9pm :), end time is estimated)

Place: Simpang Bedok eat roti prata or western

Map is as below:

http://i41.tinypic.com/znae75.gif

As this is my first time organizing, I hope you guys can support support :cheers:

Add your name to the list if you are interested:

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth (depending on physical condition. sick liao.:()

5. Stanley

6.CHRIS MICHEALS!!/9644-0355/ Let's get ready to suuuuuck ittttttttt!!!!!

7. ZR

8. d0n^ (will join in late. prolly after sending gf home after par tor)

9. sansans (but most likely late)\

10. Midzi

11. Justin (but i dont know how to go leh...)

12. David

13. Matt (will confirm by tonight on my work schedule)

Still paging for more people to join!!!! :angel:

What time west-siders meet up? :angel:

Wah people got gathering bo jio liao.. HAHA.. Luckily i met shaun.. ok i will confirm my work schedule first.. HAHA..

Mickey Mouse CBR Anyone? :cheeky:

((<< Live To Ride But RIDE TO LIVE >>))