SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not decided on the shop we are patronizing. As we are gathering on friday night, there could be crowds on certain shop. So we have to depend on the situation... heh :angel:

We no need to put tissue paper lah... So unglam.. haha..

i not shy one. i will use newspaper if necessary.

ok, so we're just going to gather before deciding? cos once the west side group reaches we'll be 80% attendance.

i guess yr dad understands that there is no way his son is going to ride the bike back at smth like below 90kmph on NSH, so that the bike can break-in properly.

:cheeky:

w00tz

we have got a car mech in e house~

well the mech only told me change EO @ 500km first then after that resume normal EO change.

and try no to red line..

for the speed wise whats the advice from all the bros here?

and oh. tried my bike today. i think still need alot of touch up to make it perfect as before.

1 is my throttle the free play REALLY become stock honda free play. really 2mm free play.

2 my bike is really dirty.

3) choke cable up lorry liao. so when turning handle bar will stall.

4) my hazard light still stroke. only one side have. LOL .

5) and i wanna change my coolant back to maxima ones.

6) my petrol tank cap also got problem, it became a vaccum and prevented my fuel from going down. Thus making the bike stall. but now the problem ok liao duno will happen again or not.

quite amazingly, i recovered same time as ur bike! not 100% la but at least i can walk about without any :giddy: feeling liao

hhhahaha sleep n rest early!

Don, ur, break-in, refer to run-in rite?

Agree. Ur bike need to run-in like new bike again, ZR. Logistic is a better choice. :angel:

yeap.. hope all goes smooth and the warehouse the stuff is sent to is somewhere i know.

Here are the pictures:

http://i39.tinypic.com/254x5pf.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/11sch1g.jpg

Sorry for the unclear picture because my camera not good :cry:

wah ur CBR new one sia.....

shop smell!!! :cheeky:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

anyway, just asking ah. how many of u all here own, pre owned bikes. meaning like used bike... of >6 years since date bike reg?

If u are the one, so what are the stuff that u have done to your bike? and since it has these problems, why never thought of selling it away?

hey zr.. ur bike underwent a new engine or what? how come need to run in?? anyway when i was running in my bike, its

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Mine is not call run in, mine is really break in... ride till break down then send for repairs... still going strong my bike.. just need to be relax on the throttle and get used to the burning EO smell.... Heading down to everyfit on friday perhaps to purchase the parts and then brining it to AH CHONG to overhaul it....

Btw i just removed my GIVI monorack from my RxK... have the baseplate and an E33 box.. Able to install on the CBR?? Pls advise. Thx!

gd for u lar bro

juz remember to do the properly run-in after the overhaul is completed~

how do the rxk brackets look like? post some pics~

if they are the monorack ones, i suspect u just need some additional brackets to fit the rack on cbr150.

problem is where to get yr hands on these brackets.

lol.. ok ok cant wait to meet u guys. and my bike's new owner as well. see how he's whacking it into.

frm the looks of it...u cant get to c yr ex-bike.

cause it will be resting at planet.

usually takes >1day to settle this kind of major repair.

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Don, ur, break-in, refer to run-in rite?

Agree. Ur bike need to run-in like new bike again, ZR. Logistic is a better choice. :angel:

yup~

referring to that

i had to undergo thru this painful stage when i replaced new piston rings that time.

:sleep:

lucky i dont ride fast by nature.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

how is it possible to get 13.95/15 for an mcq test???????? :faint:

u picked the answer that was correct...but not the most correct.

juz like...

Question:

When yr gf asks u 'what day is today?'

Possible answers:

a) today is holiday

b) today is wednesday

c) today is our 1st year anniversary

d) today is our 1st year anniversary & here is a bouquet/present for u.

if u pick c),

DO NOT PASS GO

DO NOT collect 1/1.

so u get 0.95/1.

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

anyway, just asking ah. how many of u all here own, pre owned bikes. meaning like used bike... of >6 years since date bike reg?

If u are the one, so what are the stuff that u have done to your bike? and since it has these problems, why never thought of selling it away?

Raise hand... me lor.. FX plate. Can feel the engine and clutch struggling very hard already, and that classic cub engine burning EO smell. Engine going going gone!! But now i know, whack can whack, don't red line can already.. can feel things hitting the engine at 10,000RPM... KENG KENG KENG KENG... and that burning smell.... classic.

Just went yishun dam to hantam 8000RPM @ 100km/h today... I got to say i love this bike. Hardy, Fuel saving and eats my EO in a cloud of white smoke.

because we not riding NoneedSendRepair 150SuperProblemetic.

HAHhahahhahha... nice acronym

hey zr.. ur bike underwent a new engine or what? how come need to run in?? anyway when i was running in my bike, its

Cos ZR consider "overhaul" the engine, since his bike went dead @ KL. When you overhaul, the engine parts are new.... like new bike so need to run in. My time coming soon. Going to check in the red fang to ah chong's for overhaul on friday if all goes well....

well the mech only told me change EO @ 500km first then after that resume normal EO change.

and try no to red line..

for the speed wise whats the advice from all the bros here?

i would advise in terms of RPM than speed.

try not to go beyond 7K.

1 is my throttle the free play REALLY become stock honda free play. really 2mm free play.

this is adjustable via a nut at the throttle area.

2 my bike is really dirty.

ride it out when the rain gets really heavy. the way it rains nowadays, can really help u alot w/ this one.

3) choke cable up lorry liao. so when turning handle bar will stall.

unless the choke cable line path is seriously bent when u turn yr handle bar, this shouldnt happen. both ends of the external cable are secured. if the external doesnt moves, how can the inner cable move w/o activating the choke lever (by simply turning handle bar)?

4) my hazard light still stroke. only one side have. LOL .

depending on how u wired up yr hazard light. added 1 more relay? or simply bridging the bulbs on both sides of signal light using additional switch?

5) and i wanna change my coolant back to maxima ones.

u got the power~

get zed/derrick to impart the blowing skill to u.

6) my petrol tank cap also got problem, it became a vaccum and prevented my fuel from going down. Thus making the bike stall. but now the problem ok liao duno will happen again or not.

i always have got the idea that there will be air movement thru the keyhole. the lubricating oil i drip into the fuel cap keyhole didnt accumulate and overflow. so i figure some of those ended up in the fuel tank. if the oil can flow into the tank, so can air~

u may also check the air tube below the fuel tank nxt to fuel suction pump/c0ck. this one i tink u've got the power~

cause u knw how to take out fuel tank.

:goodluck:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

like dat confirm my final answer u try ride fast while holding the clutch den got magic later... tip to solve problem dunt ride like when ur taking ur tp always standby ur hand on ur clutch so u kill 2 birds wit 1 stone... 1st no more clock cling3 sound 2nd u change ur gear faster since ur hand is already on the clutch k bro hope tis help...

okie boss..

will implement your solution tommorow..

today i heard the music again... now when the speed is > 80.. haha

thanks a lot ah... :thumb:

i not shy one. i will use newspaper if necessary.

ok, so we're just going to gather before deciding? cos once the west side group reaches we'll be 80% attendance.

I am only afraid that I set a place and that place would be crowded like mad. As the place where we will gather, there will be few shops just a few walks that we can patron upon. And the shop are just beside one another. I was thinking we can make decision together when everyone reach.

Aside from this, do you have any suggestion? Or you prefer I set a place and we gather there :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

its true. simpang bedok is a stretch of food stalls. they will be soliciting u even if u are just standing around.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

because we not riding NeedSendRepair 150SuperProblemetic.

lol. cannot be sterotype lar!

skarli one day i manage to find one SP that is 1 owner type. lol

i've got new piston/ p.ring what. need to run in.

u picked the answer that was correct...but not the most correct.

juz like...

Question:

When yr gf asks u 'what day is today?'

Possible answers:

a) today is holiday

b) today is wednesday

c) today is our 1st year anniversary

d) today is our 1st year anniversary & here is a bouquet/present for u.

if u pick c),

DO NOT PASS GO

DO NOT collect 1/1.

so u get 0.95/1.

wha u think mono poly ah. if u go pass go collect $200. lol

i would advise in terms of RPM than speed.

try not to go beyond 7K.

hmm okay la. thanks don. i'll probably do more touch and go rides to run in... :faint:

ride it out when the rain gets really heavy. the way it rains nowadays, can really help u alot w/ this one.

hahah i dont trust rain water hhaa.. ok la wait till bike come back then i wash it n wax!

unless the choke cable line path is seriously bent when u turn yr handle bar, this shouldnt happen. both ends of the external cable are secured. if the external doesnt moves, how can the inner cable move w/o activating the choke lever (by simply turning handle bar)?

cos when the handle bar was turned, the external cover of the Choke cable like went down and exposed the internals of the choke cable.

and it only happens when the handle was turned.

depending on how u wired up yr hazard light. added 1 more relay? or simply bridging the bulbs on both sides of signal light using additional switch?

i think houheng just bridge the bulbs.

u got the power~

get zed/derrick to impart the blowing skill to u.

lazy lar tt time coolant went into my mouth.

quite bitter for its colour i must say.

i always have got the idea that there will be air movement thru the keyhole. the lubricating oil i drip into the fuel cap keyhole didnt accumulate and overflow. so i figure some of those ended up in the fuel tank. if the oil can flow into the tank, so can air~

u may also check the air tube below the fuel tank nxt to fuel suction pump/c0ck. this one i tink u've got the power~

cause u knw how to take out fuel tank.

:goodluck:

cos our cap there got a small hole to let air in one so it wont be complete vacuum.

strange enough, when he person tell me to take out the cap and ride.. the bike didnt stall. he told me because the cap isnt sealing properly,causing the petrol to not flow into the carb.:(

i still have maxima coolant from the last DIY.

buy from me.

is it new unopened?

That one not my bike lah !! If my bike good already... :cheeky:

It's Midzi bike.. haha...

oooo my bad!

I am only afraid that I set a place and that place would be crowded like mad. As the place where we will gather, there will be few shops just a few walks that we can patron upon. And the shop are just beside one another. I was thinking we can make decision together when everyone reach.

Aside from this, do you have any suggestion? Or you prefer I set a place and we gather there :angel:

seeing how the west siders are going to at least 5 bike strong, may i suggest you decide on a parking place where we can all gather? even if it's not next to the makan place, at least we have a meeting point of sorts.

if not when we get there i won't know where to go.

lol. cannot be sterotype lar!

skarli one day i manage to find one SP that is 1 owner type. lol

inferring from the hypothesis testing of the z score with a sample to the population mean, the probability of that happening is like finding a local single girl of marriage material, who is not a confused lesbian.

zero.