SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can, but no pillion.

haha sian man.. talk about down fork hor....

i think i no need down fork. i just sit down on it i think can le.. LOL

zed shld know right.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

i will gather the west siders at ur place.

or.........we could use chris as our lookout. u should've seen how fast he was the other day at LAB.

at 0 sec: Kenneth orders food and hears someone shouting "oei oei!!!"

at 1 sec: Kenneth turns around and sees Chris already at the bikes stopping the white ghost..... :thumb::thumb:

You should see how fast am i on my CBR... buuuuuutttt... safety first!! I want to go track!!! Tuas!!1 11111 $#######

yeaps... pruss wan for Chris. :lol:

Lol ya kenny... PRRRRRUUUUSSSHHH one.... i was so snook that day u talking to zed, PRUSS one ape sia ni?? what prrusss?? Prussel Peters???

thanks man but i already break the virgin of my bike before getin the manual my hand itchy cause the workshop never offer free EO sian so DIY lor lol done the 1st service, change the EO, down fork 1.5inch, done up my rear brake light previously not werking and lastly a project that i fail trying to put my IU unit at the back seat... so tommorow i try to put it near the batt or the fusebox

see whether it werks... :angel:

I also want to learn how to DIY!! I don't even know (don't dare) how to removing my fairings!!

ya, that day my rear tyre grip the road tight tight!

If got girl pillon i can assure you, your tyre won't be the only thing gripping tight.. :angel::cheeky:

ya lor. that day meet u guys, morning i already had bad throat. so i just downed lots of water... it was ok for a while until night then my whole system collapse liao :faint:

unqiue: aiyo .... like that ar.... overhaul la overhaul la... :angel::angel::angel:

Kenneth... water is good for health ... and stop using the computer and go and sleep.....

Hope u will turn up on friday....

aiya sian the manual cant download got error sian

Bro try my link: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5238363&postcount=23221

Hope it helps :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Uhhh and this is supposed to be? http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=97462&d=1238409470.. need more sensational photos la dude... one day we go and surround the car with bikes then take picture...

he park his head so far in that it blocked one of the bike lots.

i rushing to class la...

but first! i wanna share with u guys about the motorcyclists living around my area. seems like every motorcyclist here has a box... and comparing with my bike... it seems that everyone has box of relatively similar size. =X

is time for me to change a bigger box:angel::angel:

Heh you live serangoon area? By the way, do you know how to go to Bedok MRT station? If yes, I'll meet you there first :angel:

Bedok MRT Station map:

http://i42.tinypic.com/11jrjft.gif

If you are still blur blur, i think of other place to meet you.... hehe.. :thumb:

thanks so much! but i am only familiar with central area. it's ok la. lucky for streetdirectory website, i am *usually* able to arrive at my destination without getting lost. i'll see you guys there. i only have kenneth's number. will call if i end up lost.

can, but no pillion.

if the gantry is not on expressway, ask pillion get down and walk ard 50m lor

:cheeky:

how abt u convert the IU into a self battery operated or detachable via connectors?

when u need to pass thru gantry, then u take out and put the IU on yr helmet. cfm can detect~

but first! i wanna share with u guys about the motorcyclists living around my area. seems like every motorcyclist here has a box... and comparing with my bike... it seems that everyone has box of relatively similar size. =X

this is impressive.

u have gotten yr box because of peer pressure frm yr neighbours.

:)

looking at beauty frm another angle.

juz like how some of those african native tribes consider women w/ super sized butts are beautiful.

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

hahaa wah box family. no wonder kenneth park there.

hw is yr flu coming kenneth.

and my bike is fixed! tmr gg to KL to see how itgoes. but dad still tells me to logistic it back

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

damn. u daring ah. LOL

man u used to own bigger bikes or u used to tear up bikes when u are free? lol

lol no lah im a car mechanic and my uncle also a technician who owns a big bike like the suzuki 750 old2 model so got time do DIY together lor and his kaki all big bike riders who also DIY so got lots of hands on lor even play with the wiring on his fren suzuki katana...

Demaestro says: Yeah Buddy!!!

hahaa wah box family. no wonder kenneth park there.

hw is yr flu coming kenneth.

and my bike is fixed! tmr gg to KL to see how itgoes. but dad still tells me to logistic it back

don't listen to him. if it's fixed, just ride it back.

i don't want to fetch you around anymore.

wow...u DIY downfork?

pro~

no need to add forkoil just in case the head fairing hits the mudguard when kena potholes at high speed?

:cheeky:

where got pro down fork for cbr 150 is very eazy one total 6 bolts summore got indicator no need scare 1... i ever help my fren do his spark LC the auto bike must mode 1...

can why not next project do together lor hehe

thx bro :cheers: aiya my IU back seat project fail so i put a bracket and put at the front settle haiz

:dozed:

You should see how fast am i on my CBR... buuuuuutttt... safety first!! I want to go track!!! Tuas!!1 11111 $#######

Lol ya kenny... PRRRRRUUUUSSSHHH one.... i was so snook that day u talking to zed, PRUSS one ape sia ni?? what prrusss?? Prussel Peters???

I also want to learn how to DIY!! I don't even know (don't dare) how to removing my fairings!!

If got girl pillon i can assure you, your tyre won't be the only thing gripping tight.. :angel::cheeky:

aiya multi quote still havent pass lol... no problem bro we can do project together if u want hehe