SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to check my bike into rehab hospital at planet motors already.... going bikeless for the week :cry::cry:

Looks like i will keep the CBR after all....

its a good bike ma.... why u wanna sell it off? if u ride it smoothly u realise 1 tank of petrol can easily last u 5 days unless u max out the throttle la.....

now having equipped mine with a box, i can my CBR going a long way with me....... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

its a good bike ma.... why u wanna sell it off? if u ride it smoothly u realise 1 tank of petrol can easily last u 5 days unless u max out the throttle la.....

now having equipped mine with a box, i can my CBR going a long way with me....... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yeap keeping it.....

EEEEEEEEEEE uncle box.... Yucks!! (Sour grapes, don't want to pay for rack to put box say the box sour)..... :angel::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Today is saturday zed!! Saw uncle alex today... and got the spares from him plus new set of clutch plates.....

Going to check my bike into rehab hospital at planet motors already.... going bikeless for the week :cry::cry:

Looks like i will keep the CBR after all....

aiyo why nvr wait for us to get the clutch plates tgt.

nvm though have fun fixing yr bike! :) and make sure buy the correct piston ring size hor.

looks like u are staying with the gang anyway. lol

haha. cbr ftw!

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

everything TBC one.

organise what?

Keen put your name down... then i can work out a schedule who is going etc... Chill zed i know exam time stress but don spill over to forum.

Btw for those not in the know here are the parts for TOP END OVER"HAW"

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs037.snc1/3308_168404455112_874490112_6640089_6106838_n.jpg

Apologise for the poor quality pic kinda small... but that's what CBR parts are like... small!! Like playing legos!! If u squint you can see the piston rings stapled to the gasket set.... lol!!

eh? aren't we going AGL for the clutch plate? ZR pls advice.

yes we are i am sending PMs to all involved.

is 10pm on a friday a good timing?

will you be monitoring the webcam over the next few weeks?

even though jam also jam ard less than 10min on friday. will be monitoring the cams.

time and date has been confirmed for 8th May, 10pm.

Y of all days 8th May - CFO BD laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

arrrrr............................

what is AGL? another service centre?

try to google it but no significant result :cheeky:

Aiyoooooooo it is a repair shop lane in Jb no need to google........... De....

is 10pm on a friday a good timing?

will you be monitoring the webcam over the next few weeks?

Not good timing ............. I will be around but may not make it laaaaaaaaaa

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ................................. 10mins jam on a friday..........unlikely ................... :cheeky:

I agree. Friday & Saturday nite, the jam can last till 12 midnite. Other than these 2 days, the jam is 10mins queueing only. :angel:

Im considering too. How much total does this thing cost? Im very cheapo 1. :cheeky:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades: