SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Lam Chee to develop Tuas plot for motorcross racing

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah.... ROV and TP will standby outside the track and TUAS area once its ready..... Big money, big money!!!!!

Bro, to be fair, this statement we hear tons of time. It's not really like that.

TP/ROV yes, they are strict...they will catch you if you put race can and parade at Orchard or ride to the nearest 7-11 near you. But occasionally, they DO see us going to/coming back from PG/SP with our aftermarket pipes and stuffs, but we are wearing our suit. They know we are trackies and mostly they do not give us trouble, giving us the benefit of doubts that the ride is either a track use bike or we will be swapping back the illegal stuffs for normal use.

If TP/ROV are like that just for $$$, they could had camp at 1st link and 2nd link every weekend, sure have fish to catch.

Cheers!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

i agree wit doc dol and NLO.

IMO those who pass comments about rov waiting to catch those illegal racebikes outside a race venue in SGP are probably those who never participate in local race before...and so they dun know...

there is towing service provided at very cheap costs for local SM/ Cub Prix races...for racers only so non racers dun know

and yes there had been cases of discretion towards track goers in suits...

:cheers:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

My sources says somewhere in Changi side!:smile:

there are still teething details to be work out.

but...hope all goes well.......then it will be grand news for tarmac lover.:angel:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

My sources says somewhere in Changi side!:smile:

that was the location sited months ago. build near my home la....the old cemetery....................somemore got natural hill......got schools also...very educational for kids who can see live footage of supermans

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

somemore got natural hill......got schools also...very educational for kids who can see live footage of supermans

Ouch.... :cheeky: You should be Minister Of Sports :bow:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

Dear All,

Thks for the concerns regarding this track.

Firstly, the layout of this track is not correct, this is only the initial layout.

Dun worry, our ROVs / TPs are not so FU(K up as to stoop to something so low as standby outside the track just to catch ppl unless lots of complaints are received from the public.

This track is designed for cub cross/motorcross/enduro/supermotards in mind.

This is our 1st permanent track for use in Sg, which means it could be a starting to opening up of some others in the future.

Hope this helps, Thks a lot.

Much more of this news can be found in Channel News Asia.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/287769/1/.html

Jackson

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Bro, to be fair, this statement we hear tons of time. It's not really like that.

TP/ROV yes, they are strict...they will catch you if you put race can and parade at Orchard or ride to the nearest 7-11 near you. But occasionally, they DO see us going to/coming back from PG/SP with our aftermarket pipes and stuffs, but we are wearing our suit. They know we are trackies and mostly they do not give us trouble, giving us the benefit of doubts that the ride is either a track use bike or we will be swapping back the illegal stuffs for normal use.

If TP/ROV are like that just for $$$, they could had camp at 1st link and 2nd link every weekend, sure have fish to catch.

Cheers!

Tell me about it. I was on my way to PG, in full suit, and got stopped on the PIE, and challenged on a missing rear mud-flap. The ROV d/h insisted I should have it on, even though I was clearly on my way to a trackday. He would not listen to my story and proceeded to take pics of my bike's rear end for his family album. Fine was only $30. I had a LTA compliant exhaust on, so can you imagine if I was like one of the many exhaust risk-takers here? :(

:cool:

a local ang moh rider, who's K5 1000 was on a Yoshi Race Exhaust, said he was fined for using an illegal exhaust. 500 standard fee.

and recently, he has swapped to Leo Vince street Legal. Whether u wear suit, or taking the most direct route to PG, it all depends on the white Ghost mood.

I would really be glad if SMSA can do something about this....maybe SMSA members will be let off if on the way to track, but they must be on the most direct route to track. just a suggestion

Tell me about it. I was on my way to PG, in full suit, and got stopped on the PIE, and challenged on a missing rear mud-flap. The ROV d/h insisted I should have it on, even though I was clearly on my way to a trackday. He would not listen to my story and proceeded to take pics of my bike's rear end for his family album. Fine was only $30. I had a LTA compliant exhaust on, so can you imagine if I was like one of the many exhaust risk-takers here? :(

a local ang moh rider, who's K5 1000 was on a Yoshi Race Exhaust, said he was fined for using an illegal exhaust. 500 standard fee.

and recently, he has swapped to Leo Vince street Legal. Whether u wear suit, or taking the most direct route to PG, it all depends on the white Ghost mood.

I would really be glad if SMSA can do something about this....maybe SMSA members will be let off if on the way to track, but they must be on the most direct route to track. just a suggestion

Yup, benefit of the doubts is still at the mercy of the "white Ghost mood" though. I had stock exhausts, never changed them, but can't say the same for the rest of my Duc trackies....

Sorry that the mood of the ROV got the better of him, Throttlestop. But your bike very pretty looking, lol.

I got stopped when I was on the SLE on my way to PG, wearing my full suit also. The TP WRX stopped me and asked me if my exhaust was legal. When I showed him the inspection documents, I could see his sian face (wah lao eh, cannot summon). I was also sian cos I missed the 9am session...

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A