SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WASH urself lah

Thats a good idea, I done mine at the void deck with those some dish washing liquid with sponge and pail plus pay 20cts for the water and do it on my own. Now just need to know what sort of stuff to buy for polishing. :smile:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/719/my1sthondamatchez0.jpg

Originally posted by CivicR@Sep 19 2004, 09:59 PM

Thats a good idea, I done mine at the void deck with those some dish washing liquid with sponge and pail plus pay 20cts for the water and do it on my own. Now just need to know what sort of stuff to buy for polishing. :smile:

Any normal car wax will do.Btw there's a difference between wax and polish.Polish removes the stains from the paint and wax protects and keeps the shine on the paint.To make it simple get wax and polish,the 2 in 1 staff.

• 1 month later...

Helo!

New in this forum! Help!

Any lobang of bike shops who will "derust" ur chain, wash and degrease ur spockets for a fee? Not difficult, but very tedious. My bike superfour VTEC 1.

I wanna start afresh in maintaining my bike, esp particular abt the chains.

Also, any good recommendation for "Rain repellant" for helmet visor, mirrors and mayb a polish / wax for the bike body.

Help?!

Girl rider who loves her hubby

Originally posted by jessiesoya@Nov 3 2004, 10:07 PM

Helo!

New in this forum! Help!

Any lobang of bike shops who will "derust" ur chain, wash and degrease ur spockets for a fee? Not difficult, but very tedious. My bike superfour VTEC 1.

I wanna start afresh in maintaining my bike, esp particular abt the chains.

Also, any good recommendation for "Rain repellant" for helmet visor, mirrors and mayb a polish / wax for the bike body.

Help?!

Girl rider who loves her hubby

DIY

ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±è¡Œï¹ ä¸ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±ä¸è¡Œ
W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

Originally posted by ah pui@Nov 3 2004, 09:38 PM

nee soon camp? got caltex? good meh?

have...its outside..

When you come out of the rd leading to the camp, you will reach a junction and its right in front..Juz have to turn right..

But im not sure if they wash bikes...never seen any b4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guyz, i went with my cbr 600 f4i to jb 2 days back and wash,wax + polish for RM$34.. their service is superb... really washed my bike very very thoroughly... they also have air gun jet spray... the washing place is managed by a few indians... one of them called jas. they used autoglym to polished my bike.. i only know the directions of this place so pm me if you would like to know more...

ratings : service - 10/10

attitude - 8/10

price - 9/10 (RM mah not sing dollars... the remaining one point isn't given because we would have save the money if we washed ourselves)

ps: the place isn't very obvious.. juz opened for 3 months nia...

CBR600F4I SPORT --- JAN 2005 - JUNE 2006

YZF R6 '06 --- JULY 2006 - AUGUST 2006 (STOLEN)

GSXR 1000 K6 --- DECEMBER 2006 - ???

"char bor only know 3 bikes, sp, rvf, r1"

Originally posted by kori@Mar 29 2005, 04:02 PM

hi guyz, i went with my cbr 600 f4i to jb 2 days back and wash,wax + polish for RM$34.. their service is superb... really washed my bike very very thoroughly... they also have air gun jet spray... the washing place is managed by a few indians... one of them called jas. they used autoglym to polished my bike.. i only know the directions of this place so pm me if you would like to know more...

ratings : service - 10/10

attitude - 8/10

price - 9/10 (RM mah not sing dollars... the remaining one point isn't given because we would have save the money if we washed ourselves)

ps: the place isn't very obvious.. juz opened for 3 months nia...

thats so ex even if its in RM... other place in jb only 7-9RM.. and if you say they are doing a better job, 34 is a rip off... 15-20 is high enough for a very good job..

wash car with autoglym cost only 9RM...

Its takes pride to wash your bike so guys.....I think u gt pride in your ride...... SO WASH THE BIKE YOURSELF.....

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/vjjam/SBFpic3.jpg

Bikes Owned Previously : Aprilia RS125 / Suzuki GSX 400RR / Aprilia RS250 / Honda Phantom TA150 / Yamaha YZF-R1 2004 / Yamaha X1 2005

Bikes Owned Currently : Yamaha YZF-R6 2006

Sponsorship by : SPA TREASURES

• 2 weeks later...

Guess you guys have too much cash to spare to let other ppls wash your bike...I'd rather wash my own..ha-ha...*me a poor chap*

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/rahmatese/3dflags_fra0001-0001a.gif

Originally posted by hafizdyfectra@Mar 30 2005, 01:04 PM

thats so ex even if its in RM... other place in jb only 7-9RM.. and if you say they are doing a better job, 34 is a rip off... 15-20 is high enough for a very good job..

wash car with autoglym cost only 9RM...

May i know where do you wash your bike? :smile:

http://www.club-pan.nl/pics/Foto/ST1300/PolitieCecile/Slides/2.jpg

Dun Pray Pray POLICE is watching behind you!

Leaving to America First Month in Arizona Second Month in Arizona

Originally posted by garycoin@Mar 31 2005, 06:29 PM

can u tell me where is handle bar? i wanted to take a look... !! interesting!!

Handle Bar is right in front of your bike. Haha...

Handle Bar is somewhere near St. Andrew JC. If you exist at Alexandra from AYE (Jurong to Changi direction), after passing by the T junction going toward CMPB, turn left on the next slip road. It's the first building once you enter into the slip road.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/SV650_photos/P1140039.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/SV650_photos/P1130008.jpg