SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

AHahhah depends ah...its the top speed lah i mean:angry: Even u're heavy if yur bike top end stop at 120km/h it will be 120 all the way. Only it slower wen to reach at top end...ahahah like me ah....:giddy: But when i pillion my fren hes ard 70plus kg still can get 110km/h ...how come ah..my bike all stock only the exhaust mod wif silencer...and its bigger hole like rxz like dat..anione want to change my exhaust? Inspection liao dis mnth...heheh

take a pics of yr pipe leh.. i wanna take alook..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tot he say mod e original pipe nia.. shld not look any different bah lol.. wan see pipe shld haf went to the cub prix jus now..

Ya loh its original...just mod only...eh just now got cubprix ah....aiyah miss out again ...when is the next one?

I might be slow,but im ahead of u..........

y sia everyone wanna change away their racing footrest to stock one lol.. im tinkin of getting one from jb

me too ... racing.. cool.. anyway i don even use my rear brake much.. so rear brake is not a much problem to me.. hee hee

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

anyone here wanna trade original footrests wif racing ones???? or mayb sell me ur originals???

call me at 96263687

and foto of yr footrest?

Is there other ways to spray? Anyway how much to air brush the bike?

diy spary cans lor.. cck area i ever seen one sparky has graffiti paint work and its diy

any recommended racing footrest???

yamaha ones.. but those have to get in thailand.. but maybe msia have.. have to do some searching..

but very sian arr.. racing footrest = no rear brake.. if wan change rear disc brake quite chor oso..somemore my rim cant fix disc brake =

relax la.. maybe by the time you wanna change the rear disc you have already have the thou of changing bike so don think so much..

Yeah.. i still got 5mths and 19 days or should i say 172 days away!!!

to 2A ma? haha.. ur bike done any decoration? looks nice from the front in ur avatar.. wan see see lol

nah i got my 2a.. its something better tat dat.. count down to ORD!!! whooo~

hmmm decoration? my bike kinda plain.. next time meet you you take a look ba..

anyone wanna exchange for racing footrest ?

wanna exchange my racing footrest with a stock one.

we share the labour charges..

if interested pm me

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

anyone wanna exchange for racing footrest ?

wanna exchange my racing footrest with a stock one.

we share the labour charges..

if interested pm me

i wan leh but mines kinda chui.. sobs.