SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like back fire sound when u return to a lower gear the exhaust got this loud sound. I just want to know wat happened before it go worse.

tis is all due to **** up tune-ing lol.. anyway im just guessing..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

i just change my front disc to oversize.. now i kinda piss wif it.. once i travel in high speed i can feel the bike shaking and very hard to control sharp turn.. do anyone feel the same? somemore mines is wif 3 bracket.. lol.

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

it's normal for X1 to backfire la.. mine happens once inawhile.. sian ji bua clutch cable broke again.. stucked in a multistory carpark now lols

i found something new.(maybe) once i change my EO to the cheapest one.. my bike (now) backfire couple of time.. just sharing wif you all

So wat EO is good? Anyway X1 come in spokie rim or sport rim? My is a spokie. I dunno much abt cub.

my bike come in spoke rim too but some x1 they come in sport rim due to the promotion.. if the EO is good you able to feel the power in yr bike as in close troller den open again the respond like kinda jerky .. now im using the cheapest i guess its kinda lousy tat why so cheap.

Any good exhaust to intro ??? Tyre??? Carb???

i have exhaust for sales PM me ur hp no. =)

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

i bought a second hand x1 bike about 3 months ago, and it backfires which sometimes just makes me jump on my seat. so you can pretty much imagine how loud the backfire is.

power sio... few year later might got fire coming out... lolx

i guess you will have a hard time lookin for

Quote:

Originally Posted by inxherxeyes

i bought a second hand x1 bike about 3 months ago, and it backfires which sometimes just makes me jump on my seat. so you can pretty much imagine how loud the backfire is.

power sio... few year later might got fire coming out... lolx

yeaaah riggght. macam paham. hurhur.

hey ho, let's go.