SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er , how bout wednesday ? fine with it ? pls pm for your contact okay ? thanks !

u guys went in yet ?

i wanna change my side mirror!

the small carbon fibre ones looks nice, but it cant see anything lo for god's sake..

wanna change to something that allows me to chk my sides easily.

thinking of changing my racing footrest to the stock ones too...

when u guys going in ?

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

u guys went in yet ?

the small carbon fibre ones looks nice, but it cant see anything lo for god's sake..

when u guys going in ?

pm me ur contact ... tis coming wen i am going in :D CHEERS :D

u guys went in yet ?

when u guys going in ?

i got 1 pair of spare carbon fibre round one.. u interested?

i got 1 pair of spare carbon fibre round one.. u interested?

ez to chk the rears bo ? from the mirrors ?

dun wan like my current one... cant see a sh!t...

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

Anybody here do mods to their airbox?..I'll do mine as a project and increase a bit pick up..no more lack of cold air when u turn full throttle on a neutral gear..

make sure to face them towards the back. u dont wan water entering the airbox when riding in rain. :cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

help... my x1 "broke down" the throttle seemed stuck as in its in "auto" upon starting the engine the engine sounds like the throttle is opened.. cannot be throttle cable snapped ba cos still can throttle but cannot close, carb prob? any ideas? been looking for a stock throttle set for like ages...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/3947126520_f7541d4daf.jpg

damn...

guys my x1 just piston jam... now need to overhaul engine...

any idea how much the overhaul will cost ? mind telling me an estimate ?

also is it true that x1 at high speed will "Eat" engine oil ? cos when the mechanic drain my x1, it was left with 70 ml...

i am very sure gasket is ok, cos i nv see any oil below my bike b4...

pls advise. thanks guys

if i din remember wrongly its kinda cheap... but sorry i forget the amount if you happen you stay in the east side try out "planet" at ubi.

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

help... my x1 "broke down" the throttle seemed stuck as in its in "auto" upon starting the engine the engine sounds like the throttle is opened.. cannot be throttle cable snapped ba cos still can throttle but cannot close, carb prob? any ideas? been looking for a stock throttle set for like ages...

hmmm try check tis few place 1)is the grip to close to the throttle part.. 2) check yr clutch cable there.. 3)idling (ours x1 is 4 turn for stock)

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt