SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

if i din remember wrongly its kinda cheap... but sorry i forget the amount if you happen you stay in the east side try out "planet" at ubi.

i let my fren's shop operate on the bike for me... at least i noe the guy la, wont get slash! lol

but i was quoted 400-500, fair ?

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i let my fren's shop operate on the bike for me... at least i noe the guy la, wont get slash! lol

but i was quoted 400-500, fair ?

more den enough..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

lol i am in for any outings (provided i not working!)

but damn, this x1 eats engine oil!

nw i gotta change every mth liao... scared scared...

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

seriously?? every month??

ya thats wat i heard.

hw often u guys change engine oil ?

anyway the full engine overhaul + clutch plates and clutch housing around 700.

cheap or ex ? reasonable ?

ya, anyone selling stock footrest? i wanna buy!

sounds quite xiong leh.. nv try jb?

bike cant even start.. hw to go jb...

i change my engine oil once a month,i dont use fully synt just use normal esso 10w40 at ah boi. I work partime delivery and everyday my bike on the move. Once a week i check engine oil level...dunt want unwanted thigs happen sak...heheeh. Eh btw wanna go desaru for a 1 day trip....all x-1 riders ah...maintain 110km/h shoul be ok...hehehee

I might be slow,but im ahead of u..........

ya thats wat i heard.

hw often u guys change engine oil ?

anyway the full engine overhaul + clutch plates and clutch housing around 700.

cheap or ex ? reasonable ?

ya, anyone selling stock footrest? i wanna buy!

Alamak bro expensive siak...can do mod on the engine with dat money sak....can go faster...heheheh

i change my engine oil once a month,i dont use fully synt just use normal esso 10w40 at ah boi. I work partime delivery and everyday my bike on the move. Once a week i check engine oil level...dunt want unwanted thigs happen sak...heheeh. Eh btw wanna go desaru for a 1 day trip....all x-1 riders ah...maintain 110km/h shoul be ok...hehehee

so every week u chk, u got discover any drop in engine oil level a not ?

110 km/h ? before my piston jammed, its top speed only 110 lo.... :cheeky:

Alamak bro expensive siak...can do mod on the engine with dat money sak....can go faster...heheheh

he changed everything inside the engine to new one for me, change the clutch plates and housing also. still ex ar?

aiyah bro, no need mod engine la, if u wanna go damn fast, in the first place u also wont get x1 already right ?

hmm.. at first i got an x1 coz of the low maintenance n fc etc. but realised tt it's not fast enough.. quite difficult to follow my frens when go out together. so feel like doing some mods. bo bian bike oso buy liao.. insurance so ex.. if nv use finish very bo hua.. hopefully can get the power w/o affecting the fc too much. hopefully the mechanic at xing hock(jb) din bluff me.. he say wun affect.. by changing piston,block,cam.. n instead become more fuel saving coz it's 4stroke unlike 2stroke bikes.. duno how true.. very tempted.. though risky. but so far still stock.. except for the pipe..

hmm.. at first i got an x1 coz of the low maintenance n fc etc. but realised tt it's not fast enough.. quite difficult to follow my frens when go out together. so feel like doing some mods. bo bian bike oso buy liao.. insurance so ex.. if nv use finish very bo hua.. hopefully can get the power w/o affecting the fc too much. hopefully the mechanic at xing hock(jb) din bluff me.. he say wun affect.. by changing piston,block,cam.. n instead become more fuel saving coz it's 4stroke unlike 2stroke bikes.. duno how true.. very tempted.. though risky. but so far still stock.. except for the pipe..

bro, i can tell u its bullshit.

law of physics applies no matter its bike/cars/machines

more power burn more fuel

less power burn less fuel

more power burn less fuel ? fat hope

less power burn more fuel ? higher chance of it happening than the one b4 this~

=)

think bout it.

Hi people newbie to X1 here. Anyone knows how much it cost to spray the bike?

as in air brush ?

so every week u chk, u got discover any drop in engine oil level a not ?

110 km/h ? before my piston jammed, its top speed only 110 lo.... :cheeky:

he changed everything inside the engine to new one for me, change the clutch plates and housing also. still ex ar?

aiyah bro, no need mod engine la, if u wanna go damn fast, in the first place u also wont get x1 already right ?

Aik 110km\h only?...The least is 120km\h. Hmmm u want me to mod yur airbox? The snorkel from the back change to the front. Sor far heavy rain my engine never stall. Its kind of front air intake lah..so can get better cold air..:thumb: Btw im 95kg ...hehehehehhe:giddy:

Aik 110km\h only?...The least is 120km\h. Hmmm u want me to mod yur airbox? The snorkel from the back change to the front. Sor far heavy rain my engine never stall. Its kind of front air intake lah..so can get better cold air..:thumb: Btw im 95kg ...hehehehehhe:giddy:

bro no offense, but my friend said heavier the rider, kup run faster and more stable leh! so its true ? lol

ya i think got some prob la the bike... but nvm la, after this overhaul thingy which cost 695, things shld get better.

will modding the airbox cos the fuel consumption to be higher? cos primarily, the x1 is just a transport for me. =)

bro no offense, but my friend said heavier the rider, kup run faster and more stable leh! so its true ? lol

ya i think got some prob la the bike... but nvm la, after this overhaul thingy which cost 695, things shld get better.

will modding the airbox cos the fuel consumption to be higher? cos primarily, the x1 is just a transport for me. =)

lol.. the heavy the rider the kup can run faster? lol... i don think so ... but more stable i agree....

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

nolah its the same only the airbox snorkel change to the front...ah btw v. rossi said its not the bike its the rider...ahahahaha...Want more stable set harder to yur suspension..want faster pot yur block pot yur carb. Its only 50% on yur engine mod..want %100 and feel the power to everything...but its transport bike must save fuel...heheheheeh:thumb:

arr means u got pillion behind u den will go faster..? cant be la lol..

AHahhah depends ah...its the top speed lah i mean:angry: Even u're heavy if yur bike top end stop at 120km/h it will be 120 all the way. Only it slower wen to reach at top end...ahahah like me ah....:giddy: But when i pillion my fren hes ard 70plus kg still can get 110km/h ...how come ah..my bike all stock only the exhaust mod wif silencer...and its bigger hole like rxz like dat..anione want to change my exhaust? Inspection liao dis mnth...heheh

nolah its the same only the airbox snorkel change to the front...ah btw v. rossi said its not the bike its the rider...ahahahaha...Want more stable set harder to yur suspension..want faster pot yur block pot yur carb. Its only 50% on yur engine mod..want %100 and feel the power to everything...but its transport bike must save fuel...heheheheeh:thumb:

lol rather say.. if you wan 100% go take sportbike..