SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can ride into sentosa ? i tot the management dun allow?

chill ride there and park at vivo

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

er guys got my x1 ytd... is it normal for rear brake cant makan?? even i step fully i use push the bike oso can go sia... is TAG racing rear shocks good??? ani body got stock foot rest wanna trade with my pop domino foot rest we share the labour.... n where to get the basket for x1?? hope u guys can enlighten me... m a noob
\

waaa.. i don noe able others.. mines at least makan abit.. btw yr is fasting period... TAG sux!!! i use for few day den pillion my fren.. the next thing i noe its spoil.. waaa racing footrest again.. temping

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

hello guys..anyone organising any X1 outing? will be fun man...:)

ErMaC, your fun means like yr DP foto ar?

hahaha imeg paisei didnt logon.. yeah i rode to sentosa.. i parked at vivo near yours actually.. between us was a phantom and the pillar only..

so coincidental i was asking wilson to help find you dan i saw you riding past kelantan lane into LAB.. dan i ran after you :p

ahahaha THRU THICK & THIN.. .lolx where you stay? next time hang out together.. p/s miss the babes at sentosa..

Current Active X1 riders

Hope all the OldBird who still in forum can update yr name, contact no , location & msn.

X1 Riders latest list

1. ImEG / Eugene / 98009813 / Tampines St 81 / [email protected]
  2. Lthongs / Elton / 9180 2518 / Hougang / [email protected]
  3. RyanRyanRyan / Ryan / 81332596 / potong pasir / [email protected]

guys i heard from another fren that if the x1 uses a spark135 rim, the bike will get unstable...

in the first place, can a spark135 rim be used on the x1 ?

if can, does it cause instability on the bike ?

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

I dunno if a spark rim can be used on an x1 but when i got into an accident with my spark previously. Unique told me that my rims are for x1 not for spark. Then i have to get the whole rim changed (also cos my rim dented from accident) to spark rims cos the previous owner changed it. But i don't feel must instability for my bike. I'm not too sure for x1 riders.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

ahahaha THRU THICK & THIN.. .lolx where you stay? next time hang out together.. p/s miss the babes at sentosa..

i live at ghim moh..at buona vista area..damn far from u haha.

Honda wave-i 125cc fy2*8s Oct2004-Jan2005 SOLD

Honda nsr 150cc fu3*31y Jan2005-Nov2007 SOLD

Yamaha x1 110cc fy8*9*b Nov2007-Dec2008 SOLD

Honda cb400 spec II fv3*9*l Jan2009-Mar2010 SOLD

Suzuki k7 gsxr 600 fbb6*9*g Feb2010-Jan2011 SOLD

I dunno if a spark rim can be used on an x1 but when i got into an accident with my spark previously. Unique told me that my rims are for x1 not for spark. Then i have to get the whole rim changed (also cos my rim dented from accident) to spark rims cos the previous owner changed it. But i don't feel must instability for my bike. I'm not too sure for x1 riders.

cos my bike kind of "trembles" when riding.

not too sure is it that its normal for the bike to be that way

somehow i feel riding my scram also more comfy...

think might be cos of the aftermarket fork or the rims...

anyone ?

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

wadz e list for? new bird welcome?

nah or kinda.. juz put if next time happen wanna go outing .. easy for us to contact one another

cos my bike kind of "trembles" when riding.

not too sure is it that its normal for the bike to be that way

somehow i feel riding my scram also more comfy...

think might be cos of the aftermarket fork or the rims...

anyone ?

maybe is bearing ..

guys i heard from another fren that if the x1 uses a spark135 rim, the bike will get unstable...

in the first place, can a spark135 rim be used on the x1 ?

if can, does it cause instability on the bike ?

yup it does fit all you need is the change the rear braking parts.

any xmas outing? sad.. no gf to celebrate wif..

sobs sobs.. me tooooooo!!!!!

Since the goverment says there is more girls then boys. Then y we still can find a cai to become gf???

because there is other types of girls fighting wif us..

because there is other types of girls fighting wif us..

Haha do you guys noticed that there are more other type of gals on the streets lately and the GFs are like WOW!! lolz.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

eh guys..my x1 cannot warm up on its own when i start it.. i have to keep throttling and run one round around my carpark dan the engine can run on its own when i stop, else it will always die the moment my hand leaves the throttle. -_-

Honda wave-i 125cc fy2*8s Oct2004-Jan2005 SOLD

Honda nsr 150cc fu3*31y Jan2005-Nov2007 SOLD

Yamaha x1 110cc fy8*9*b Nov2007-Dec2008 SOLD

Honda cb400 spec II fv3*9*l Jan2009-Mar2010 SOLD

Suzuki k7 gsxr 600 fbb6*9*g Feb2010-Jan2011 SOLD

Haha do you guys noticed that there are more other type of gals on the streets lately and the GFs are like WOW!! lolz.

Ya this I agree. Their so call gf is very swee wan. But those their so called bf same sex ( mm jia kao lan ). Ya Ya papaya some even throw a stare at you. :angry:

Yamaha TZM history

Cagiva Mito history

Yamaha X1 reality

Ducati HM history

Vespa LX150 reality