[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X1

Axxis

• Replies 8.7k

Hey i could feel a little galloping on my tyres. It just that I can feel it's the different after yesterday. What is the reason? izzit my tyre? I can check liao nothing wrong leh. or maybe wheel bearing?

It's there a disc bike for X1 rear??? If have where can I get it. raining session rear brake so weak.

Yamaha TZM history

Cagiva Mito history

Yamaha X1 reality

Ducati HM history

Vespa LX150 reality

Hey i could feel a little galloping on my tyres. It just that I can feel it's the different after yesterday. What is the reason? izzit my tyre? I can check liao nothing wrong leh. or maybe wheel bearing?

It's there a disc bike for X1 rear??? If have where can I get it. raining session rear brake so weak.

ya there is.. i saw it on my frens bike

but very ex to do it and not very worth it..

best to change bigger front disc and a better brake hose..

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

big brake disc? eeek since i change.. alot of problemz

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

3/4 are uncles who dun surf sgbikes

so sad... our bikes not hot enough..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

lol.. r ur actually happy n satisfied wif riding x1? jus wondering.. haha

hmmm sometimes i do but sometime i don

can ride into sentosa ? i tot the management dun allow?

2006 - current: X1 110, RX-Z 135, DR-Z 400SM, 125Z, X1 110, Wave S 125, KTM 400 EXC, Harley Davidson 883 XL, KTM 690 SM R, BMW R1200 GSA, Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider 100th Anniversary, Honda Wave S 125, Honda PCX 150, Yamaha Tmax 530

er guys got my x1 ytd... is it normal for rear brake cant makan?? even i step fully i use push the bike oso can go sia... is TAG racing rear shocks good??? ani body got stock foot rest wanna trade with my pop domino foot rest we share the labour.... n where to get the basket for x1?? hope u guys can enlighten me... m a noob

Slow nevermind.... Pattern must be nice.... Bike must be BLING...

er guys got my x1 ytd... is it normal for rear brake cant makan?? even i step fully i use push the bike oso can go sia... is TAG racing rear shocks good??? ani body got stock foot rest wanna trade with my pop domino foot rest we share the labour.... n where to get the basket for x1?? hope u guys can enlighten me... m a noob

the rear brake cant makan is because of the racing footrest. change back to stock footrest can enable u to 're-discover' the rear brakes :cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

hahaha imeg paisei didnt logon.. yeah i rode to sentosa.. i parked at vivo near yours actually.. between us was a phantom and the pillar only..

so coincidental i was asking wilson to help find you dan i saw you riding past kelantan lane into LAB.. dan i ran after you :p

Honda wave-i 125cc fy2*8s Oct2004-Jan2005 SOLD

Honda nsr 150cc fu3*31y Jan2005-Nov2007 SOLD

Yamaha x1 110cc fy8*9*b Nov2007-Dec2008 SOLD

Honda cb400 spec II fv3*9*l Jan2009-Mar2010 SOLD

Suzuki k7 gsxr 600 fbb6*9*g Feb2010-Jan2011 SOLD