SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hospitality @ Pasir Gudang

Hi Guys..

Ive noticed dat more and more riders are patronising johor circuit now.. Even on a normal weekdays, the number of riders there can range from 10-30 riders..

Ive also noticed dat there is insufficient chairs available, the one and only coe expired industrial fan is now not working and air pressure hose always unavailable..

I think its about time WE riders, start demanding to at least have all these available at all time for the riders..

We should keep pushing for these items.. Ive already voice it out to the chinese lady (i belive she's the bosss) in the office plus send an email to [email protected] to request for more fans and chairs.. I hope more riders cud do the same and keep requesting for it.. We shud not just keep quiet and let it be..

Cheers..:thumb:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with both. Uneven surface at turns has always been a problem. Turn 5 and its strip of new tar across the apex is especially disturbing for me. Given the increasing number of riders who visit Johor Circuit, they should have more revenue to fund these maintenance items.

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

If Johor Circuit really gonna go thru resurfacing, its gonna be like we riders kana 10m TOTO shared among us..

Well, we shud start with pushing/requesting/demanding for the hospitality things like the fans,chairs, air pressure, etc..

Then when they start to listen to their patrons, next step will definitely be the resurfacing..

So i sincerely request all to start pushing/requesting/demanding via direct approach at the track office followed by offficial emails..

By sending official email, who knoes the TOP GUNS at Johor Circuit will finally read it and understand the frustrations its Patrons has gone thru and finally decide to change/upgrade for the better..

Commercially, JohorCircuit is not getting a lot of big time events a track should be getting to get enough revenue to upkeep it's track surface. Based on RM35~RM50/hr a rider, wow.....I dun really know how much earning is that.

Asking for things like airhose, chairs, proper working fans that dun threaten to fly and chop your head off is definately within the capabilities of Johor Circuit. This would attract more riders to patronise the track, and definately a nice way to greet those that had been "living" in Johor Circuit. There's thousand and 1 reasons why the hose is not there...it gets stolen, air compressor not working, and my favourite, air compressor is off. The beautiful lady radio the workers to turn on the air compressor for many times.....it was still "off" after 30mins, that we decide to leave the track already.

Resurfacing cost millions....even resurfacing a private apartment already cost that much (resulting in enblock of the apartment), more so if it's for Johor Circuit cuz we know track surface is not housing estate surface. A mere RM35~RM50 per rider, even with an increase of riders/drivers, that's a long time to earn a million plus overhead. Maybe those who have frens who showoffs their pretty Evos, Rex, Skylines, 300Z or whatever Zees, get them down to Johor Circuit and use some tracktimes....drivers pay more to use the track, and we get to benefit from their patronising, instead of staring at an empty track meant for cars during certain hours.

If Johor Circuit is earning so much that it could afford to resurface the whole track, maybe we will not even find sufficient "free practise" days to use the busy eventful track.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Commercially, JohorCircuit is not getting a lot of big time events a track should be getting to get enough revenue to upkeep it's track surface. Based on RM35~RM50/hr a rider, wow.....I dun really know how much earning is that.

Asking for things like airhose, chairs, proper working fans that dun threaten to fly and chop your head off is definately within the capabilities of Johor Circuit. This would attract more riders to patronise the track, and definately a nice way to greet those that had been "living" in Johor Circuit. There's thousand and 1 reasons why the hose is not there...it gets stolen, air compressor not working, and my favourite, air compressor is off. The beautiful lady radio the workers to turn on the air compressor for many times.....it was still "off" after 30mins, that we decide to leave the track already.

Resurfacing cost millions....even resurfacing a private apartment already cost that much (resulting in enblock of the apartment), more so if it's for Johor Circuit cuz we know track surface is not housing estate surface. A mere RM35~RM50 per rider, even with an increase of riders/drivers, that's a long time to earn a million plus overhead. Maybe those who have frens who showoffs their pretty Evos, Rex, Skylines, 300Z or whatever Zees, get them down to Johor Circuit and use some tracktimes....drivers pay more to use the track, and we get to benefit from their patronising, instead of staring at an empty track meant for cars during certain hours.

If Johor Circuit is earning so much that it could afford to resurface the whole track, maybe we will not even find sufficient "free practise" days to use the busy eventful track.

a simpler solution will be for singapore to have its own race track, and a mor challenging circuit of course

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

based on yesterdays track day, what we really need is FANS.....REALLY HUGE POWERFUL FANS

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

AMA Racer Miguel Duhamel seriously injured at Road Alanta testing. It's a controversial acident as it was believed to be caused by "resurfacing".

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=29870

But I like the way Mat Mladin puts it:

"My answer was, ‘I don’t really care about the surface. I would’ve been happy with the old surface if they would’ve spent the money moving the walls.’ And I’ve said that about Mid-Ohio. Everyone used to complain about the surface. Yeah, the surface wasn’t good, but I would have preferred to spend the money moving walls rather than changing the surface."

Probably there's more to it then meets the eye when it comes to a thing call "resurfacing" :lol:

Just for discussions.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

a simpler solution will be for singapore to have its own race track, and a mor challenging circuit of course

Ha, I respect your keeness and peserverence!!!

Good dah!!! :thumb:

Seems like if we do get a track in SG, we should name one T under you name. But please, nothing digusting......please :lol:

i m requesting for more chairs and fans ... but if they want to please me more ... umbrella girls ... i promise to be there every track day of the month ...

Unbrella, maybe you can borrow from the office....the gal, bring your own better.

:cheeky:

based on yesterdays track day, what we really need is FANS.....REALLY HUGE POWERFUL FANS

We'll keep pushing for it.. If by next month new industrial fans still not there then dat means they really cant be bothered bout the hospitality.. :sian:

Here's the reply from Johor Circuit when i emailed them requesting for more industrial fans and chairs.. :faint:

Dear Doctor Dol,

The facilities provided in the 3 common pits (Pit no. 1/2/3) are:-

- 1 unit wall fan each pit

- 1 table plus 2 chairs each pit

Note: The industrial fan found in the pit is left by previous competitor, only recently out of order.

Regards.

Syed

Circuit Manager

think about this. even if there are no fans in Johor Circuit, do u think its gonna discourage riders from going? looking at the amount of track days available at sepang this year, i dun think there is much of a choice of where to go.....

so how are we exactly gonna demand? something tells me this trackday gonna be real crowded.

think about this. even if there are no fans in Johor Circuit, do u think its gonna discourage riders from going? looking at the amount of track days available at sepang this year, i dun think there is much of a choice of where to go.....

so how are we exactly gonna demand? something tells me this trackday gonna be real crowded.

Since u gonna be there, it will be great if u cud head this and gather more riders to go to the track office and keep demanding for it if its still not there.. :thumb:

ya, there was this wall mounted fan there. what we really need is a turbine

I don't remember any fans at Sepang circuit either. Now come to think of it, I don't remember how I cooled down after each ride.

Sepang pit always have air-con room for us to cool down.. Only dat most of us will just stay at the back of pit for smoke plus its always windy at the back.. :thumb:

Ah well, I hope and pray there would be a two-day trackday event this year again. My bike needs a workout! :D

Hahaha.. Be happy and go for it if they were to offer a 1day only for dis year..

List of their on-goin event till year end :-

Merdeka Millemium Endurance Race

Malaysian Super Series Bikes (2rounds to go)

Malaysian Superseries Cars (3rounds to go)

Drag Race (2rounds to go)

MotoGp

A1 GP

AsiaPac Road Racing Championship

Formula Renault

Formula BMW

Cub Prix

And for sure there is others dat im not aware of..

All the above are just race and every event they do set aside practise session for the event participant.. Especially the MME race, lots of practise dates are set aside for them.. :sian:

We'll keep pushing for it.. If by next month new industrial fans still not there then dat means they really cant be bothered bout the hospitality.. :sian:

I should not read this thread too late or too early in the morning....cuz at first I tot Amba wanted Fans to cheer him during the 5 lap race. Really Hugh Powerful Fans, I thought was some rich man's son to support and sponsor you guys for racing.....

:lol:

:faint:

Really, not trying to be funny, that's what I thought until I see Dol's post, wahahahaha! :slapforehead: