SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike shop near Tampines SAFRA Good not??

how about kim heng seng? has any1 been there? heard they are open on sunday too..

i tried some of the shop at tampines before... tried kim heng seng, mech friendly, but for me personally workmanship ok2 la, go to his brother shop behind, kim heng huat, very cheap, tried once, took them 30 min to repair n figure out my problem but at last just charge me $2 for 2 pieces of fuse.. the shop i always go to at tamp is power wheel, a bit ex but workmanship is excellent...

blurrrr.....................:thumb::gun:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, Tachyon motor (mechanic - Amir) is the best personally for me so far. although i feel their price is a bit ex, it is the hand of a true bike master mechanic that makes me going back to them again and again.

I used to go to power wheel to service my bike (XR4). Then 1 day 1 got a flat tyre in the morning, Gery looi happens to be the first shop to open at 9.30 am (doesnt happen everyday). I told him that i need to change tyre tube. I look at the way he (amir) work, his touch to the bike was graceful. changing those tyre tube within minutes. From then on, been going back there again and again

Once, i skidded my bike, and damage engine casing. He modified some plugs and insert it. Until now, she is running with no problem.

That shop is famous with big cc bikers who sent their big bike for services. Recommended with 5 thumbs up.

Cheers

Would recommend kim heng kuat motors if u have a unknown problem with ur bike. Today my bike has one. Cannot start. Went to tt shop. Find the taukay there with a mole on his face.

Turns out my plug coil was loose. He didn't cheat me n say my whole coil spoil or wad. The way he do things is also like an experienced mech.

Kudos to them. $8 for my damage plus new spark plug.

Past: RXZ, KR, R1 07

Present : Wave S

How it feels like when you pass TP

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1j2s91VkL1qcsknu.gif

• 2 weeks later...

bros out there, my battery went out of water for the past few days. today i went to shell and bought the battery water. refilled it and tried to start the engine. but dont work. wan ask whats the problem. must i refill it and charged it before it start working? and does those bike shop near tampines safra do troubleshooting? cos i cant start my bike, plan to take the battery there to check

bros out there, my battery went out of water for the past few days. today i went to shell and bought the battery water. refilled it and tried to start the engine. but dont work. wan ask whats the problem. must i refill it and charged it before it start working? and does those bike shop near tampines safra do troubleshooting? cos i cant start my bike, plan to take the battery there to check

bro, what bike u riding?how long u have been using the battery??? can push start? maybe u can bring your bike to bikeworkz at Shun Li Ind Est to let them check. Boss aka Ah Beng is very friendly and can joke. price also very good and dun anyhow carrot u.

cant i take my battery and go there to try charging it? i just refill my battery with battery water bought from shell station.

bro, a battery life span is about 1 to 1 and half yrs. Ever u can charge it, how long do u think it can last?? Maybe use for another one to two months max, cannot start again then how??. Not worth the trouble lah. Ask around a few shop and see how much it cost for a new battery. if on budget, can go LAB. The way u describe it, i can see your battery is those normal type that need to top up battery water and not those sealed dry cell type.

bro, a battery life span is about 1 to 1 and half yrs. Ever u can charge it, how long do u think it can last?? Maybe use for another one to two months max, cannot start again then how??. Not worth the trouble lah. Ask around a few shop and see how much it cost for a new battery. if on budget, can go LAB. The way u describe it, i can see your battery is those normal type that need to top up battery water and not those sealed dry cell type.

how much does LAB sell? i heard ah boy also sell 'cheap' yusa battery

• 1 year later...

Hi to be honest with you Safra block 9004 there' this shop newunion with two mechanic a local n malaysIan. I did repair my bike there infact it worsten. I had water in my cabraator. When the local mechanic repair he eventually not sure of what he is doing. I was riding wen my fuel hose leaking all due to his unprofessional workmanship. He charge me 70buck just to wash cabrattor.he has no skills in repairing and quote unreasonable price. To be precise the workshop which located two unit after ktm shop. The boss wear spectacles. His OK but the mechanic has got no skills. To all rider please take note as I don't wish to hear you guys get the same fate as me. I end up towed my bike as promise he would rework my bike however upon reaching his which was closed and told me all bullshit reason. Remember guys the workshop newunion. The boss early 40s a fat local mechanic and one rude Malaysian Chinese mechanic. Wish you all luck if you insist.

• 1 year later...

Hows the review of the bikeshops there nowadays?? Myself been to my Tachyon a couple of years back not the cheapest around but the mech AMIR very good manage to fix my braking problem which i spend so much $$$ on at other shops trying solve the problem..

UPZ for tachyon :thumb:

'97 CB400 F3V (NC31) :cool:

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/17/2014 at 10:36 AM, exwhyzee said:

Hows the review of the bikeshops there nowadays?? Myself been to my Tachyon a couple of years back not the cheapest around but the mech AMIR very good manage to fix my braking problem which i spend so much $$$ on at other shops trying solve the problem..

UPZ for tachyon :thumb:

Tachyon got Amir...of course got standard lah...but customers also need deeper pockets!!😆😆😆😆

• Administrators

Tachyon Motor Pte Ltd

Located in: Tampines Industrial Park A
Address: 9004 Tampines Street 93, #01-108, Singapore 528838

Phone: 6783 1948

This Tachyon Motor?

I heard there's good and cheap bike wash at Tampines SAFRA also.. $5 only and the uncle does a very good job. But there's parking charges at the SAFRA carpark, i think S$1.80 per entry but it's free if you are a SAFRA member.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, mfibre said:

Got good scooter servicing at the workshop near Tampines safra to recommend?

From the other Tampines SAFRA thread:

-KTM (Dirt wheel) Blk 9004#01-102

-UMA Bikes Blk 9004 #01-104

-Union

-Gerry Loois Blk 9004 #01-108

Or you can refer to the thread here for the full list. Plenty of good shops around that area. I think Gerry Loois / Tachyon comes highly recommended!