any1 ride without their parent knowledge??

GuiNNeSS

any1 of u still ride with ya parent knowledge??  

91 members have voted

1. 1. any1 of u still ride with ya parent knowledge??

• yes, they know, but still nag
    • yes, they know, full support
    • no, dun know at all

• Replies 119

my dad found out only when i buang n was hospitalised.. lolz..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/pearlzild/16052008.jpg

[P][ë][A][r][£] ©opyright|`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•(¯`•.(¯`v´¯).•´¯)`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•| Äbcđ€fĢĦÎjķζмŋǿþq®şŧ_vωxÂ¥z|

��*为陌生,所以勇敢,��*为è·ç¦»ï¼Œæ‰€ä»¥ç¾Žä¸½ã€‚

My father keep telling me to upgrade bigger bike!! :lol:

haha, my parents dun wan me waste money upgrade or take 2a

i rode for a yr before my parents found out :cheeky:

then made me buy car then after a year i'm back to riding after i explain car is really too ex for me to maintain. though they are unhappy but hope they understand ba :sad: coz i really hate taking public transport

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*

wow so many storys.. frm 1st post to last i read all... haix me myself so far riding 2mths plus going 3 mths mum oso donnoe.. bro was my guarantor so he noe nvm cox quite close. tink the most sway is my 4th aunt husband donnoe how he noe i riding,must be he ride pick-up bio till me,ask my bro abt it my bro bo pian say ya i ridng. weird thing is he nv pao tor to my mum :giddy:

donnoe can keep how long,tink after i finish paying my bike installment then say ba..

relax and take some chill pill only :angel:

When I 1st Enrol, Parents Don't Know. Then around Prac 5, Mum told me about how all her friend's daughters have passed Bike TP n are currently riding. So I told her lah I taking Bike License. She Ok wiF it. Passed TP, I told My MUM. Bought Bike one month later, Mum Dunno bout it. But her eyes really sharp. Cuz she saw one new XR with P-Plate at parking lot. When I'm home, the bike's there. When I'm not home, The Bike's not there. Then she ask me.... Is that ur bike? WahLaoOoOo~ Bullseye sia. I tot she's gonna scold me. Skali she say, "Ride Safely, Dun forget to Say Prayers each time riding". Then she gave me those prayers on stickers to stick on my bike. So sWEet~

Best thing, the entire household knows I've been riding for 3 months, Except my DAD. :)

PINKEOLOGY.

well when i 1st bought my bike, they were really unhappy! but as time went, they became ok! but still at times, they nag! cos they care!!! im fine with it!

KTM EGS 200CC 2004

APRILIA RS125CC 2005

SYM GTS 200CC 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 VTEC 3 2007

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/408/stealthlogogs0.jpg

i tot will send letter to ur hse? unless u open letterbox everyday la.. haha..

haha my mum doesn't open the letter box.. im the one opening most of the time or else my bro open. even if my mum does open,she oso won't understand wat the letter for :angel:

relax and take some chill pill only :angel:

Im gonna enrol for 2a and den class 2 without parents knowledge.

same here.... but after i buy 2a bike i will ask dad wether he wan to be subrider for my bike. buy a bike dat he nvr ride b4 n i like. but in near future i tinkin of cbr150....

neway nw i mcm lost interest in taking cl3 alredi cos need spent lot n somemore no sponsorship. onli a loan which must pay back. i tink use dat money take cl 2a instead.

good things come to those who wait

I ever discussed dis wit dad before, abt gettin a big bike.. and we both concluded its not worth it, unless we alwys ride far2/go tourin n stuff.. for sg roads, not really worth it.. BUt then again, d temptation is ther.. so im still gona get it.. and this time, for d first time, wit my own money = ) (ofcoz without their knowledge) .. mum is gonna be shocked for sure. haha

Ya, but then i also think that 400cc or 600cc is already sufficient for SG road le. Unless you wanna do touring then 1000cc should be enough. Of cuz wanna upgrade test the power. Who don't like power.. haha.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

hu ever said dat getting a cl2 bike in singapore is worth it? i tink sg a super 4 is aredi good enuf. bigger den dat nt worth. better buy a car

good things come to those who wait

hu ever said dat getting a cl2 bike in singapore is worth it? i tink sg a super 4 is aredi good enuf. bigger den dat nt worth. better buy a car

I think I quite support that statement. That's what my dad and all my frenz tells me. But then people will always be tempted by the power of the bigger CCs bikes.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

ALL non-riding parents will surely dont let their children learn bike 1.

those parents who rides dont count la.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

ALL non-riding parents will surely dont let their children learn bike 1.

those parents who rides dont count la.

My parents don't ride but they fully support me...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg