SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any1 ride without their parent knowledge??

GuiNNeSS

any1 of u still ride with ya parent knowledge??  

91 members have voted

1. 1. any1 of u still ride with ya parent knowledge??

• yes, they know, but still nag
    • yes, they know, full support
    • no, dun know at all

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents dont ride, but they are ok with me riding. of course they will worry, and advise on safety measures. i'm on pract 4 now..

as for those whose parents buy the bike for you, actually i dont encourage it.. what if one day..*touch wood*.. something happen to u.. ur parents will blame themselves coz they are the ones who buy it for u..and indirectly causing harm to u.. they will be guilty for life and its really mentally drastic for them. so i advise, for a peace of ur mind and theirs, save up and buy ur own.. if really cant afford, dont ride. think of your parents as they do think fo u too.

My parents don't ride but they fully support me...

GOOD FOR YOU! :thumb:

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

my sister took her license, got the bike, than told my parents...

I got my license, my dad found out... he brought me to buy my first bike...

my mom hit the roof, kept asking us to sell the bikes...

now she keeps asking us to tong pang her all over the place...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/corinneie/attitude1.jpg

What the world really needs is more love and alot less paperwork

i enrol my 2b ler den tell my parents that im learning bike, haha.. they nv say anything jus ask me to becareful and not half-hearted keke.. cause i always do things 1/2 1/2 de.. =p till now *choy* nth happends to me and mom will onli start to nag when she see accidents nearby involving bikes.. and then she will start " SEE I TOLD U NOT TO RIDE LIAO SO DANGEROUS" zzz haha.. Now my 1st younger sis also got her license ler =x hehe..

• 5 months later...

LoL my parent object me in riding . i took my licences without their approver and they screw me up lol . when i bought my bike my dad almost kill me Lol , and i get my bigger bike myself without their consent too . now they used to it liao so nth to say .

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

I jux went to enroll my 2B today... took my prac 1 oso... till now mum still duno im learning to ride. I ever hint her abt it, bt she juz say riding dangerous blar blar. Tinking when its the correct timing to let her know.

I jux went to enroll my 2B today... took my prac 1 oso... till now mum still duno im learning to ride. I ever hint her abt it, bt she juz say riding dangerous blar blar. Tinking when its the correct timing to let her know.

jia you.. till the end.!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=436&pictureid=2600

TO BE OR NOT TO BE~

我想è¦è¯´ 猪都没有那麽笨!

I Don't Know & i Don't Care

jia you.. till the end.!

Thnks for the jy! Bt i sometimes felt demotivated by looking at the number of times some of the ppl took to pass the pracs. Coz i only hav a very very limited sum of money with me to learn. =(

Thnks for the jy! Bt i sometimes felt demotivated by looking at the number of times some of the ppl took to pass the pracs. Coz i only hav a very very limited sum of money with me to learn. =(

where ya learning??

jus turned 18 also??

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

in my opinion, i think is best to tell ur parents about it... withour their blessing i think u wont feel good when riding. something is still bothering u deep inside you. so to those that are riding without letting ur parents noe, imagine 1 day you got into a accident and how sad your mum would be.

ride safe guys (:

cheers

NSR 150 SP: 07 April 2009 - 22 January 2010

Yamaha X1R: 03 April 2010 - Present

mom very support. i told her i was getting one and she say ok.

dad don't approve but he knows only after i bought my bike, and my dad is once a rider lol =D

my mom ask me to switch to car, but i told her unless she buys one for me.

CBR150- my ride atm

• 7 months later...