SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Broquet Fuel Catalyst

5tr4ng3r

Is the Broquet Fuel Catalyst effective?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Broquet Fuel Catalyst effective?

• Makes my engine and fuel consumption worse
    • No effect
    • Slightly effective
    • Very effective! Good buy!

This product works, it has black and white, even tested at HKL dynojet with/without broquet. I got it bout 1 week plus, Full tank increased by 20~30km depending on riding style. Engine smoother and less stress when going hign rpm, speed also increases at a twist of a throttle. I felt the diff immediately after dropping B5T into my super 4 tank.

Ups for broquet!

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The broquet is really effective. I bought it a few days ago from Derek and I'm seeing the results almost immediately. Acceleration definitely feels smoother and u can feel the increase in power.

Upz for ur product Bro!

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. :thumb:

yup broquet reali did werk on my 125z.. didnt believe it at first but i juz took the risk and to be honest,im glad i got it.. i cn feel increase in power.. damn shiok la.. haha.. plus,every morning now my bike easier to start.. last time everytime have to on my choke den can start.. now no need already..steady laaa.. u'll never noe if u never try..

as for those who got dis product and has no effect,i tink its ur bad luck..go try buy 4D maybe can win money.. and for those who havent got dis product and still 50-50 bout it,juz read up the reviews..if scared to take the risk,den dun spoil ppl sales.. :D

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

To Get Your BROQUET FUEL CHARGER Today !!!

Visit MY CMO sales thread,

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235030&page=20

:cheers:

Regards,

Derek.

9875 9408 (hp)

great product guys... not very expensive too... bought a set of B2T for my runner a while back. was going at 19km per liter b4 this product(if you're wondering y so bad it's becuz of the modz done to my transmission). now it's 24km per liter even with the same riding style. so impress that i just got another set from derek over the wkend. tks derek :)

After using broquet for more than 2 weeks, i feel my ride become much more smoother.. Engine vibration reduced at high speed. No regrets!!!

I agree. The broquet is really effective. I bought it a few days ago from Derek and I'm seeing the results almost immediately. Acceleration definitely feels smoother and u can feel the increase in power.

Upz for ur product Bro!

This product works, it has black and white, even tested at HKL dynojet with/without broquet. I got it bout 1 week plus, Full tank increased by 20~30km depending on riding style. Engine smoother and less stress when going hign rpm, speed also increases at a twist of a throttle. I felt the diff immediately after dropping B5T into my super 4 tank.

Ups for broquet!

So far, i feel my bike a whole lot less grumpy when in high rev n the FC has definitely increased. glad i got the product.

im no scientist or bike pro, but i do believe i can calculate my FC well enuff. =)

I had bgt from vtec 88 for my 2002 S4 and then 2006 FZ6N, with that I tried on my 2007Estima, proves remarkable change in FC for the better, thinking to put on my 2001 Suzuki Epicuro 150 and 2009 Peugeot 107 soon enough...uuupppsss to you bro, yr loyal buyer:thumb:

Hi bros, I'm a happy user of this product on my very old Yamaha RXK. 10q bro VTEC Derek man........:thumb::cheers:

A satisfied user here. After using it, the fc improved and my riding style still the same b4 using this product. For user out there using the product, there's always different point of views positive and negative. For ppl who are hestitating whether to use it should get 1 to try it yourself to see the differences, I wouldn't say it's cheap but it's affordable. Let's not be afraid because of the negative reviews, things don't work 1 way it could be the other way round. Example a product with lots of positive reviews may not seem to be, the only answer is get 1 and try it yourself. Cheers bro :cheeky:

i bought the broquet fuel catalyst for my GSXR 600.. the distance i can travel before the fuel tank hits the reserve increase by about 20-30km more.. also find engine response much smoother.. am glad with the product and never look back.. a great investment for all bikers..

I have bought not once but twice from vtec88 on this product he is sellin , Broquet ! All for my bike , the 8 pcs and 2 pcs ! Initially all i wanted for is just the smoothness when clutch out when changin gears , i ask around from my friends who had fix broquet to their CARS and the results are all not just less fuel consumption but also the smoothness . From what he told me , he used to feel the slight jerk when he step off his car pedal and back on especially on hot and sunny day but not durin night time . But after he fix this broquet thing he felt the jerk is milder and more responsive , anyway he fix those long tube type . My friend got himself two of those things and now his car seriously do not have those jerk that he mention earlier , i sat beside him when he explain to me ! That is why i am so interested in findin out wat can it do to my bike . But those long tube broquet my friend bought got 20 to 40 pcs in them per tube and they are fix directly to the fuel line so im not sure that explains the significant save in his fuel usage .

Anyway the 8 pcs i bought and drop to my tank really have the immediate respond and the smoothness that i am lookin for and the fuel usage did help a bit , about 20 to 30 km more but as i said i wanted the smoothness in the first place and the xtra milage is a bonus to me . Thats y i bought another 2 pcs !!

Anyway im a happy user and im riding R1 yr 07 with pc3 and akra end can !!

Ps ; Thanks for all those bro that take their time to read this

Edited by vtec88

• 3 weeks later...

wtf is wrong with you people.. you dont like the product.. den just dont buy dont recommend la.. come here kpkb ppl.. knn nothing better to do ar..

i bought broquet.. riding sp.. for those who know.. sp fuel consupmtion one tank standard 220-240.. after put broquet can hit 300 easily.. so for my sp this broquet works wonders lo..

see.. i buy product.. i use product.. i happy.. i recommend.. there's no need to be some sore loser go deface other ppl things.. zzz

• 2 weeks later...

Tested and Proven With Positive feedback of BROQUET Fuel Charger By SGBikers here in this forum itself :thumb:

click here-->

sms me 9875 9408(Derek) for more details.

Thanks in Advance! :cheers:

Hi bros, I'm a happy user of this product on my very old Yamaha RXK. 10q bro VTEC Derek man........:thumb::cheers:

So far, i feel my bike a whole lot less grumpy when in high rev n the FC has definitely increased. glad i got the product.

im no scientist or bike pro, but i do believe i can calculate my FC well enuff. =)

Upz for ur product Bro!

wtf is wrong with you people.. you dont like the product.. den just dont buy dont recommend la.. come here kpkb ppl.. knn nothing better to do ar..

i bought broquet.. riding sp.. for those who know.. sp fuel consupmtion one tank standard 220-240.. after put broquet can hit 300 easily.. so for my sp this broquet works wonders lo..

see.. i buy product.. i use product.. i happy.. i recommend.. there's no need to be some sore loser go deface other ppl things.. zzz

ya the broquet is good...starting b4 using it my fc is ard 20km/l only but after inserting this, it increase to 25km/l which is a big saving for me....

and is more smooth than b4

bike history

1987 - 1988 - Baby steps

1989 - 2005 - Bus,Mrt,Taxi

Nov05 - Jan07 -YBR125

Jan07 - Feb11- CB400 Spec 1

Mar11 - ??? Fazer 1000

Nov05 - Got Got Class 2B

Dec 06 - Got Class 2A

Nov07 - Got Class 3

Mar08 - Got Class 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your review bro!!!

Tested and Proven With Positive feedback of BROQUET Fuel Charger By SGBikers here in this forum itself :thumb:

click here-->

sms me 9875 9408(Derek) for more details.

Thanks in Advance! :cheers:

ya the broquet is good...starting b4 using it my fc is ard 20km/l only but after inserting this, it increase to 25km/l which is a big saving for me....

and is more smooth than b4

Edited by vtec88

• 1 month later...

Once Again....B2 is sold out

Thanks guys for your support!!! :thumb:

those bros which i "own" one.....

i will contact u guys once my stock arrived....

To place your order, please proceed to

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/235030-lt-CMO-gt-BROQUET-Fuel-Charger-%28UK%29-NEW-%28Torque-Top%29-DUAL-MODE-SELECTOR-Voltage-Stablize/page22

or sms me 9875 9408 (Derek). Cheers! :cheer:

• 1 month later...

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

To Get Your BROQUET FUEL CHARGER Today !!!

Visit MY CMO sales thread,

:cheers:

Regards,

Derek.

9875 9408 (hp)

great product guys... not very expensive too... bought a set of B2T for my runner a while back. was going at 19km per liter b4 this product(if you're wondering y so bad it's becuz of the modz done to my transmission). now it's 24km per liter even with the same riding style. so impress that i just got another set from derek over the wkend. tks derek :)

After using broquet for more than 2 weeks, i feel my ride become much more smoother.. Engine vibration reduced at high speed. No regrets!!!

Upz for ur product Bro!

Ups for broquet!

I had bgt from vtec 88 for my 2002 S4 and then 2006 FZ6N, with that I tried on my 2007Estima, proves remarkable change in FC for the better, thinking to put on my 2001 Suzuki Epicuro 150 and 2009 Peugeot 107 soon enough...uuupppsss to you bro, yr loyal buyer:thumb:

A satisfied user here. After using it, the fc improved and my riding style still the same b4 using this product. For user out there using the product, there's always different point of views positive and negative. For ppl who are hestitating whether to use it should get 1 to try it yourself to see the differences, I wouldn't say it's cheap but it's affordable. Let's not be afraid because of the negative reviews, things don't work 1 way it could be the other way round. Example a product with lots of positive reviews may not seem to be, the only answer is get 1 and try it yourself. Cheers bro :cheeky:

i bought the broquet fuel catalyst for my GSXR 600.. the distance i can travel before the fuel tank hits the reserve increase by about 20-30km more.. also find engine response much smoother.. am glad with the product and never look back.. a great investment for all bikers..

I have bought not once but twice from vtec88 on this product he is sellin , Broquet ! All for my bike , the 8 pcs and 2 pcs ! Initially all i wanted for is just the smoothness when clutch out when changin gears , i ask around from my friends who had fix broquet to their CARS and the results are all not just less fuel consumption but also the smoothness . From what he told me , he used to feel the slight jerk when he step off his car pedal and back on especially on hot and sunny day but not durin night time . But after he fix this broquet thing he felt the jerk is milder and more responsive , anyway he fix those long tube type . My friend got himself two of those things and now his car seriously do not have those jerk that he mention earlier , i sat beside him when he explain to me ! That is why i am so interested in findin out wat can it do to my bike . But those long tube broquet my friend bought got 20 to 40 pcs in them per tube and they are fix directly to the fuel line so im not sure that explains the significant save in his fuel usage .

Anyway the 8 pcs i bought and drop to my tank really have the immediate respond and the smoothness that i am lookin for and the fuel usage did help a bit , about 20 to 30 km more but as i said i wanted the smoothness in the first place and the xtra milage is a bonus to me . Thats y i bought another 2 pcs !!

Anyway im a happy user and im riding R1 yr 07 with pc3 and akra end can !!

Ps ; Thanks for all those bro that take their time to read this

• 4 weeks later...

Super Loyal Supporter Bro MDJJZ -->

Cars/Bikes Fleet BROQUET User Review

When i bought a 2004 Gilera in Dec 2010, the FC was at 22~23km/l, so this past 1 month with Broquet it gets 27.6km/l, just as amazing as you know, having a fleet of bikes and cars, money is saved for better FC. These days petrol already breached $2 a litre and soon to increase in coming months. So why not put a small investment in your dear vehicles, so you can stretch your petrol dollars.....lol just my 2 cents worth of opinion.........any way uuuuuppppsss for vtec88

• 2 months later...

Used to use b4 for my sp, helped increased fc by about 30-40km per tank..

now upgrade to cbr400 alrdy, just gotten b8 from derek again, will update fc improvement again after 3-4 tanks..

Great product, if not i would not have gotten it again after changing bike.. personally feel it is a great buy, especially since fuel prices are rising again..

Great dealing with this Derek.

Felt my S4 Vtec1 throttle slightly lighter the next morning to work then to town and back home.

No more felt like there's a need to throttle more to inject more fuel..

I tried it, I believed it.

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly. Accidents hurt - safety doesn't.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Old thread but good stuffs.

I used on my FZ1. Good product.

FC not much different. Maybe my riding way.

Almost immediate response after drooped into tank. Smoother pickup and response to throttle.

Power? I did not test it out cos i dun like to rape' my engine.

Probably will install on my Ang Moh bike.

Practice make perfect....But since Nothing is perfect, Why practice so hard? by Cowboy Wong....

http://w2.bikepics.com/pics/2006/11/22/bikepics-729398-150.jpg

I didn't know I already in love with my Slow Little Greenie until recently almost selling her away...how can like that? :faint: