Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Teaching Career


Guest *Garnet*

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah.. teacher ride to sch? only see b4 drive to sch one hehe

During the Japanese Occupation, 3 Singaporeans, Ah Meng, Ah Seng and Ah Beng were caught for smuggling. They were sentenced to death by firing squad.

 

That night, Ah Meng came up with a plan. He told the others that the Japanese were afraid of natural disasters. So he would cause them to panic, and escape in the confusion.

 

The next morning, Ah Meng was led to the wall. The firing squad was lined up and the Captain commanded, "Ready.. Aim..", but before he could complete, Ah Meng shouted, " Earthquake!! Earthquake!" The Japanese soldiers panicked and Ah Meng made his escape.

 

Later, the soldiers took Ah Seng out and the firing squad were ready. The captain commanded, "Ready... Aim..." This time Ah Seng shouted. " Flood! Flood!!" Again, the Japanese soldiers panicked and this time, Ah Seng made his escape.

 

Observing all this, Ah Beng began to get the idea. "It's important to get the timing right."

 

Soon, it was Ah Beng's turn. "Timing, that's the key.." Ah Beng kept saying to himself. The soldiers lined up in front of him. The captain started, "Ready..."

 

"Timing," Ah Beng thought to himself

 

"Aim..."

 

"Okay," thought Ah Beng, and shouted, " FIRE!!! FIRE!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by Fufu26@Jul 15 2005, 06:58 PM

wah.. teacher ride to sch? only see b4 drive to sch one hehe

i haf a male teacher in my sch riding blackbird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Fufu26@Jul 15 2005, 06:58 PM

wah.. teacher ride to sch? only see b4 drive to sch one hehe

my hse ther the primary sch still got some Ah-Beng style Sp inside, Super4 n WR200...nowadays teachers rocks man :thumb:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by spy622@Jul 15 2005, 09:22 PM

my hse ther the primary sch still got some Ah-Beng style Sp inside, Super4 n WR200...nowadays teachers rocks man :thumb:

Just another way to show dat teachers are just normal beings.. teachers cannot ride?? haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *Garnet*@Jul 16 2005, 06:46 PM

Just another way to show dat teachers are just normal beings.. teachers cannot ride?? haha

You didt ride, you are a pro pillion that can withstand speed of 270km/hr.,

Link to post
Share on other sites

i always dream abt being a biker-teacher or teacher-biker.. hmm.. i think i've SEEN too much of GTO.. lolz :cheeky:

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by WW@Jul 16 2005, 08:54 PM

You didt ride, you are a pro pillion that can withstand speed of 270km/hr.,

lolx

 

my colleagues are surprised dat i like bikes....

 

i wan to get a license one ok??? wan ride vespa to sch..so dat i'll be the first female teacher to ride in dat sch.. haha..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sec School Maths teacher here!! lol

 

Only person who rides to school... have my choice of car park space....lol

 

get all the weird looks from some teachers...

 

but the kids absolutely love it...always come ask-ask questions..lol

of course the other female teachers secretly ask for spin around the carpark..*grin*

 

want to learn..good for you..

 

just have ot be careful not to skid in front of main gate..if not super paiseh! right?!

still having phobia about that SCENE! hahaha

 

cheers!

 

jason

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *Garnet*@Jul 17 2005, 01:01 PM

lolx

 

my colleagues are surprised dat i like bikes....

 

i wan to get a license one ok??? wan ride vespa to sch..so dat i'll be the first female teacher to ride in dat sch.. haha..

Yr Vespa must be a one tat have auto-horn. :sweat: So u can horn all yr way to sch.. Road hazard.. LOlx... :cheeky:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/introspect7/JsRacingRear-1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/899/mainlogoir1.jpg

 

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by jitendra77@Jul 17 2005, 01:45 PM

Sec School Maths teacher here!! lol

 

Only person who rides to school... have my choice of car park space....lol

 

get all the weird looks from some teachers...

 

but the kids absolutely love it...always come ask-ask questions..lol

of course the other female teachers secretly ask for spin around the carpark..*grin*

 

want to learn..good for you..

 

just have ot be careful not to skid in front of main gate..if not super paiseh! right?!

still having phobia about that SCENE! hahaha

 

cheers!

 

jason

yup yup.. kids love it.

 

i rem when i was doing my attachment, my bf came to fetch me.. my students saw him and were so excited..

 

maybe can ask a grp of bikers who can wheelie to go do a performance in my sch.. think my pupils will go wild. haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by -=[PeNsKe]=-@Jul 17 2005, 02:08 PM

Yr Vespa must be a one tat have auto-horn. :sweat: So u can horn all yr way to sch.. Road hazard.. LOlx... :cheeky:

i'm a safe road user. I'm just impatient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *Garnet*@Jul 17 2005, 03:17 PM

i'm a safe road user. I'm just impatient.

Impatient rd user then.. :giddy:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/introspect7/JsRacingRear-1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/899/mainlogoir1.jpg

 

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *Garnet*@Jul 15 2005, 07:27 PM

i haf a male teacher in my sch riding blackbird.

I attended a workshop once and one of the PE teacher riding blackbird... wonder if they are the same person...

 

Beginning when I was in school, other teachers were gossiping bout me and my bike.... now think they're accepting it :cheeky:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aub@Jul 19 2005, 07:03 PM

I attended a workshop once and one of the PE teacher riding blackbird... wonder if they are the same person...

 

Beginning when I was in school, other teachers were gossiping bout me and my bike.... now think they're accepting it :cheeky:

MAybe they wan u to pillion them. :sweat:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/introspect7/JsRacingRear-1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/899/mainlogoir1.jpg

 

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by aub@Jul 19 2005, 07:03 PM

I attended a workshop once and one of the PE teacher riding blackbird... wonder if they are the same person...

 

Beginning when I was in school, other teachers were gossiping bout me and my bike.... now think they're accepting it :cheeky:

is he from my sch?

 

but then, the teacher who's riding is teaching Malay.

 

heh..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *Garnet*@Jul 20 2005, 08:06 AM

is he from my sch?

 

but then, the teacher who's riding is teaching Malay.

 

heh..

Hmm.... Maybe not then :sweat: the workshop I attended is PE related...

 

-=[PeNsKe]=- : Hahaha never have extra helmet with me plus single seater :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aub@Jul 19 2005, 07:03 PM

I attended a workshop once and one of the PE teacher riding blackbird... wonder if they are the same person...

 

Beginning when I was in school, other teachers were gossiping bout me and my bike.... now think they're accepting it :cheeky:

Female teacher ride bike to sch also must gossip 1 meh???...funny man

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...