SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Valentino Rossi ready to leave Yamaha

Yamaha did say in the first place that they are not looking for someone to win races, but someone who could develop the bike.

It seems that Rossi aint getting the necessary package from Yamaha for him to continue developing the bike further...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/nocturnized/Sep2.jpg

"Me don't love fighting... but is better to die fighting for freedom than to be a prisoner all the days of your life." - Bob Marley

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Illmor!!!

Current Yamaha Advertisement

Rossi said 'Its Exciting'

Coming Soon YaMaHa Advertisement

Rossi gonna say "Its FRUSTRATING" :giddy: :sian:

You 2 jokers.....Ilmor had been very very low key since they drop out this yr. Not so sure if they sort out the engine concept or not.

At least Noriyuki Haga is happy with his WSBK factory R1. Haga is a madman on the R1.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

I dont think he suites yahama ........ he should be choosing either italian bikes or go to suzuki or honda.

Cannot really say that. Someone who is not suitable for Yammie but yet 2 world championships on Yammie? Apart from Ducati, which Italian bikes could he ride if he's not on good terms with Casey?

I dont think so he will be at ducati.... not likely ..... as he is not on good terms with Casi.

We shall see whats the next move ..... i wonder how Rossi wanna be going to be if he swop board ... Are they going to change their bike too ??

Dun quite get the meaning of "swop board" and how is it going to result in changing "their" bikes? A bit lost here...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

y is he leavin yamaha.. personally i feel he shld stick wif yamaha.. and concentrate on next yr's championship..

anyway i doubt he can ever go back to honda since he "betrayed" them and hopped to yamaha.. from wat i noe honda wun 4get things so easily..

it wld be interestin to see rossi on a ducati.. i mean italian rider.. italian bike.. stil i hope rossi wil stay wif yamaha and hopefully find a way to win races..

HRC change a new boss, and this boss had been a "rider" person, going to the extend of trying to get Bridgestone for Dani. He seems to have a soft spot for talents, and probably Rossi going back to Honda is possible. Not like Rossi had spoken ill of Honda like Max Biaggi, and not burn his bridge with Honda.

Sadly, the Italian on the Italian bike will be Capirex this year and next year would be Marco Melandri. I feel that Duc is not a very forgiving seat to have, especially when Capirex was just let off the factory seat without a second thought.

I feel the same like you, that Rossi should try to finish off his career with Yammie on a high note next yr, since he still had a yr more of contract like spy66 mentioned.

HRC change a new boss, and this boss had been a "rider" person, going to the extend of trying to get Bridgestone for Dani. He seems to have a soft spot for talents, and probably Rossi going back to Honda is possible. Not like Rossi had spoken ill of Honda like Max Biaggi, and not burn his bridge with Honda.

Sadly, the Italian on the Italian bike will be Capirex this year and next year would be Marco Melandri. I feel that Duc is not a very forgiving seat to have, especially when Capirex was just let off the factory seat without a second thought.

I feel the same like you, that Rossi should try to finish off his career with Yammie on a high note next yr, since he still had a yr more of contract like spy66 mentioned.

Well the final decision will only be known after the Malaysian GP .... that was what being said ..... btw he did quote that he will stay if yamaha is willing to go another yard. We shall see the outcome then.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/antonioshabirto/shoei1.jpg

http://motoplanete.com/mv-agusta/SBR11_MVVRloop.gif

y is he leavin yamaha.. personally i feel he shld stick wif yamaha.. and concentrate on next yr's championship..

anyway i doubt he can ever go back to honda since he "betrayed" them and hopped to yamaha.. from wat i noe honda wun 4get things so easily..

it wld be interestin to see rossi on a ducati.. i mean italian rider.. italian bike.. stil i hope rossi wil stay wif yamaha and hopefully find a way to win races..

time to sell your R6 before it depreciates badly after rossi leaves yammy!!!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Bro,

Joke aside....

Think the kawasaki is doing good now. They have the speed, the power. But riders is a bit out.:giddy: :giddy:

So, if only Rossi could join Kawi and get them a couple of few podiums ....that will be great.

(greatest contribution by rossi before leaving moto gp):angel:

Bro,

Joke aside....

Think the kawasaki is doing good now. They have the speed, the power. But riders is a bit out.:giddy: :giddy:

So, if only Rossi could join Kawi and get them a couple of few podiums ....that will be great.

(greatest contribution by rossi before leaving moto gp):angel:

well, i think he did something similar to that with yamaha with honda transition.

perhaps, he needs his own brand.

apart from the tyre war, yamaha seriously is lacking in performance. look where the 3 remaining yamaha end up. colin is quite a good rider, but struggling. honda made tremendous improvement after their upgrade, but only factory team got it first.

he is making the difference as the rider. but i think the 990cc races were more exciting, be it any rider. there were alot more dog fights. now with 800, everyone is riding alone.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

well, i think he did something similar to that with yamaha with honda transition.

apart from the tyre war, yamaha seriously is lacking in performance. look where the 3 remaining yamaha end up. colin is quite a good rider, but struggling. honda made tremendous improvement after their upgrade, but only factory team got it first.

he is making the difference as the rider. but i think the 990cc races were more exciting, be it any rider. there were alot more dog fights. now with 800, everyone is riding alone.

Uhuh yup. Now i see what's exciting is the 125cc races.. where no one is for sure to get a podium place. Dogfight slicing here and there with several bikes fighting till the very end of the race. Now that's "Exciting" !

:angel:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/nocturnized/Sep2.jpg

"Me don't love fighting... but is better to die fighting for freedom than to be a prisoner all the days of your life." - Bob Marley

i think 2008 wil b even more entertaining.. this year first season for 800cc, actually i predict something might happen..even before the season starts..

well, i wont say i ever predict stoner will win bcos i need to check who's stoner after his first win.. lol

but i do think may b other riders have more chance instead of rossi or hayden..

well, next year we will see which factory can come out with better bike.. which tyre will be better.. which riders will dominate.. or will there be any surprise!!

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAkfV9muHk&mode=related&search=

look at this video....see the things he do during a last lap of the race....in a season he was struggling with hayden in terms of points. simple reason why people want to see rossi win. lorenzo is also creating his own acts.

2005, philip island....hayden was trailing rossi all the way. these 2 guys were way out front. hayden couldnt mount an attack for at least 8 laps straight. at that point, the commentator mentioned "earlier, we had a conversation with jeremy burgess, and he said if rossi feels he is being followed, he will allow the back rider to pass him, follow him a few laps, see what he can do, and then go out for the win". as the commentator finish that sentence, a second later, rossi will give way to hayden on the straight. follow for about 3 laps, and with 5 laps remaining, he will overtake at turn 1, and pull a gap. only rossi does this.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAkfV9muHk&mode=related&search=

look at this video....see the things he do during a last lap of the race....in a season he was struggling with hayden in terms of points. simple reason why people want to see rossi win. lorenzo is also creating his own acts.

2005, philip island....hayden was trailing rossi all the way. these 2 guys were way out front. hayden couldnt mount an attack for at least 8 laps straight. at that point, the commentator mentioned "earlier, we had a conversation with jeremy burgess, and he said if rossi feels he is being followed, he will allow the back rider to pass him, follow him a few laps, see what he can do, and then go out for the win". as the commentator finish that sentence, a second later, rossi will give way to hayden on the straight. follow for about 3 laps, and with 5 laps remaining, he will overtake at turn 1, and pull a gap. only rossi does this.

he's one of the greatest if not the greatest champion.. but this kind of act is like cat playing with rat instead of take the rat as its meal..

while many r rossi fans.. i believe there r many who haben hav any idol in motogp.. and definitely wanna see other ppl winning instead of rossi.. rossi...

no offence rossi sure will become a legend in MotoGP.. but may b it's time for some other unpredictable race.. cheers..

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

RESPECT THE MAN WITH THE SUN & MOON On his head rather than over his head :bow: :bow:

Ha ha ha...Rossi is from the "RE YE SHEN JIAO" !!!!

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv15/Davin_Tan/SNC00998.jpg

Honda CBR 1000RR '07

Power Commander III

HRC Velocity Stacks

HRC Air Filter Element

Venhill Brake & Clutch Lines

Ha ha ha...Rossi is from the "RE YE SHEN JIAO" !!!!

lol for non chinese or chinese who don't understand Hanyu, it means 日夜神交(last word think wrong) sun moon sect..

Well, bro....to think that the 800cc was supposed to make the bikes slower and we thought previous 250cc champions would be dominating because of faster cornering speed.

The race in Aussie, Rossi was not running the new engine, thus it seems the other bikes are faster. We should ponder whose decision is it to run the choice of engine.

Honda factory team is always a double edge sword when you have to be guinea pigs. Yes, you get the parts like pizza deliveries but you also suffer the reliability issues first hand. Nicky definately got fried by HRC. Poor chap when he was able to keep up with Stoner and I was wondering if he would destroy his Michelins or not. Too bad, no chance to even know.

Lets look to next year. Rossi and Dani still fighting for Bridgestone tyres.

Well the final decision will only be known after the Malaysian GP .... that was what being said ..... btw he did quote that he will stay if yamaha is willing to go another yard. We shall see the outcome then.

Hey, you have not explain what is "swop board"......

The race in Aussie, Rossi was not running the new engine, thus it seems the other bikes are faster. We should ponder whose decision is it to run the choice of engine.

did you notice rossi's top speed on the straight is faster than hayden's bike? it was around 310 or something like that. i dun think his bike is slow. he has a different yamaha from the rest. rossi is not just a rider, he is himself an engineer and he knows how to drain every last bit of horsepower in that bike in terms of setup. of course there is no answer to ducati's 330kmh. but the jap bikes are going at about 310kmh-320kmh around there...

and i thought the 800ccs are supposed to be slower.... :cheeky:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg