SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

Hi CBF riders

I am considering getting a CBF for my day to day transport as my other bike is big ass to ride around on highway during morning and evening jam along AYE/ECP, I stay east and work in west. So have a few question to ask before deciding.

How is the consumption? I read that for 13L you guys get 380-400km?

What is the comfortable speed to ride it? No mod on the bike and I am a heavy rider.

Any issue to take note when I go around looking for this bike? Or anyone here selling?

It's perfect for transport. I stay east and work in the west too. My consumption is about 40-44km/L, depending on my right hand. Furthest i've travelled is 500km, using about 12.5L petrol. Usually i travel 80-90km/h if the road/traffic permits. Stock tires are crap but we've got a rider who's still using stock tires and no complaints from him, even during cornering.

Licence

Class 3 - 03 Jul 2009

Class 2B - 28 Jul 2010

Class 2A - 27 Jun 2012

Rides

2007 Honda CBF 150 - 30 Nov 2010 (FBB 5207 D) - Sold

2006 Hyundai Getz 1.1M - 27 Jun 2012 (SGF 7187 J) - Scrapped

2000 Suzuki DRZ400SY - 20 Apr 2016 (FV XXXX D)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i jus bought a brand new cbf 150. 6.9k inc of insurance? isit a good deal bros?

how much your insurance cost?

when COE was 1k....i bought my CBF for 5k everything in......

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

hmm i left my ic at the motorshop and the owner didnt pass me the receipt. isit normal practice by the motorbike shop?

should be normal...wat receipt are you referring to? did the bike shop tell you when you can retrieve it back?

Hi,

I just bought a second hand CBF150 for one week. I got a problem of getting the bike moving yesterday. But the day before was normal.

Any bro with experience could help me to point out the issue is much appreciated.

After starting the engine, switch to 1st gear and then open throttle, the engine grumbles weakly but even I open to the max throttle the bike just refuses to grumble louder. Seems like it misfires.

Once I release the throttle, the engine will turn off by itself.

There's a lot of smoke coming out. The strong gasoline smell is all over the air.

The spark plug head is black

If I try to get the bike moving, it moves even slower than walking at MAX throttle and releases a lot of smoke

The battery is still good because the signal and the horn are bright and loud.

Full of gasoline was filled.

Is it the carburator issue?

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Hi,

I just bought a second hand CBF150 for one week. I got a problem of getting the bike moving yesterday. But the day before was normal.

Any bro with experience could help me to point out the issue is much appreciated.

After starting the engine, switch to 1st gear and then open throttle, the engine grumbles weakly but even I open to the max throttle the bike just refuses to grumble louder. Seems like it misfires.

There's a lot of smoke coming out. The strong gasoline smell is all over the air.

If I try to get the bike moving, it moves even slower than walking at MAX throttle and releases a lot of smoke

Thank you for reading.

try changing the spark plug first, ensure that the space under the seat is not block (the air filter space), check engine oil level.

try changing the spark plug first, ensure that the space under the seat is not block (the air filter space), check engine oil level.

You maybe right. I stuff the raincoat under the seat. that could be the damn reason. OK. Tonight try to remove it.

You maybe right. I stuff the raincoat under the seat. that could be the damn reason. OK. Tonight try to remove it.

so is it working?

do not put anything under seat, the only spaces u can put things under seat are the tools compartment and the rear end to the rear brake lights there.

Hi,

Thank you for reading.

When the throttle is off and the engine stalled... there are various reasons.

Just to share with all here.....

I have bought a CBF150 about 13mths back and recently, I have the problem of some 'power' and throttle problem.

When on the road, the bike seems to be not responding to the throttle and unable to pick up speed... "choking" feeling on the fuel line... that is, no fuel was entering the carburator.... after much checking by the bike shop, the CDI was changed together with the spark plugs...and... 'wallar'.... problem solved.!!!

After changing the CDI ,... everythnig went back to normal.

The mileage done is about 35,000km.... before facing such a CDI issue.... (perhaps it's becos' the bike is from China)

Hope the information is helpful.

Cheers

Rapidthinker

Edited by RapidThinker
Upating...

Rgds,

RapidThinker

"NO BUANG NO RIDER... NO CRASHED NO BIKER... BIKER RIDES ON FOREVER"

Hi, any CBF150 owners here willing to sell their "owner's manual"? If not, anyone kind enough to loan it to me for a price of a coffee so that I can photocopy it?

Thanks!

i got it in softcopy but its not english, its turkish, pm me if you need help

Hey hi guys,

would you mind telling me what brand and model is the stock wet cell for the CBF 150?

hmmm...i changed my to dry cell type after 2 years, never look at model for the stock

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, anyone knows where I can get a good price for selling my CBF150?

The COE till May 2017, Road Tax till Nov 2011.

Anyway, if interested, P.M me also can. I letting go at $3k... =)

(Btw, got Sidebox de wor...) =D

Honda Phantom TA200 - Sep 2005 to Jun 2008

Honda Silverwing - Jun 2008 to Jun 2009

Honda CBF150 - Jun 2009 and Beyond

Honor God, Ride Safely...

Hey all, anyone knows where I can get a good price for selling my CBF150?

The COE till May 2017, Road Tax till Nov 2011.

Anyway, if interested, P.M me also can. I letting go at $3k... =)

(Btw, got Sidebox de wor...) =D

wah, even chocobo also selling bike le....

btw ur side box rack is done at seng kuang?

:pray::pray:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...