Fazer 600 Reviews

GSGabes

• Replies 2.8k

Originally posted by kopvampp@Feb 5 2004, 03:07 AM

so far my record of a full tank is as far as 330km still got maybe 0.5ltr of petrol left

mine open reserve tank after 320km. I believe the reserve tank of 3.6 ltrs can travel another 60-70 km.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Originally posted by Pauche@Feb 5 2004, 08:57 AM

mine open reserve tank after 320kmh. I believe the reserve tank of 3.6 ltrs can travel another 60-70 ltrs.

serious???? i everytime ard 270 open reserve liao how i wish i can makie it like u guys:cry:

YOU'LL NEVER RIDE ALONE!

Originally posted by JuzMe@Feb 6 2004, 09:45 PM

Pauche, u sure your fazer can hit 320km before reserve? Mine same as kopvampp, 270km or 280km hit reserve liao. :sweat:

My 2002 fazer even better, can go up to 430km per tank of 22litres :smile:

Originally posted by cheekozer600@Feb 6 2004, 11:45 PM

My 2002 fazer even better, can go up to 430km per tank of 22litres :smile:

hey cheekozer, you travel at 60km/h all e time? :D

Originally posted by JuzMe@Feb 6 2004, 09:45 PM

Pauche, u sure your fazer can hit 320km before reserve? Mine same as kopvampp, 270km or 280km hit reserve liao. :sweat:

yes, travelling at avg 100kmh.

i did 320kmh before opening resreve.

its the 04 fz6 efi model, are we talking about the same bike?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Pauche: I dun quite get it. U mention the consumption about 20km/L on top. Then u mention again full tank reach 320km with full main tank 19L? Maths dun tally leh :confused:

Actually had been following this thread for a long time. Kinda like the bike hehe. Potential future owner hehe :cheeky:

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Hey chee_teck, din know u interested in the fazer. Welcome to the club. :smile:

Yes, Pauche, mine is a 04 fazer 6. Wat Pauche mentioned was 320km hit reserve. Full tank is 19.4L (to be exact) inclusive of a reserve of 3.6L. So in theory, full tank should be able to go 360km - 380km.

Originally posted by chee_teck@Feb 9 2004, 08:58 PM

Pauche: I dun quite get it. U mention the consumption about 20km/L on top. Then u mention again full tank reach 320km with full main tank 19L? Maths dun tally leh :confused:

Actually had been following this thread for a long time. Kinda like the bike hehe. Potential future owner hehe :cheeky:

Oei! I waiting for number plate FZ600K to match a '05 Silverstorm colour FZ6. Don't bid for the same number hor!!! :smile:

Originally posted by JuzMe@Feb 9 2004, 10:18 PM

Hey chee_teck, din know u interested in the fazer. Welcome to the club. :smile:

Yes, Pauche, mine is a 04 fazer 6. Wat Pauche mentioned was 320km hit reserve. Full tank is 19.4L (to be exact) inclusive of a reserve of 3.6L. So in theory, full tank should be able to go 360km - 380km.

Hehe never noticed ialways look at urs n eddys bike everytime we go out?

(19.4 - 3.6) = 15.8L can go for 320km u mean? now i see how he arrive at 20km/L

Kenneth ;)

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Feb 9 2004, 10:24 PM

Oei! I waiting for number plate FZ600K to match a '05 Silverstorm colour FZ6. Don't bid for the same number hor!!! :smile:

To get this number i think can forget it liao, :giddy: this kinda nice number i very sure mah motor will bid higher then u wan :giddy:

Originally posted by cheekozer600@Feb 9 2004, 10:29 PM

To get this number i think can forget it liao, :giddy: this kinda nice number i very sure mah motor will bid higher then u wan :giddy:

This is also a hot number? I expected FZ1 and FZ6 to be very costly so I thought FZ600 and FZ1000 might be the next cheaper alternative. Like that wonder Mah Motor can tabao the number for me if I order from them...???

Originally posted by cheekozer600@Feb 9 2004, 10:29 PM

Maybe they will bid for that particular and then just have to buy the bike from them lor

http://www.solidah.com/mystuff/dbsmall.jpghttp://www.solidah.com/mystuff/scootlogo.gifhttp://www.danasoft.com/sig/pharkee01.jpg

Originally posted by katana777@Feb 9 2004, 11:40 PM

btw any outings for fazer?

after i buy the bike then no more outing liao ar

Haha macam me like tht..i bought Bandit then no more bandit outings hahah

same fate bro..

Kenneth ;)