SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fazer 600 Reviews

GSGabes

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just bought a New Fazer 03 (old model) from Mah. Read thg alot of review, all say 03 is better then 04, so decided to buy a 03 model...wish I didnt make a wrong decision. Any review can read, guy? My friend bought a used Hornet 600 as well...the enjin sound is similer with CBR...I never heard about the fazer 600 enjin sound, great or not, current owner? Thanks :D

work is life, no a job.

just bought a New Fazer 03 (old model) from Mah. Read thg alot of review, all say 03 is better then 04, so decided to buy a 03 model...wish I didnt make a wrong decision. Any review can read, guy? My friend bought a used Hornet 600 as well...the enjin sound is similer with CBR...I never heard about the fazer 600 enjin sound, great or not, current owner? Thanks :D

hi, nice meeting u, i also just bought mine 2wks ago, nice to ride, a good bike to own. The rating for this 03' bike is bery good. u wont regret

:smile:

bike is there already, just dun want to correct now. Will correct it after chinese new year. How old ur bike and wht is ur bike colour Katana? :cheer:

you mean "COLLECT" right?

Guest jjooee386
hey guys, i have checked out many bike shops, but the 04 FZ6 is out of stock, any idea when Hong Leong is bringing in new sto

cks?

maybe you can try kakit bukit motor shop, saw one blue colour FZ6( brand new) :slurp: :slurp: :goodluck:

my is silver, u can see while u cross over Mah building, on the second floor. :rolleyes:

I think the first acc need to buy is the top case :( actually I prefer side panier, but the Hepco & Becker is too ex...but it look good at Fazer 1000. I just scare if buy that panier, will meet big problem while u meet traffic jam :( Anyone know wht is damper for Fazer 600? I read some user's experience, they all say shld buy damper for this bike... Sorry, new man dunno wht is damper... thx help, guy~! AH, Mah still have the 04 Fazer. They have a shipment of Honda Hornet 600(Euro edition) on the coming month, mayb after CNY, seen alot of people interest in my friend Hornet :)

work is life, no a job.

Originally posted by waiyuen@Jan 5 2004, 11:05 AM

my is silver, u can see while u cross over Mah building, on the second floor. :rolleyes:

I think the first acc need to buy is the top case :( actually I prefer side panier, but the Hepco & Becker is too ex...but it look good at Fazer 1000. I just scare if buy that panier, will meet big problem while u meet traffic jam :( Anyone know wht is damper for Fazer 600? I read some user's experience, they all say shld buy damper for this bike... Sorry, new man dunno wht is damper... thx help, guy~! AH, Mah still have the 04 Fazer. They have a shipment of Honda Hornet 600(Euro edition) on the coming month, mayb after CNY, seen alot of people interest in my friend Hornet :)

wooo, the hornets finally coming, actually wanna get that bike one, but ride a few yrs on honda bike, now change to yamaha n c c, both brands good good

;)

actually base on the BIKE mag(UK), the $ of Hornet is cheaper then Fazer600. BUt because Mah is specially import fr Euro, so the the $ is ard 17500 otr. For me that is too high, Hornet900 is ard 18000-19000, why dun buy the Hornet900. And 1 more thg, my friend's used Hornet600, insurance cost him 870 2nd party fr NTUC. Is more expensive then mine (760 2nd party NTUC, both 25 yr). The shop say because the Hornet using CBR engine, so the insurance is higher :huh: wht can he do? paid loh. Also I get a good price fr Mah, because they want to "clear" the last 03Fazer they had, and I read quit a lot of review, say Fazer usability is higher then the Hornet( Hornet is more fun), so decided to buy 03Fazer loh... ;)

work is life, no a job.