SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by leyland@January 20, 2007 04:55 pm

ya man u cant even see the road in front when raining w/o visor

guys, now this is the real reason why you all should be fixing visors onto your half caps. not that i want to nag, i'm sure i don't need to state the obvious but i will anyway - it really is very dangerous when you can't see properly, slows your reaction time like SIAO

paint?not now lah kk.....

scared i ram into something else...then cry like mad when my paint job goes to hell....

maz > will do...but i think all of them have the same basic design...noseclip n that sort of shape....the only difference is the filtering element used, colour ,price etc

-= Unsure of what to get=-

i have my safety 'goggles' with me when i ride, either shades or a clear plastic one to keep the wind n dust away from eyes. And recently added clip-on visors in case of heavy rain (like now)... can't tahan the pain

maz>> yeah, will look like a terrorist if it's too fierce looking

fluff>> closing shop now? can reach for the shutters?

machine k > evil sia.....later she wear platforms then u know...

AJ like abit pissed leh just now..i go his shop n ask his younder brother to repair mainstand only the i head him say to his brother that it would cost $8.....

haven't even seen what needs to be repaired.....

wah!..means i look like terrorist lah!i fierce what....

ahahahahaaha

cephelix> take pic and price also. might want o get it. want to cahnge helmet..

fluff> agreed on can see btu sometimes with visor also cannot see. fog up. minimum will be a peakand a goggle. wah jaga shop still can go out drink and chit chat. good life ah.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12430/Signature%20copy.jpg

NTU Vespa Club

maz - goggles fog up lagi worse right? heh i don't know, with my limited experience, i've yet to experience my visor fogging up. would highly recommend a bubble visor to go along with your half caps - looks good/cute and provides full face protection. and if you stick with a yellow visor, it even improves your night vision (this is tried and tested). ya i feel a bit bad also la, morning went to visit my great grandmother, afternoon went tong aik, late afternoon go out for tea break but oh well, it's not as if there's anything much to do at the shop also la :cheeky:

omg you guys are insane. i went out for the afternoon and when i came back, 6 new pages in the thread. :giddy:

anyway my visor is only for aesthetic purposes.. when it's raining the lower part of my face damn pain sia... sometimes must use left hand to cover haha. and when the rain is wet the tyres of vechicles throw tiny beads of water up and my visor becomes super misty/foggy.

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

chung > if u thirsty can just open ur mouth n drink right?

fluff > yeah..tai tai....stand ard in the shop supervising other ppl work....

i want a new helmett!!!..but not top priority....

controlling myself from buying unnecessary stuff first......

that's why with limited exp must ride more....

usually if i really nothing to do, i'd just take my helmet n go rounding on my scoot....

fresh night time breeze...wide,clear roads.....can ride at ridiculously slow speeds...who can ask for more???

if i got kaki only i would go rounding more often...