SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yah....the scrap yard thingy....i am on...but scootless now...need to be either early feb or late feb.....

maybe Chung can join us to look for junkies....since he is looking for a new "old" body...*winks*

doubt these scrap yards will have them though....

maz...would love to borrow the harnes manual from planescape aft u are done....

wanna photocopy a set....

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy

not exactly the same design nor the same tone. my front panel and side panel all in so called marron metallic red. main body mudguradnoce and handle was in pearl white. didnt get to use it long cos accident. sian.

cephelix> if u maintain it well and dont ride hard, the bearings and seals do last u quite awhile. Dont worry too much the vespa will tell u in time when it needs to be operated or its not feeling well.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12430/Signature%20copy.jpg

NTU Vespa Club

Originally posted by maz@January 22, 2007 11:05 am

eh thats kindda cool! but for a peice of scrap metal 3.5 bit too steep dont u think? body, panels, headset??

Maz>> full set

Chung> If u read abt vespa manufacturing year...u will know which number plate for which year of vespa...eg, only AF, AG, AH plate got GS..any other plate dont have coz thats when GS entered the sg market. but other that that most sprint and super are after AH plate. i cant recall which plate starts on PX...

racing clutch?? for what scoot??

Get a cosa clutch... they're pretty good in a mildly tuned setup.... too high horsepower tends to make them fail though...

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

haha suddenly why everyone seems o be so hung up on the manual?

I din even really read the manual much..... was more caught up with the thick Vespa brief history pictorial :)

Still, the manual is for Vespa PX. So i guess mine scoot (with all the lil' modifications) isn't as it's depicted in the manual. But good for those pure stock PX like Rae / Cephelix / Chung 's one :cheer:

Chung > Hmmm i sms my former owner but either he changed number or he decided to ignore e sms....no reply so far..... :mad:

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

thaha big strong arm will do.the popular mod is upgrading it to a 200 clutch. but some of them are running on cosa clutch which the scoot bbs ppl swear of.sharpey and gweester if im not wrong are using it. need a bit of modification on the 150 case.

NTU Vespa Club

cool cool! will definitely check it out.

thanks mate! this must be one of the most responsive forums i've ever been on!

when's the next meetup? wanted to go to the last one but i've only posted here once so didn't think it was appropriate.

cheers!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/iamcarlos/testshots/francineava.jpg

no prob man. theres nothing inappropriate. its not as if u are soliciting. next meet up? not sure yet. i think its vigano mini werkshop. juz wait for them to update. abt the clutch i rather u ask the mechanic at ta than the aunty.

NTU Vespa Club

haha was riding from pasir ris to dover. wht i want to ask is tt my engine is hot seh.. i think can fry egg.. but cannot fry uh. hahaha! but is this normal? i scared later engine overheat then explode.. haha jialat.

gwee>> about the scrapyard thing also on. we wait for u to tell the time to go. haha

maz>> yah wanna find hidden treasures. sure got alot one! just eyeing for one thing though. u noe wht i mean. haha

-=fire gives life but to also take them away=-