SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Girls on scramblers or girls on sports bikes?

paperger85

Which do you think is more cool?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more cool?

• Girls riding a sports bike
    • Girls riding a scrambler
    • Girls riding anything on two wheels

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem i can bring u to tour. of course we can be frd.

My gal frd recently brought wave.. i think cub and wave no diff right.. i duno much abotu this 2 brand or bike version. Most important is they like k le

Oh. Wave is a kind of kupcai (cub). Spark is aso another kind of cub. Wave, spark, x1 all comes under d big grp of kupcai(cub) :thumb: Cub is a family itself like sportsbikes/scramblers. Cubs r cute =) :p

wats the big deal abt short gals cant ride scramblers. if they dont find it a hassle, y should u?

as for me, sportbikes is a goal, scrambler is a dream.

"Chiaki woke up on the couch with a vicious woodpecker attached to his left temple that was mercilessly pecking away at his head. Bloody hell! He cursed and swore fervently that he’d never touch the wine again."

Oh. Wave is a kind of kupcai (cub). Spark is aso another kind of cub. Wave, spark, x1 all comes under d big grp of kupcai(cub) :thumb: Cub is a family itself like sportsbikes/scramblers. Cubs r cute =) :p

the name kapchai was from honda cub 70cc. it was so popular that all underbones were called cub....even the sparkz 135 oso call kapchai. yeah they are cute... but i dun like riding them.

good things come to those who wait

wats the big deal abt short gals cant ride scramblers. if they dont find it a hassle, y should u?

as for me, sportbikes is a goal, scrambler is a dream.

WAT u say is true.. but to tell d truth.. nwadays riding any bike on d roads is a hassle.. too many of hell drivers ard.. i jus wish i can quit ridin n take public transport.. but then again, riding is my passion.. :thumb:

she's adorable...

my very first ride was when my mom was pregnant with me and my dad sent her to the hospital on his bike...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/corinneie/attitude1.jpg

What the world really needs is more love and alot less paperwork

ahhhhh... Gstrings and open button shirt on a supersports bike... just imagine..

MR WHO SAYS;

" YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT FAST MEH? IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST, THERE WILL BE ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE (WHO) IS EVEN FASTER THEN YOU... BELIEVE IT!!"http://christiantemplars.com/HULK.jpg

ahhhhh... Gstrings and open button shirt on a supersports bike... just imagine..

i need to use http://www.atic.ca/CENTRES/12.gif

with Samsung, it's not that hard to imagine

lolx

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt