Girls on scramblers or girls on sports bikes?

paperger85

Which do you think is more cool?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more cool?

• Girls riding a sports bike
    • Girls riding a scrambler
    • Girls riding anything on two wheels

• Replies 457

Guys riding super 4 aso very sexy. Although i ride kupcai, i admire them :p

Sorry OT.

waa i didn't noe i am so the Sexy riding my ride... wow... haha :lol: Faint..

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

waa i didn't noe i am so the Sexy riding my ride... wow... haha :lol: Faint..

:puke: :puke:

how to c u sexy sia..u so fast so furious.can only c ur yoshi screaming n the green light on NSH

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

:puke: :puke:

how to c u sexy sia..u so fast so furious.can only c ur yoshi screaming n the green light on NSH

oei oei oei.... i am World Suck Rider how to so fast so furious.. Yoshi (loud pipe save my life) green light scare ppl can't see n knock me down. :) :angel:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

needless to say.. gerlz on scrammiez fer me..!

it showz dat dey`re daring.. capable.. confident.. eventhough dey look like dey can`t make it on da bike.. but at leaz.. dey still haf da courage to ride dat machine on da rd n not juz seat in front of da pc to find out which is more cool.. any gerl can ride a sport bike.. it takes even more courage fer a gerl to ride a scrammie if u get wat i mean.. be it dey r tall or short.. i do know of gerlz playin motocross too.. takin jumpz n stuffz.. now datz cool.. ridin on s`pore jam rd only.. BORING~..!

You Ain`t Ridin.. If It Ain`t Slidin..

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/trialsin/siggie3.jpg

needless to say.. gerlz on scrammiez fer me..!

it showz dat dey`re daring.. capable.. confident.. eventhough dey look like dey can`t make it on da bike.. but at leaz.. dey still haf da courage to ride dat machine on da rd n not juz seat in front of da pc to find out which is more cool.. any gerl can ride a sport bike.. it takes even more courage fer a gerl to ride a scrammie if u get wat i mean.. be it dey r tall or short.. i do know of gerlz playin motocross too.. takin jumpz n stuffz.. now datz cool.. ridin on s`pore jam rd only.. BORING~..!

Erm.. wat makes it so special to ride a scram ? Coz of d height thingy or wat? Coz if height is d main thing.. den a small size gal riding r1 or fazer or other class 2 bike aso shows dat she is daring, capable and confident :thumb:

But if u r talkin abt those gals ridin scram n they go off road and really into flyin n performin stunts, then yeah, shows they r really daring.. =) BUt jus to ride it on d road.. ermm.. not really.

For me, i alwys look up to gals on class 2 bikes, SPORTSBIKES.

Erm.. wat makes it so special to ride a scram ? Coz of d height thingy or wat? Coz if height is d main thing.. den a small size gal riding r1 or fazer or other class 2 bike aso shows dat she is daring, capable and confident :thumb:

But if u r talkin abt those gals ridin scram n they go off road and really into flyin n performin stunts, then yeah, shows they r really daring.. =) BUt jus to ride it on d road.. ermm.. not really.

For me, i alwys look up to gals on class 2 bikes, SPORTSBIKES.

bottom line.. juz riding arnd s`pore rd.. not cool.. now too many gerlz riding bike liao.. its like da next IN thing.. not BIG thing.. if they`re on da track bof on road or off-road.. now datz cool..

u dun need to be tall to be ridin a scrambler.. heck.. even i`m vertically challenged fer a guy to be riding one.. it takes sum1 wif guts to go over da mental barrier dat evry1 is bringin her dwn by discouragin her to ride a scram.. n physical barrier dat she is unable to handle one.. if she can overcome dat by ridin dat bike on da rd.. now datz sumtin.. even my 15 yr old female fren can ride a cub n sportsbike.. n she`z not confident of tryin a scram.. so da boring~.. i rez my case.. =)

You Ain`t Ridin.. If It Ain`t Slidin..

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/trialsin/siggie3.jpg

u dun need to be tall to be ridin a scrambler.. heck.. even i`m vertically challenged fer a guy to be riding one.. it takes sum1 wif guts to go over da mental barrier dat evry1 is bringin her dwn by discouragin her to ride a scram.. n physical barrier dat she is unable to handle one.. if she can overcome dat by ridin dat bike on da rd.. now datz sumtin.. even my 15 yr old female fren can ride a cub n sportsbike.. n she`z not confident of tryin a scram.. so da boring~.. i rez my case.. =)

I've been discourage umpteen times to ride even a motard due to height deficiency. But I was sturborn and went ahead wit it. Fortunately it feels ok afta certain tamperings and i'm certainly lookin' forward fer a trial ride afta Tuas Circuit's tarmac's ready.

BUT i have to disagree on certain points. I've rode my fren's Scram( dirt bike ) on tha road, all tha tym. Everytym there's a traffic light ahead, I'll slow down big tym from far away and tries ta balance ma way till lights turn green, when poor tym estmation occurs, tha curb can't even help cz i need at least, tha pillion SEAT of a Sportbike( that's how high tha scram is fer me and i'm standin' @ 1.55 ) Everytym i mount on, tha bike will be on side stand and i have to not mount on, but CLIMB on tha bike. Get ma fren ta straighten tha bike wen i'm on it and let go only afta I throttle off. Now tha issue, it's so not cool ta be DEPENDENT on anotha person ta ride a bike. What happens wen ya alone and needs ta stop tha bike? U'll freak out seein' tat there's no place fer ya ta place ya leg ta get down.

Now now, picture tis scenario:

I ride a scram which requires me ta "tahan" on a curb or more than a curb when I need ta stop ma bike. Then 1 day, I need ta travel ta a location wich I've neva been to b4. I'm not about ta take a cab there cz tat's wat I bgt ma bike fer- transportation. I got on tha bike at ma usual multi storey carpark wit right leg on fence. Then I got ta ma destination, ta ma horror, there aint a place where I could place ma leg ta get off ma bike!! Not mentionin' all tha tyms wen I hav ta stop at an uncontrolled junction or traffic light wen there's no cars' bumpers/tyres fer me ta rest ma leg. Now, tat's frightenin'. Do I allow maself ta drop cz there's no way I could stop tha bike or ride ard ta look fer spot?

Conclusion:

No hard feelings. But it's not jz mental barriers everytym I try ta ride a scram( which i really really love to ). Reality brings me down all tha tym. BUT, thumbs up fer GURLS on SCRAMMIES( esp tha ones who does dirt!! ). You ladies are always ma fav. Rock/Ride on!! :cheers:

A kiss hurts more than a bit,

If received from a soul forbidden,

Its marks reminder burns,

When left on a dark heart hidden

A bite penetrates the skin,

But to receive from a lover is bliss,

As a bite can only tickle,

When compared with a deadly kiss

Ok then. whatever u all say is all true. To ride any kinda bike, u need courage. True enuff. I do salute gals riding bike, be it any bike, but ofcoz my vote goes to class 2 sportsbikes. Waitin for my turn. Haha..

But then i cant even handle my current ride properly. Haiz. Why noone talks abt cubs? Gals on cubs not style meh? Haiz.

Ok then. whatever u all say is all true. To ride any kinda bike, u need courage. True enuff. I do salute gals riding bike, be it any bike, but ofcoz my vote goes to class 2 sportsbikes. Waitin for my turn. Haha..

But then i cant even handle my current ride properly. Haiz. Why noone talks abt cubs? Gals on cubs not style meh? Haiz.

Dear Ladyrider

I have a cls 2 sportbike, a motard and a cub as well. I ride ma cub ta work everyday and it suck ta be overtaken all tha tym but nonetheless, it's ma most trusty one wit box summore, so convenient and easy ta ride. It aint a showoff bike, it's a rapid transportation.

Judgin' by your words, if u want style, mod up yr cub ta race material even if u dun race, it will look darn "fierce and steady" wich eventually equals ta STYLE or alternatively, trade in ya cub fer a bike whom yr frens tink is stylish. Cz aftall, seems like yr sense of style is when every othas tok abt it.

Hvin' a cls 2 sportbike is not everythang actually, it's how u utilise it. I've neva ride long distance b4 and i'll not do it cz i do not have endurance. I was 21 when i got ma 1 litre bike, now almost 23 and i have not even test tha limits of ma rides. True, i went on a 300kmh on highway straights b4, but who can't? It's juz throttle, throttle and hope nuthin' bad happens. Ma quest, wat would you like to do when u own 1 eventually? Style factor?? In tat case, start savin' up fer tha new Ducati ( rite now is 1098 tho ). No need ta ride, jz tha recognition of pple hearing you ridin' one is darn stylo liao :cheeky:

Two cents, two cents fer sale!!

as long as they dressed sexy, which bike they riding i also like :p

Dun tink tat way la..

I have big ugly scars on ma left butt cheek, shoulders, Scars on ma left tit, left adominal muscle juz becz i fell off runner while takin' a corner in super short mini skirt, spagetti straps and heels.

I used ta ride in those attire very often but afta tat incident, i try ta put ma gloves on even on ma cup takin' a 5min ride ta Macdonald's.

Now i can no more be in bikini at sentosa. Even when i really want to, I need ta splash on loads of Bobby Brown's concealer( IMO, they are tha best ) and they dun cum cheap!! Now can't join Miss Singapore's next run liao. :cry: Not ta mention tha abrasions hurt lyk a b*tch!!

So ladies, pls, do not make tha same mistake as i did. Sh*t does happens.:cry:

i tot topic is gal on scram or sportbike which is more "COOL" ?

how come end up in comparing more "SEXY" ?

Any female rider riding any bike with a proper attitude is "COOL" to me.

as for "SEXY" it's Looks,body n poise. when on a bike.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Dun tink tat way la..

I have big ugly scars on ma left butt cheek, shoulders, Scars on ma left tit, left adominal muscle juz becz i fell off runner while takin' a corner in super short mini skirt, spagetti straps and heels.

I used ta ride in those attire very often but afta tat incident, i try ta put ma gloves on even on ma cup takin' a 5min ride ta Macdonald's.

Now i can no more be in bikini at sentosa. Even when i really want to, I need ta splash on loads of Bobby Brown's concealer( IMO, they are tha best ) and they dun cum cheap!! Now can't join Miss Singapore's next run liao. :cry: Not ta mention tha abrasions hurt lyk a b*tch!!

So ladies, pls, do not make tha same mistake as i did. Sh*t does happens.:cry:

no la not talkin abt myself that i wear sexy while riding, i think eh i tiko but if ger wear little sure caught everyone eyes, more skin always attract more attention.

btw sorry to hear abt what happen but dun worry now cosmetic surgery so advanced. i thikn got cream also for scar removal but i think take time but better than no cure, heard IPL also help???