SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Girls on scramblers or girls on sports bikes?

paperger85

Which do you think is more cool?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more cool?

• Girls riding a sports bike
    • Girls riding a scrambler
    • Girls riding anything on two wheels

and btw is it true scramblers are more dangerous? in the sense that the center of gravity is higher, the tyres are not made for road purposes. and especially in rainy weather is alot worse.

i have a friend riding scrambler who told me that. he even buang in carpark before bcoz of that.

ask him to go for more offroad sessions n he will get use to sliding n counter sliding... mayb oso he not use to riding scram..

Slow nevermind.... Pattern must be nice.... Bike must be BLING...

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO it gotto depends on wat type of sports bike, or rather wat class.

gals on a R6, ZX10 etc do look cool but if it's a SP, TZM, KR etc .......

no offence 2 those above riders. :sweat:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/fba8485c/PGMIV250.jpg

i feel that girls who are pillons catch attention easier, but girls on bike:thumb: power

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

even can ride faster than me!!!

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

i feel that girls who are pillons catch attention easier, but girls on bike:thumb: power

so sad lo..see those my age riding faster bikes and overtaking me :(

tis proof tat SG's ladies are rich..

this i super agree

so sad lo..see those my age riding faster bikes and overtaking me :(

they can just overtake me n disappear from my sight, u imagine how fast was that, even spark can do that, i see already i feel sad, i might as well take bus

they can just overtake me n disappear from my sight, u imagine how fast was that, even spark can do that, i see already i feel sad, i might as well take bus

dang, even a lady on a wave or vespa can overtake me :giddy:

dun act! u wan see if is chio bu a not rite. :sian:

:cheeky: want to see also can't catch up, my bike big cc but rider slow :faint:

Oops .. what i meant was Girls on Naked Bikes are the hottest :giddy: :cheeky:

wahahaha I SAW THAT! you're done for :p

somebody can quote you and use as siggy ASAP :thumb:

no matter wat.. if the girl is polite and friendly does not put on air... i feel tats the hottest.. :thumb:

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

Girl with a tube + tight mini jeans short + a pair of high hill boots. Of cos a good tao ( butt ) and a pair of big headlight. Wa 5 hit combo.

If i Ever See any girl , in that entire dress code , you just mention ... I will defiantly stand by my finger on the clutch , cOs my Piston can jam anyTime.

I got a weak heart. :cry: