SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Wonder why super4 is still hanging at such a sky-rocket price, even with all those new 400cc otr.. A Revo is around 22-23k man, faint..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, Pls help me ! Anyone got the microfiche of revo.

The ecu was dead. I found that link by part number:

http://www.parts-sale.jp/HONDA%2038770MFM702?search=38770MFM702

But could not find ignition key part #.

As i know, there is an H.I.S.S on ignition key & ecu.

Do we need a key with that ecu or its just the blank ecu ? Please advice.

Ride safe,

RIDE SAFE ! MAN....;)

Hello, Pls help me ! Anyone got the microfiche of revo.

The ecu was dead. I found that link by part number:

http://www.parts-sale.jp/HONDA%2038770MFM702?search=38770MFM702

But could not find ignition key part #.

As i know, there is an H.I.S.S on ignition key & ecu.

Do we need a key with that ecu or its just the blank ecu ? Please advice.

Ride safe,

ECU will need to be odered complete with ignition key/lock as a set. Without a pre-registered key the ECU will not work, ask the dealer. I'd try to find a used one at a motorcycle breakers but make sure it has the key and locks with it as they are a matched set.

Honda CB400ABS Revo 2012

Honda CB400F 1976

Hi guys,

I need your advice here.

I am riding my Spec 3 for 2 yrs now. Its a second hand bike. Reaching its 12-13yr old now. Mileage is at 180 000+ km.

I understand its old and used. Its been serving me very well..

I had issues with my bike and replaced my water pump and magnetic coil before.

Recently started to hear light chain rattling sound. Its coming from my engine area.

Its not loud but it could be heard if you listen attentively. At times it cannot be heard.

I usually hear it when come to stop at traffic junction.

Mechanic advised to engine down given the high mileage. Mech suspected it could be the cam chain tensioner worn out.

Mech said its adviced to engine down around 100000km mark to replace worn out engine parts.

He said he cant confirm exactly without engine down what is the exact problem causing it.

He did suggest to take cheaper method of replacing the CCT (which was quoted $100) but of course cannot guarantee problem to disappear.

Engine down was quoted about $1000++. (Big amount for me)

any advice ?

I am still riding my bike, will continuing to ride further damage/affect my engine ?

I am not a racer. I am a rider.

ECU will need to be odered complete with ignition key/lock as a set. Without a pre-registered key the ECU will not work, ask the dealer. I'd try to find a used one at a motorcycle breakers but make sure it has the key and locks with it as they are a matched set.

Thanks, man.

Do you know any dealers that sell Revo oem parts ?

Edited by gatrongz

RIDE SAFE ! MAN....;)

Hi guys,

I need your advice here.

I am riding my Spec 3 for 2 yrs now. Its a second hand bike. Reaching its 12-13yr old now. Mileage is at 180 000+ km.

I understand its old and used. Its been serving me very well..

I had issues with my bike and replaced my water pump and magnetic coil before.

Recently started to hear light chain rattling sound. Its coming from my engine area.

Its not loud but it could be heard if you listen attentively. At times it cannot be heard.

I usually hear it when come to stop at traffic junction.

Mechanic advised to engine down given the high mileage. Mech suspected it could be the cam chain tensioner worn out.

Mech said its adviced to engine down around 100000km mark to replace worn out engine parts.

He said he cant confirm exactly without engine down what is the exact problem causing it.

He did suggest to take cheaper method of replacing the CCT (which was quoted $100) but of course cannot guarantee problem to disappear.

Engine down was quoted about $1000++. (Big amount for me)

any advice ?

I am still riding my bike, will continuing to ride further damage/affect my engine ?

Replace Cam chain tensioner and cam chain first - From my experience on ex CBR 954.

RIDE SAFE ! MAN....;)

• 2 weeks later...
Dear All,

Anyone interested all about REVO in PDF, pls PM;

1) Workshop Service & Repair Manual.

2) Owner Manual.

3) Electrical Wiring.

4) Parts Listing.

Hi bro, I've pm you. Is it still available?

Any bros care to share the manuals? Pleassseeeeeee

Edited by Burnout69
:box: Lets just Ride & Have FUN!!! :cheer:

• 4 weeks later...

I have replaced my timing chain and replaced cam chain tensioner.

Seems like chain was worn-ing out.

But strangely i am still able to hear the rattling sound.

Mech said most probably the rattling is caused by the shims.

He adviced me to user a thicker engine oil to reduce the sound. His logic is that thicker engine oil will fill in the gap between the shims and

reduce the shim movement therefore sound will reduce.

I am rather unconvinced. i already spend alot to change chain might as well i fix the shim too right ?

Should i just do a valve clearance and check the shims balancing ? rough est cost ?

Will riding with "loose" shim effect bike ?

Senior riders please advice.

I am not a racer. I am a rider.

I have replaced my timing chain and replaced cam chain tensioner.

Seems like chain was worn-ing out.

But strangely i am still able to hear the rattling sound.

Mech said most probably the rattling is caused by the shims.

He adviced me to user a thicker engine oil to reduce the sound. His logic is that thicker engine oil will fill in the gap between the shims and

reduce the shim movement therefore sound will reduce.

I am rather unconvinced. i already spend alot to change chain might as well i fix the shim too right ?

Should i just do a valve clearance and check the shims balancing ? rough est cost ?

Will riding with "loose" shim effect bike ?

Senior riders please advice.

Does the bike have V-Tec?

Honda CB400ABS Revo 2012

Honda CB400F 1976

Yes, superfour Spec 3.

Valve service can be expensive as it is quite time consuming. Expect to pay around $350 for this. I would get a second opinion, it could still be cam chain rattle, the tensioner adjuster could be siezed?

Honda CB400ABS Revo 2012

Honda CB400F 1976

Anyone ever change ur ignition set? My bike will suddenly switch off while riding... haf to fiddle the keys to find the 'sweet spot' to on the engine 😭😭... how much the dmg?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

About $90 + labour - if it's just the switch at the base of the lock

Honda CB400ABS Revo 2012

Honda CB400F 1976

• 1 month later...

Car bike Insurance lobang!!! Can try get Terence watsapp or call 9362 3352 to quote for U. Cheap & good. Cars bikes also can

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I want to upgrade my bike to use LED indicator lights and get rid of the old bulbs.

However, it seems that it would be much better to replace the turn signal relay rather than cutting into the indicator wiring and using resistors. To me using the resistors defeats the main purpose of changing to LED. Because resistors replicate the draw on the battery (bring the draw back up to 21W) to be the same as the old lights what is the benefit? No power savings at all!

Anyway that's my thoughts, but my problem is - can anyone tell me where the indicator (turn signal) relay is located on 2011 CB400?

I can't find the little sucker anywhere! The electrical diagram shows it in the rear of the bike - but it isn't there as far as I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all

I want to upgrade my bike to use LED indicator lights and get rid of the old bulbs.

However, it seems that it would be much better to replace the turn signal relay rather than cutting into the indicator wiring and using resistors. To me using the resistors defeats the main purpose of changing to LED. Because resistors replicate the draw on the battery (bring the draw back up to 21W) to be the same as the old lights what is the benefit? No power savings at all!

Anyway that's my thoughts, but my problem is - can anyone tell me where the indicator (turn signal) relay is located on 2011 CB400?

I can't find the little sucker anywhere! The electrical diagram shows it in the rear of the bike - but it isn't there as far as I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Righthand side panel on CB400. Under battery box on CB400A/SA

400.jpg400a.jpg

Honda CB400ABS Revo 2012

Honda CB400F 1976

Hi guys,

I just bought a second hand Revo, bike is in good condition. But i noticed that the rear mudguard/tail (the part that the license plate attaches to) is shaky, almost like it is not secured properly to the bike. I am not familiar with the bike, so have not tried dismantling the tail area to check. Any advice?

Thanks,

Hi guys,

I just bought a second hand Revo, bike is in good condition. But i noticed that the rear mudguard/tail (the part that the license plate attaches to) is shaky, almost like it is not secured properly to the bike. I am not familiar with the bike, so have not tried dismantling the tail area to check. Any advice?

Thanks,

Or does anybody has the workshop manuals to share? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi every1 just gotten myself a Revo -ABS. Liking this bike, 1st evening clocked almost 100km liao; but its freaking hot :lol:

:btw:Does any1 has the owner manual for this newer ver REVO 2015 onwards(wif the gear indicator) to share; as my is PI bike all in jap,

would like to learn more on the bike during this running in phase. Thanks