SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

yeah,and sad to say,there is no street legal exhaust for nouvo..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meaning I cant change the exhaust for Nouvo?? I was thinking of getting the GPR exhaust if there is....

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

meaning I cant change the exhaust for Nouvo?? I was thinking of getting the GPR exhaust if there is....

there will never be. no demand. even if u wan GPR to make one, u have to send one bike to GPR Italy for them to R&D. Yamaha Spark 135 was done this way. actually all bikes.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

imo, the best way for more power is to upgrade to a bigger cc bike (and license class, of course). Visible mods invite LTA problems and increases maintenance costs.

The Nouvo is a fine city bike as it is. Enjoy it until skills and class improves then take the next steps.

imo, the best way for more power is to upgrade to a bigger cc bike (and license class, of course). Visible mods invite LTA problems and increases maintenance costs.

The Nouvo is a fine city bike as it is. Enjoy it until skills and class improves then take the next steps.

yeah,i agree.. nouvo is suitable for singapore roads,relax bike to travel around,tat's why i love my nouvo elegance.. if seriously want more power,upgrade to bigger cc bikes like wat uncle mention,u can feel instant power without any mod.. :)

My Rides

when wanna meet guys???????? y not let the oldest do the honour? i anything as long as i not going JB for my regular top ups........

yeah,perhaps we can have a meet up in singapore?

Gentleman, i think this issue is not resolved yet. When lah!?:dot: But i need to avoid this weekend cos having an exhibit at Ngee Ann City for my client. Friday night, let's say Yishun Dam. How?

well said well said..... a good advice from an uncle. haha..........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Gentleman, i think this issue is not resolved yet. When lah!?:dot: But i need to avoid this weekend cos having an exhibit at Ngee Ann City for my client. Friday night, let's say Yishun Dam. How?

friday night i got a dinner. unless meet after 10pm. how?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Haha... Was told by HL mechanic that many encik encik ride Nouvo to Melaka... Maybe we can try it next time :)

Was thinking Nouvo $5k + $3k mod (full exhaust, rebore, cab, electronics, intake etc) maybe give 30% power increase. But by YP250 straightaway 100% power increase for slightly more $

Like both ur FJR and K6... But prefer automatic...

Need to ask OC first for outing...

this fri i'm working at night,till sat morning..:cry:

My Rides

It is a good idea to go Melaka. I was more afraid of the fuel consumption. Scarly half way at high way no petrol then siao. 4.8L is not a lot lor...

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

friday night i got a dinner. unless meet after 10pm. how?

Alamak bro, my saturday exhibit starts at 10am. But need to reach my office early for logistics purpose. I thought if we could me up earlier will be better. If not, how about saturday night after 10.30pm, (my exhibit ends at 10pm lah), since bro William not available for Friday's night.

this fri i'm working at night,till sat morning..:cry:

Bro, Saturday's night possible?

And to all the rest, how?

May i quote;

1 is a loner

2 is a couple

3 is Three Stooges

4 is merrier :angel:

nicely put! seriously, i dont like all these ppl who mod and mod their bike.. i always tell my friends the same thing.. u want faster bike, get a hayabusa.. no need to abuse your kup like that..

but then again, i tink some ppl just feel shiok to show off their gpr, scorpion, or any other aftermarket pipes.. so they can brag to their friends that they mod this and mod that... and their bike can go more than 160km/hr, blah blah blah...

these type of ppl are more prone to getting into accidents and thus giving riders a bad reputation..

me, the only thing that i can brag to my friends abt is my led lights.. haha.. sets me apart from other nuovos..

nicely put! seriously, i dont like all these ppl who mod and mod their bike.. i always tell my friends the same thing.. u want faster bike, get a hayabusa.. no need to abuse your kup like that..

but then again, i tink some ppl just feel shiok to show off their gpr, scorpion, or any other aftermarket pipes.. so they can brag to their friends that they mod this and mod that... and their bike can go more than 160km/hr, blah blah blah...

these type of ppl are more prone to getting into accidents and thus giving riders a bad reputation..

me, the only thing that i can brag to my friends abt is my led lights.. haha.. sets me apart from other nuovos..

:thumb: correct bro, the best we could do with our bike is to put up on accessories and make others envy.:)

yeah,bro alifk69,can't wait to see what led u have done to ur bike.. haha..

My Rides