SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

im using below tyres. so far so good. in kl, this is the only branded tyre that is avail in the market. durable n gives u good grip as well

http://two-wheels.michelin.com/2w/ImageServlet?imageCode=3005&codeSite=LP2R

* Ideally suited to urban use

* Designed to hold the road under a wide range of conditions

If you use your bike mainly for getting around the city, this is your tyre. The Michelin M45 is ready to take on the hazards of the urban jungle: paint stripes, manhole covers, wet cobblestones and the like. Sized for roadsters and customs ranging from 50 to 250cc, the Michelin M45 is your friend in the city.

size

130/90-15 66S

80/80-16 45S

90/80-16 51S

110/90-16 59S

2.50-16 41S

2.75-16 46S

3.25-16 55S

3.50-16 58S

2.25-17 38S

2.50-17 43S

2.75-17 47S

3.00-17 50S

2.50-18 45S

2.75-18 48S

3.00-18 52S

3.25-18 59S

3.50-18 62S

4.00-18 64S

thanks bro fazly for the recommendation. but, so far, i'm not too sure where i can get those tyres here in Singapore. my first bike with 16" tyres. hehe

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it will be great if we can mass order..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

ok. Count me in... But I dunno how to install...

get any bike shop to install for u lo..... otherwise bike shop gonna close down one by one.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

actually, I feel that the stock tyres improves over time. I'm now at 6000km and it feels not so slippery compared to a few months back. Maybe that's what they meant by scrubbed tyres; or maybe my skills have improved over time :p

btw, just went for my first servicing at Hong Leong. The mechanic William Oh is friendly, advises well on what's wrong and what's been done, and gives good advices on bike care. Definitely different from other shops where I tell them what to do.

actually, I feel that the stock tyres improves over time. I'm now at 6000km and it feels not so slippery compared to a few months back. Maybe that's what they meant by scrubbed tyres; or maybe my skills have improved over time :p

btw, just went for my first servicing at Hong Leong. The mechanic William Oh is friendly, advises well on what's wrong and what's been done, and gives good advices on bike care. Definitely different from other shops where I tell them what to do.

Guess that Hong Leong need to give SBF Nouvoeans discount yah :p. All good comments here. Hopefully, staff of Hong Leong is reading this :thumb:

Hi bro RS_NOUVO79,

Is that your bike in the aviator? Looks different from the last time we met. What upgrades have you done?

Haha:cheeky:, i've download it from Yamaha Thailand website Nouvo gallery. That's how i intend to make her one day. Nice.

How i wish Thailand is just beside us. http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/Gallery/View.aspx?GID=7878&Page=1

Edited by RS_NOUVO79

Haha:cheeky:, i've download it from Yamaha Thailand website Nouvo gallery. That's how i intend to make her one day. Nice.

How i wish Thailand is just beside us. http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/Gallery/View.aspx?GID=7878&Page=1

ic, tot u started to mod heavily after 1k servicing :)

Do remember to keep the original disc if you do upgrade the brake. Was told it may not pass inspection.

Hi, today i was in JB and I saw one nouvo elegance FBD 28XXX. Anyone ride there today coming back at night?

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

ic, tot u started to mod heavily after 1k servicing

Do remember to keep the original disc if you do upgrade the brake. Was told it may not pass inspection.

last nite my nouvo lc kena summon lor! overmodified, hahahaha!:cheeky my disk too big! 297mm wooo, its heavy too! im using brembo ayam brand disk with racing boy pump n nob1 full sys exhaust. can u use afermarket exhaust in spore? in kl, u cant! now i want to change back to the original part.

will post my mod so far after this.

B2 - below 250cc

D - passenger car

last nite my nouvo lc kena summon lor! overmodified, hahahaha!:cheeky my disk too big! 297mm wooo, its heavy too! im using brembo ayam brand disk with racing boy pump n nob1 full sys exhaust. can u use afermarket exhaust in spore? in kl, u cant! now i want to change back to the original part.

will post my mod so far after this.

in singapore, only street legal exhaust can be use. need to go inspection also.

Edited by bigcow

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...