SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aiya..air tix nia..if u jio anywhere i oso will go de lor..hor?? hahaha:angel: WHERE TO WHERE TO...I SIBEI FREE NOW!!! hahaha how's everyone?

now is..... many Motards are waiting for you.... sorry a bit :offtopic:

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

Anyone using G@zi rear absorber?? How's the review?? Im new to wave and the stock absorber sux if having pillon..and even more sux if the road is not even..i need ur opinion on what absorber is good..thanks in advance...

You may approach 'idioticlown'... he used before or if I not wrong his signature photos are the rear Gazi

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

Anyone using G@zi rear absorber?? How's the review?? Im new to wave and the stock absorber sux if having pillon..and even more sux if the road is not even..i need ur opinion on what absorber is good..thanks in advance...

im thinking of getting e gazi rear shocks as well!

used it on my s4! good stuff!

but wads e pricing & where to get?

Wing Yap?

im thinking of getting e gazi rear shocks as well!

used it on my s4! good stuff!

but wads e pricing & where to get?

Wing Yap?

hi bros,

try b-plus. i bought mine there for $100. self install. gazi sport model 300mm(no cannister). with cannister is about $130 but your rear fairing need to modify abit.

so far when i use G@zi, they are quite good for the value. For me, i bought it in Bangkok for around $80 with canister. With that you have to grind you fairing to accommodate the canister if not will hit it and create a groove on the canister.

Nick: i noe all change DRZ so when is your turn? haha.. you are correct, my siggie is using [email protected]hehehehehe

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

he is Ready To Race man..think he looking at 250cc

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

Good evening to all fellow cub riders. I have a qns for you guys... can the racing boy 8 leg sport rim be used on the wave s. the one using digital millage meter.

cause the front there is no cabling... thanks...

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg

Good evening to all fellow cub riders. I have a qns for you guys... can the racing boy 8 leg sport rim be used on the wave s. the one using digital millage meter.

cause the front there is no cabling... thanks...

i doubt so.bro.why dun ya check wid ya mech?

changing @ JB?

Hi fellow wave riders... i haf a qns regarding tire vibration

I have changed my tt900 rear tire at LAB last weekend and after that i realised some sideway vibration when i accelerate/ carry pillion. The porblem become worse at 60kph, where I get headshake if i let my hands go. It is quite scary actually.

Is this due to the rear tire being imbalance? Or am I just being too sensitive after tire change?

When I put on main stand and spin the back tire, I can see the center wheel thread moving left and right instead of nicely centered. Is there any centering service at LAB or any shop?

Thanks

abit of noobish question here.. how to read the odometer correctly?

lets say my odometer reads 007568 and the 8 is the one with white background and black wording, is my mileage 7568km? or 756.8km?

Speed is about control, control comes from your wrist.

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

Think twice before twisting your wrist.

Hi fellow wave riders... i haf a qns regarding tire vibration

I have changed my tt900 rear tire at LAB last weekend and after that i realised some sideway vibration when i accelerate/ carry pillion. The porblem become worse at 60kph, where I get headshake if i let my hands go. It is quite scary actually.

Is this due to the rear tire being imbalance? Or am I just being too sensitive after tire change?

When I put on main stand and spin the back tire, I can see the center wheel thread moving left and right instead of nicely centered. Is there any centering service at LAB or any shop?

Thanks

i advise ya to pump ya rear tire to e correct PSI.u noe noe bout LAB..

btw,ya tire is tt900 thailand rite?yup,the centre thread is usually not str8,bro..

its like dat.i rather u invest in better tires like TT900 GP / Battlax/ Michelin Pilot. :thumb:

abit of noobish question here.. how to read the odometer correctly?

lets say my odometer reads 007568 and the 8 is the one with white background and black wording, is my mileage 7568km? or 756.8km?

ya mileage is 756.8km.. :thumb:

the number 8 is the moving one rite? :angel:

ya mileage is 756.8km.. :thumb:

the number 8 is the moving one rite? :angel:

yup anyway confirm liao with a friend of mine liao thx!

Speed is about control, control comes from your wrist.

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

Think twice before twisting your wrist.

wow....great to see the forum still active and going......

guys..... i know i am almost forgotten.... hahha

btw i sold my bike le...haiz...after so many years.... my precious ride....

How is everyone?

still see familar faces and nicks here..... :)

Accident Reported @ 17/12/05 9.15pm AMK ave 10

Storage List..........VACum PAcked....

2003-2004 HONDA SP

2004-2004 YAMAHA TZR

2004-???? Honda Wave R 125

i advise ya to pump ya rear tire to e correct PSI.u noe noe bout LAB..

btw,ya tire is tt900 thailand rite?yup,the centre thread is usually not str8,bro..

its like dat.i rather u invest in better tires like TT900 GP / Battlax/ Michelin Pilot. :thumb:

I check with my mechanic n he say that about the centre thread too, the vibration come from wheel bearing which has some freeplay already

thanks anyway bro

wow....great to see the forum still active and going......

guys..... i know i am almost forgotten.... hahha

btw i sold my bike le...haiz...after so many years.... my precious ride....

How is everyone?

still see familar faces and nicks here..... :)

So wat bike u riding nw, or driving or BMW ???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]