SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

then front put tt900 loh.

fork oil if recently changed, just top up can liao, if not go change fork oil n seal together loh

The bike shop where got so gd change a new tyre with the one i using, although is new but it's still used. Moreover it's better to use the same type of tyres for front and rear. I think I go ah boy see whether got aftermarket mudguard.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the normal size will be 14 (front) and 35 (rear). if you want long distant travelling, get 13 (front) and 34 (rear). standard 14/35 will do already.

Original size from Thai is 14(Front)/34(Rear)

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

BT39SS dun hv 80/80 unlike TT900 which i use previously. How much does it cost to change a mudguard and is it troublesome? Mayb aftermarket is shorter so can solve the problem...any recommendations?

The bike shop recommend me to change the fork oil to make it harder...cost $40....a bit ex....and dunno will work anot...wait no problem go change then the fork seal spoilt then leak sianz man....

for stifness, recommend PJ1 fork oil 20wt medium. Just buy a bottle and change it from any shop. It better stifness/harder for cornering and encounter sudden brake.

hope it help

for stifness, recommend PJ1 fork oil 20wt medium. Just buy a bottle and change it from any shop. It better stifness/harder for cornering and encounter sudden brake.

hope it help

wow, i nv heard before, seems power

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

the problem nvr occur again as i ride less than 10 km per trip per day from jurong west to jurong island. i dont dare to ride on expressway for now. mayb go ti jb when i have time.

ok but i have confirm with my fren liao he change the spark head cable the its ok liao maybe u can consider it

Bro you bought your wave 2nd hand or brand new?

i bought my wave 2nd hand...

a good friend once said to me, "You will only be truly happy if you give your best in everything you do..."

and i thought to myself...

how true...

yah guys , i also saw a wave with clutch b4 in amk park 2 haha . i ask the mechanic he say can put cluth wan lol

Kawasaki RR 150 FW6323L

Honda Wave R 125 FZ440E

CBR FireBlade 400 FJ5075C

Suzuki GSXR 600 FBB67Z

Yamaha FZ1N FBE4949L

Honda Wave R 125 FW3665

Suzuki Hayabusa FBG****K

:cheeky:

Do ypu know how to remove the front fender? I tried removing them till I go gaga still won't come out.....

haha, i dunno, i dun DIY often, cos very tiring:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Is there any recommended spark plug engine oil brand / grade for wave? Usually travel e-ways :)

U may try our Denso iridium and NGK. iF u want extra feel for pick up u could get NGK (G-power). :thumb:

when? where? bo jio

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

:sian:

yeah, wanted to Jio u via MSn but it will be an expansive coffee with yur air ticket...

aiya..air tix nia..if u jio anywhere i oso will go de lor..hor?? hahaha:angel: WHERE TO WHERE TO...I SIBEI FREE NOW!!! hahaha how's everyone?

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

yeap,i saw his thread!super cheap! only $1k!:thumb:

wah, power

Anyone using G@zi rear absorber?? How's the review?? Im new to wave and the stock absorber sux if having pillon..and even more sux if the road is not even..i need ur opinion on what absorber is good..thanks in advance...

...Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...