SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

Have you check whether ur brake shoe of ur drum brake finish liao?

when i press my rear brake, there's a indicator.. my arrow haven exceed e indicator lei.. think muz go bikeshop and ask the problem.. everytime braking will feel abit paiseh cos so noisy..

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/205650/images/300x200/2848almeriaij070-01.jpg

..i lovin' it..:thumb:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i press my rear brake, there's a indicator.. my arrow haven exceed e indicator lei.. think muz go bikeshop and ask the problem.. everytime braking will feel abit paiseh cos so noisy..

as mentioned by one of the rider, you should check your brake pad and do cleaning from any shop.

Wave is dam easy for maintainence.. :thumb:

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

if indicator pass the arrow = u're grinding metal liao...

if reach arrow means but replace brake shoe

guwakzai :

here is my 08 wave S

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/undarken/5.jpg

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

hi, anyone can advice where in singapore is a gd shop to change my fairing for my wave, i want to change the whole thing as someone splash acid on my bike.. haiz

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

hi, anyone can advice where in singapore is a gd shop to change my fairing for my wave, i want to change the whole thing as someone splash acid on my bike.. haiz

not sure abt sg. but i change my whole fairing (excluding the head fairing) at Muar for rm200+. was told that the head lamp and signal lights for msia wave is different from sg wave, thus the head fairing will not fit.

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP

21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125

02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R

09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R

24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125

29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg

new IU design? can see pic? whats the difference with the normal ones?

ya the fairing for wave better buy at jb Malaysia will be cheaper. if u no confidence to go as far as Muar can also try JB ahgua lane there pricewise should be $200 plus (RM) in SG currency should be ard hundred bux only.

who splash acid on ur bike? very hardcore sia.

new IU design? can see pic? whats the difference with the normal ones?

ya the fairing for wave better buy at jb Malaysia will be cheaper. if u no confidence to go as far as Muar can also try JB ahgua lane there pricewise should be $200 plus (RM) in SG currency should be ard hundred bux only.

who splash acid on ur bike? very hardcore sia.

damm sian, i dont know, make police report liao. never offend anyone also... sway lor. i jsut rewrap my seat... now need to change fairing. haiz

anymore bros can help? i dont really dare to ride to JB

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

if indicator pass the arrow = u're grinding metal liao...

if reach arrow means but replace brake shoe

sorry if it seem stupid,

where is the indicator or arrow?

wah once i step on my rear brake a few block also can hear

:faint:

hope someone can point out to me...many thanks in advance

hi guys

anyone know how much to replace a broken left mirror?

my IU unit tied to left mirror, think too heavy and stressed

the left mirror broke inside now dangling

:cry:

thanks in advance

mirrors cheap only la.. less than 20 per pair. change both sides lo.. go ah boy see.. got alot variety of mirrors to choose from.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/205650/images/300x200/2848almeriaij070-01.jpg

sorry if it seem stupid,

where is the indicator or arrow?

wah once i step on my rear brake a few block also can hear

:faint:

hope someone can point out to me...many thanks in advance

look at the centre part of ur rear wheel. maybe ask ur fren to step on the rear brake.. u can see one thing moving trying to reach to the point on the rear drum..

clean the brake dusk inside the drum brake n sand paper a bit the brake pad

sure no sound again but later when dust collect again sound will come again

look at the centre part of ur rear wheel. maybe ask ur fren to step on the rear brake.. u can see one thing moving trying to reach to the point on the rear drum..

thanks bro

great help

but my left mirror stem broke all the way in

not just the upper part

i think need welding

:cry: money wasted

can someone recommended bike repair shop?

Im interested with buying a wave... Trying to get a good deal here..and got ready cash.. Sellers!! Pm me !!! Thanx!!!

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

very unfortunately to say, after changing my rear brake shoes, the sound is still there.. as usual, irritating..

i think the sound is not the rear brake shoe sound...it comes from ur brake peddle the spring.... spray some oil on it will do....squat down and see near ur foot peddle there the brake peddle linkage...

if ur main stand got this sound also u can use this method...

for holiday inn u need to turn right ryte? for ahgua lane just carry on straight for abt 200m and then u will see the shop houses on the left side. wont miss it one. after the right turn to holiday inn, keep left and go in, u will be spoilt for choice.

ur frens in sg never go ahgua lane to do bike stuffs? last time i had this problem too of no confidence to go in jb but now quite familiar with the roads and dare to go in any time of day/nite but must be very humble and low profile there to avoide unneccesary attention from bad ppl.

anw where u change ur rear brakes? at sg? which shop? and hw much?