SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

Any brands of airhorns to recommend?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any brands of airhorns to recommend?

Thanks!

try to check for hella. quite good. i now use stebel but spoilt easily. 1 more thing, when u install air horn, do not let it rest onto something (eg. fairing). will cause it to lose power to project the sound.

anyone haf suggestuion for sprocket size frt and back for wave? going to change @ jb next week

the normal size will be 14 (front) and 35 (rear). if you want long distant travelling, get 13 (front) and 34 (rear). standard 14/35 will do already.

depends on the distance you ride. some of the riders even change every 4 or 5 months. i suggest you use a good set of heavy duty sprockets and o-ring gold chain, do not tighten too tight, clean and lube regularly and it can last u even a year...

try to check for hella. quite good. i now use stebel but spoilt easily. 1 more thing, when u install air horn, do not let it rest onto something (eg. fairing). will cause it to lose power to project the sound.

hella got airhorn meh?

i not sure about it cos i though only stebel got airhorn

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

depends on the distance you ride. some of the riders even change every 4 or 5 months. i suggest you use a good set of heavy duty sprockets and o-ring gold chain, do not tighten too tight, clean and lube regularly and it can last u even a year...

hmmm, use until cannot use then change, can save money

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

anyone actually installed the scottoiler or any oilers on ur waves?? was thinking that its quite a good investment for bikes according the reviews...

a good friend once said to me, "You will only be truly happy if you give your best in everything you do..."

and i thought to myself...

how true...

I see. So it is quite normal. Thanx, man... greatly appreciate it.

hmmm, use until cannot use then change, can save money

That is the best way to avoid any unnecessary expenditure but of course not to a point of breakdown :cheeky: .

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

That is the best way to avoid any unnecessary expenditure but of course not to a point of breakdown :cheeky: .

hehe, of cos, but try to minimize the monthly maintenance expenses

i been using Wave for 1 and a half years...never changed chain+sprocket before...is that advisable? how do we know when they are due for replacement? thanks in advance :thumb:

u check the spocket teeth, see chain tension n slack, then u determine loh, or ask mechanic loh

Hi, i am looking for wave 125S fender and the side fairing... can i know where to get them in singapore? And the pricing?

lim ah boy have

does this happen to any one of you before?

last month, i was travelling on expressway today for more than 20km at around 90km/hr, then suddenly i feel my wave R start to jerk and jerk. i tried to on throttle some more then suddenly felt like there is a power cut then the speed start to go down. the bike keep jerking until the speed meter reach 0 then my bike die.

i cant electric start or kick start. i have to off the bike and tried a few times it can start... it happen a few times on the expressway and it freak me out..so dangerous... i bring my bike to the bike shop but they dont find any thing wrong....they just turn the fuel/air mixture screw, change engine oil and spark plug...

it doesnt happen again until today when i was on the expressway again... normally i ride around 10 plus km plus stop even now and then it doesnt happen.

by the way if i turn the fuel/air mixture screw clockwise, it increase or decrease the fuel ratio?

u better go to a mechanic

hi all!!! its been a very very long time that i visit SBF liao since my freak accident, now mostly will be riding back again so would like to ask what mod u all will suggest if im going to make myself very obvious to all the driver cos i really dun wan to have accident again....

installation that i plan to have LED, White light and stable horn cos airhorn is illegal.

does this happen to any one of you before?

last month, i was travelling on expressway today for more than 20km at around 90km/hr, then suddenly i feel my wave R start to jerk and jerk. i tried to on throttle some more then suddenly felt like there is a power cut then the speed start to go down. the bike keep jerking until the speed meter reach 0 then my bike die.

i cant electric start or kick start. i have to off the bike and tried a few times it can start... it happen a few times on the expressway and it freak me out..so dangerous... i bring my bike to the bike shop but they dont find any thing wrong....they just turn the fuel/air mixture screw, change engine oil and spark plug...

it doesnt happen again until today when i was on the expressway again... normally i ride around 10 plus km plus stop even now and then it doesnt happen.

by the way if i turn the fuel/air mixture screw clockwise, it increase or decrease the fuel ratio?

hihih for ur problem my fren have the same pro but its other bike, he change a few things lah maybe u can try if u wan. BATTERY and the cable that plug to the spark plug. wat i recommend is that u do a overhual at malaysia ah gua lane there, its cheap very cheap hehehe hope that i help here.

hi all, juz got my wave on tues...

got a few qns..

1. when im changing gears, lets say gear 2-3, sometimes, i will experience a short delay in picking up speed, as in the speed will remain constant for 1 or 2 seconds, be4 i close again the throttle den open up back, den it will speed up... clutch plates perhaps??

2. theres an oil leak at the top block?? or issit juz some oil residue due to mech's oily hand??

3. speed cant go up above 105...

thanks....

a good friend once said to me, "You will only be truly happy if you give your best in everything you do..."

and i thought to myself...

how true...

hi all, juz got my wave on tues...

got a few qns..

1. when im changing gears, lets say gear 2-3, sometimes, i will experience a short delay in picking up speed, as in the speed will remain constant for 1 or 2 seconds, be4 i close again the throttle den open up back, den it will speed up... clutch plates perhaps??

2. theres an oil leak at the top block?? or issit juz some oil residue due to mech's oily hand??

3. speed cant go up above 105...

thanks....

Bro you bought your wave 2nd hand or brand new?

2002 - 2005 : NSR150SP

2005 - 2008 : CBR400RRL

2008 - : Wave S 125

Since June 2006 :Touring ( History )

Yoshimura.Pivot.Hel.Haris.Bridgestone.NgkIridium. AFAM.DID.Broquet.Kenso.Motul.K&N.HRC.

Hi all, I jus changed my tyres which is BT39 and my front tyre is 80/90 -17. Now I got a problem...I notice that whenever I applied brakes, my front tyre will rub against the the tip of the mud guard. I predict that the tip of the mud guard will crack in time to come. Did anyone out there has this problem and wat's the solution? I riding a wave S 2006 model. Thanks!

Hi all, I jus changed my tyres which is BT39 and my front tyre is 80/90 -17. Now I got a problem...I notice that whenever I applied brakes, my front tyre will rub against the the tip of the mud guard. I predict that the tip of the mud guard will crack in time to come. Did anyone out there has this problem and wat's the solution? I riding a wave S 2006 model. Thanks!

maybe ur front tire dun fit, use 80/80 shouldn't be a problem, or change ur mudguard?

maybe ur front tire dun fit, use 80/80 shouldn't be a problem, or change ur mudguard?

BT39SS dun hv 80/80 unlike TT900 which i use previously. How much does it cost to change a mudguard and is it troublesome? Mayb aftermarket is shorter so can solve the problem...any recommendations?

The bike shop recommend me to change the fork oil to make it harder...cost $40....a bit ex....and dunno will work anot...wait no problem go change then the fork seal spoilt then leak sianz man....

BT39SS dun hv 80/80 unlike TT900 which i use previously. How much does it cost to change a mudguard and is it troublesome? Mayb aftermarket is shorter so can solve the problem...any recommendations?

The bike shop recommend me to change the fork oil to make it harder...cost $40....a bit ex....and dunno will work anot...wait no problem go change then the fork seal spoilt then leak sianz man....

then front put tt900 loh.

fork oil if recently changed, just top up can liao, if not go change fork oil n seal together loh