SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

just wanna check with other Wave-ians.. Which viscosity of EO do you use?

Currently been using 10w40. But some have said to use 10w50, 20w50 anything that ends with 50.

My wave is 8 years old.

Which do you use?

mineral oil

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wave can add a little 2t to e petrol..? Any comments..?

Why do u wanna put some 2T into a 4 stroker in the first place?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

i just went just now. i PMed you my number. if you want me to intro you to the shop just let me know :)

Haha okay sure thanks!:thumb: I kinda lazy to go so far service also lol. Do you change your engine oil there too?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

I usually use full syn for all my bikes because of pricr diff and smoothness. Just changed last night at agl ah boy. Nt going back hou heng cuz i just noticed last night my makida rear shocks installed by them, the bottom mounting fixture point which is going to come off anytime and cost me my life! ChAnged steel braided for 55, stainless steel header 65 and horns for 70rm.

Would be gd if you bikers share where you chAnge your stuff And pricing for reference ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Happen to see your this post. Hou heng issit the one with a motul sign board one? Just 2 shops besides agl ah boy?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Haha okay sure thanks! I kinda lazy to go so far service also lol. Do you change your engine oil there too?

I change engine oil myself. Den only can i ensure i've got every last drip of the old oil out.. But any others i will go to the shop. :)

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

I change engine oil myself. Den only can i ensure i've got every last drip of the old oil out.. But any others i will go to the shop. :)

oh not mafan meh ? Must have ur own bowl to drain the old oil and must bring to shop to depose it..

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

been using fully all my riding experience.. But mineral oil is still good? Tell us your experience..

seriously, i cant feel any diff when i switch between oil on wave... besides, i think fully syn is a total waste on wave based on being a small cc engine, doesnt generate much heat etc.... not running at high rpms.... so y bother to get so expensive oil....

wave doesnt even haf oil filter to filter out particles.... i rather use mineral oil and change more often than let metal particles kiss my pistons...

thats me la.... i dun like to anyhow spend $ on wave... else its like feedin my dog shark fin and abalone....

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

what you mean by timing a little higher?

i just increase my idling speed and till now i havent experience any bike stalling incident YET.

Yes, that's the one - idling speed.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Along Rowell Rd, there's a shop selling Hella Supertone. Can't remember the price(less than $50) but they are worth the $$. Very loud and legal.

The shop is a counter only, can't walk in.

Just ask the shopkeeper, they will know. Check for made in Germany, and there's a free relay inside.

If you want, you can look for me in Bishan to test it before going to purchase it.

Nowadays, I think it's either soundproof too good on the cars and taxis or that they are partially deaf. I blast my HELLA horns, they also cannot hear. Get caught in near-accident situations for the last few days. NB!

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Nowadays, I think it's either soundproof too good on the cars and taxis or that they are partially deaf. I blast my HELLA horns, they also cannot hear. Get caught in near-accident situations for the last few days. NB!

or maybe they just dont give a rats a44...

hi people i have some doubts... what is the difference between the wave 110 and the 125 besides the CC... any difference in the cosmetics parts ? FC ? engine parts ?.. tried to do some research but didnt really get the answers that i want.. was hoping u guys can help me here =D i want to buy a wave soon.

1)The cc is smaller lah obviously...

2)Easy said,the cover set for 125cc cant go in 110cc...n the exterior parts for 110cc is avaiable in singapore but not easily..must go JB...

3)I mode my 110cc very nice nice...jackpot...den ACCIDENT...Now riding 125cc..the difference is the speed n little heavier..110cc little slow.....

4)Fuel consumption not much difference....still the same economical bike..

advise if u can get a 125cc..grab it...110CC I think the latest is FV...so do ur mental sum alright..

oh not mafan meh ? Must have ur own bowl to drain the old oil and must bring to shop to depose it..

Nah, i just use those square plastic tupperware you get when you buy noodles, drain it onto the tupperware. Den fill in the new oil, put the old EO into the new empty EO bottle. Den go alexandra dispose whenever i pass by. :) cause i live just next door so quite easy.. Batter to DIY cause i know every last drop of dirty oil is out!! Also can check clearly if my EO previously was "eaten" up..

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

Nah' date=' i just use those square plastic tupperware you get when you buy noodles, drain it onto the tupperware. Den fill in the new oil, put the old EO into the new empty EO bottle. Den go alexandra dispose whenever i pass by. :) cause i live just next door so quite easy.. Batter to DIY cause i know every last drop of dirty oil is out!! Also can check clearly if my EO previously was "eaten" up..[/quote']

oh i see. Haha that time thought of ownself change because some shops busy, they never entertain you. Thanks for info, maybe i can try the next time :p

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Anyone have any idea on using spray paint ( nippon ) to spray on fairings and parts? I heard from some ppl it will not last long and will crack. But on the other hand, i see my friend spray on his fairing ( another bike) seems to be okay up to now.. It's been quite a long while already.. So i was thinking what's ur opinions on this ?

Edited by nx.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -